So far ive confirmed scared two girls who thought i was cute away by sharing pro Trump posts on kikebook

So far ive confirmed scared two girls who thought i was cute away by sharing pro Trump posts on kikebook

What do

stop giving a fuck
women are race traitors
women were fucking black men in rome as rome was dying

women will fucking sell out their entire empire for dick alone

you find a nice red-pilled girl of your own race who is excited you are voting trump

also stay off facebook, what are you, gay?

>/r9k/ the reply

Oh look its another faggot user worried about what da cute grills xd thought of him. Grow a pair

>uses kikebook
Gas yourself

Stop being a pussy

cute does not mean keeper

you'll find your girl m8
if anything, you're sorting them out, and soon you'll either find the one for you, or at least you'll do better in the savings department ;)

>you'll find your girl m8

but probably not

i think youre right

he still has a point though

Find better women

Don't give up your values for poon

I've learned to stop giving a shit. The right woman won't give a shit if she disagrees with you about politics and the super right woman won't disagree at all

Put a gun in your mouth or stop being such an Alt-Right retard. The choice is yours.

if someone doesn't like you for your opinions you find someone else

Keep posting Trump shit. People who get scared by Trump are dense fucking idiots who buy into what they're spoon-fed by the media and their friends.

>alt

maintain dominance

pressure them into sex with nazi-political threats

Find pictures of them on facebook, print them out, and cum on their faces.

As soon as the jizz leaves your dick, all feelings for them will vanish. Crimple up their faces and throw them in the trash.

Why are you talking about politics on facebook you fucking newfag?

By not backing down and being a cuck.

>he still has facebook.

They are lying to you in the interest of politics. Discard them.

This

>Become Ubermensche