And they wonder why /pol hates Leafs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C1-4RZIBqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck

POO

>Blue eyes

Triggered

But Canada doesn't really have the same problems france is having. There are no bombs going off, bullets aren't flying and trucks aren't running people over.

Want to know the Irony here?

There are no Muslim Police officers because they're all segregating corrupt fucks.

I know plenty of Sikh Police officers though, including one who saved my life.

And yeah, they deserve to wear their turbans.

>Scotland
Can we just nuke them already?

IN

mfw America finally got a neighbor with -stan in its name. #CuckistanConfirmed

Don't worry the way they are going pro-muslim these days. It won't take long.

They are too close to England, I don't think it will be a good idea.

SHART

>SHART
YOU FUCKED IT UP, PAJEET

>LOO

Kek. Did I SHARTY? Did I?

>India
>Also allows the same
>Shitstreets
Oy vey

what purpose do muslim women serve in a police force? And why do they want more?

Watching them Bending over 5 times a day in tight pants.

See how the pants are actually down in the pic? Remember it next time you Shart in Mart.

>And all the marxists say there's no islamisation in the West now

It's funny, because I know for fact it's just 1 single indian kid still pushing this meme

We all just need to stop our space program and fund a biochemical weapon that only targets muslims.

Well we don't have an excuse of high corn syrup diet, so most of us actually have to push our shit through unlike the SHARTS.

>Shart in Mart
Actually forgot about that meme

>See how the pants are actually down in the pic?
Explain how I can see the penis.

Amen, words of truth right there my dear street brother.

Hello, uncommaland

We all know shatting in your own pants ins't a big deal for Americans

We just need to build a nano-virus that could be remotely triggered when inside a host. Then all we need to do is either kill them one by one without getting a suspicion of just all of them at once and pretending like it was some kind of black plague 2.0

Dude, I've got Ulcerative Colitis. Solid shits are not common for me.

I don't want to sound faggy or like a basement dweller, but I dream of this all the time.

Hello burger! How was your mart experience today?

IN

Greasy. As usual

I know im gonna get hate for this, but who really cares. I hate Islam as much as the next guy, and i do believe Muhammad was a faggot ass goatfucking pedophile, but they shouldnt be denied their freedom of speech and expression. Why is it Sup Forums gets made and upset when people from the left ban our website from there servers and in some countries completely shut them down, but we look away when burkas get banned in france because we are anti-islam? Regardless of your side, free speech is vital and we cant be fucking hippocrits and get mad at people expressing themselves when we do the exact same thing.

Explain why a hijab is a big deal or any concern whatsoever. We allow Sikh RCMP offers to rock turbans, why wouldn't we allow Muslim women to rock hijabs?

This ain't the full face mask niqab thing, this is just a headscarf.

>Greasy. As usual.

Meh, I baked some freezer-taquitos (flour/chicken) today, so not exactly "greasy".

Pretty shit day. Might go play some vidya soon.

>supporting free speech to people who suppress free speech
>supporting right of freedom to taqqiya

Soon............

The problem with them isn't that they're wearing burkinis or headscarves or that they do not (buzzword) """integrate.""""
The problem is that they're here at all. Banning burkinis or headscarves isn't going to deport them or cut off the social benefits these leaches get on average. Mudslimes in the long run won't give a shit about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0C1-4RZIBqQ

Let's make Canada a NatSoc country one mind at a time.

MUS-LIM
DEATH
SQUADS

You've had the same uniform policy in place for ten years...hypocrite

>3G

You're not Iceland.