Suppose that you get to make an uninterrupted 20-minute broadcast which will be carried on all channels and delivered...

Suppose that you get to make an uninterrupted 20-minute broadcast which will be carried on all channels and delivered to every television set in the world.

You can broadcast anything you want, and it can be either live or pre-recorded. You can either remain entirely anonymous or reveal as much information about yourself as you desire.

What do you broadcast, and why?

And what do you think would be the results and political implications of your broadcast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtube.com/watch?v=YVCxwZHw8B4
youtube.com/watch?v=zVyqVldvj40
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would make everyone watch me cut yews in the woodcutting guild for 20 mins while Country Jig plays the whole time on max volume

Go through the clinton kill list.

what is this?

"Let me tell you about the Jews."

This, except with modern, high quality production values. In the intro he would explain his purpose (basically dropping redpills), and the rest of the broadcast would be slides, mostly about the happenings in europe, how nuclear power is the future and "green" energy is a meme, etc.

gay sex with hats on

Some guy dressed as max headroom highjacked a british tv station for a while once. Guy never got caught.

first post best post
came here to post this

hillary is hitler, but for killing white people

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Actually interesting thread OP, good job being constructive.

Kill yourself stupid fucking reddit nigger

I would talk about the Jewish influence in the communist rebellion in post-great war Germany, the banks' schemes and tie it all into who is behind the refugees in Europe and why ((they)) want to flood Europe with hostile non-Europeans that refuse to assimilate.

TDKR plane scene on repeat

Any more?

How do we fix the horror genre?

> tfw hardly any non-joke replies

Behold, the instrument of you're doom...

>How do we fix the horror genre?
Stop being trendy.

This.

20 minutes of Moon Man's greatest hits.
youtube.com/watch?v=YVCxwZHw8B4

How long before CNN shows this image to explain the "alt Right?"

this on loop
youtube.com/watch?v=zVyqVldvj40

I'd ask- "If Lena Dunham is so motherfuckin feminazi equal and empowered and 'comfortable with the body she has', then why can't i see her maw of a cooze or her sweet, gaping butthole? armean cereally, wtf? i may not agree with her retarded ass views or her pedophilia, and i may find her to be physically repulsive, but wtf can't we see her fucking butthole? she makes such a big fucking deal of showing and sharing everything else. can we make #LenaDunhamShowYourStupidButthole a trending thing on fagbook or something?

>“I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.”
For 20 minutes, in every language.

19 Minutes of Can't Stump the Trump videos followed by one minute of a still picture where Hillary Clinton is sharting her pants.

Won't get the adults but kids will love this.

>forgot pic.
anybody got any uncensored of the Dunham-dumpster?

a fellow fan of synthwave?

You have seen it, haven't you?

You can't prove the Clintons have anything to do with those people dying you dumb cuck

>King says he doesn't like someone off the record
>Maid overhears it
>Maid kills person
Obviously not the kings fault. Record corrected.

An alert that there have been multiple nuclear attacks across the world

20 minutes of my ten year old overweight autistic nephew playing minecraft while screaming obscenities and racial slurs. This video paying on loop in the top corner
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

lol ... remember this guy? i wonder how many of the ctr people get killed?

I would try my best to educate everyone about the corruption and petty tactics of the corrupt positions and how the media is manipulating opinions with propaganda. I would show them the flaws in their lies and how their campaign unites people with a common hatred against the opposition instead of fighting them fairly with logic and policy choices.

I want the public to see through these petty tactics and make their decisions based off of logic, not hate.
I don't know how it would be received.

20 minutes of meatspin

some polacks just want to watch the world burn.