Trump falling further behind Clinton

Anyone who believes Trump will win, also believes in fairy tales.
It will be a landslide loss for Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
qu.edu/images/polling/us/us08252016_U88mxwn.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=v2VbXfuHy28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a poll by Huffington Post

I challenge the entire nation of Canada to pool their resources and create one post that isn't utter shit. I don't think it can be done.

(((polls)))

>Huffpost
>August 1

>poll with a preference
god damn ctr, at least link a fake poll.

>39% of the US still has a favorable position of that talking disaster

w-woah drumtpftpftpftfptpfptfpkins btfo
kill all canadians

uhmm raping blondes in november

Why was Remain beating Leave by 10 points the day of brexit and Leave still won?

wow really makes you think

sage

Ah the Democrats have this in the bag, you guys can just chill and relax on the election day. Most of you don't even have to go out and vote heheh!

Trumps fucked especially after flip flopping on IMMIGRATION just enjoy the ride because todays shitshow was great

I am a racist alt-right neo-nazi Trump supporter that posts pictures of a cartoon frog. After reading this post, I will now vote for HRC.

So much CTR , remember brexit polls

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

orly?

and another tracking poll confirms.

People seem to only remember the things that they want to. obviously Trump can came back, the saem was Brexit did, but right now he is LOSING, just like Brexit was during the same timeframe.

People who continue to dismiss polls are only making themselves look like idiots.

>implying there weren't other polls

Remember this lads. Today the narrative is:
>hurr durr grandma cankles ahead by 10pts in HuffPoll
>Drumpf BTFO!

In 6 months the narrative will be:
>i know Trump won
>but the polls showed him ahead
>look at this LA Times graph

JUST SHILL MY BOARD UP

both i posted were poll aggregators, just like RCP, which has been a method historically accurate. Tramp can still win but he's LOSING BADLY RIGHT NOW.

polls are a measure of unemployed opinion

IOW, useless drivel

Pure shitposting. Bait thread.

Remember to buy Sup Forums gold pass to view better threads

>brexit off by 10%
polls are rigged

why do you leafs have such a hard on for Hill?

>lets take it easy on them
Women's studies didn't prepare them for this job

and you know they scraped the bottom of the barrel. "hackathon"

She's investing billions of dollars by now.

We need to step this up. Or else it will just be another Ron Paul situation.

We already voted for a populist in Canada.
Why would we want another one in the states ?

I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF POSTING THIS LEAF
NEVER
primarymodel.com

>there is still about a third of people who think trump is a god idea

Holy shit.

I saw one today.

I honest to God almost screen capped it.

>People who continue to dismiss polls are only making themselves look like idiots.

People who continue to blindly accept polls without looking at methodology are only making themselves look like idiots.

>she has "friends" and lots of $

but I don't think she can stick with only one talking point. "trump=racist"

>and almost magically she was not charged:
with mishandling secrets
with having illegal server, and trying to delete evidence.

>still being investigated:
Clinton foundation, "pay to play"
hiding poor health

>not realizing that Trump already has his Lion's Guard trained and ready to make sure that only the right kind of people vote come Election Day

Does anyone know a single person in all their lives who's ever taken one of these polls?

>thanks for Link user.
reassuring read.

>add a pic next time, shiny things get my attention
and guarantee I check out Based prediction model. ;)

>why do you leafs have such a hard on for Hill?

Leafs must have a kink thing for diapers, catheters, and Parkinson's.

I don't know anyone, except for my mother, who likes Hillary. The rest of us are pretty bumbed about the prospect of her and her slut husband moving back to the Whitehouse.

And yet every one of us is planning on voting for hillary unless we live in a very safe Blue state. Im in CA, so I get my get-out-of-hell free card and will likely vote Johnson.

Liberals, minorities and educated women are terrified by the idea of a Trump presidency. That is why they are voting Hillary, and also why none of us have any desire to go a rally to listen to her drone on about things we mostly disagree with.

do tell how every major poll is falling methodologically

a storm is coming the likes of which we've never seen, and you and half the american population are unprepared.

as it becomes slowly apparent on 8th november that trump has taken the election, millions like you are going to suffer mental breakdowns. we'll see mass sharting in marts and the streets will be caked in the salt from the river of tears spilt by liberals. it's gonna be brutal. i get chills of pleasure just thinking about it.

i was confident of trump's victory before yesterday. with are nige on the campaign trail, his victory is now a fait accompli. i almost feel sorry for you, leaf

Those are a collection of polls that huffpost out together.

Trumpfags are in such an utter state of denial. It's sad that when Hillary eventually does win in a landslide they'll just claim the entire election was rigged by the establishment. So god damned delusional.

Glad to see you're still mad after the thrashing I gave you last thread that you have to spam uneducated propaganda. Go pick your teeth up and get to a dentist.

>Liberals, minorities and educated women are terrified by the idea of a Trump presidency.

So the county is fucked because liberals, minorities, and 'educated' women can't think and piss themselves whenever they hear LITERALLY HITLER.

>California will be last place I'd expect a trump win, no loss user.

I'm just scared of the status quo. continuing. they tried to topple 7 countries in the middle east. I don't want any of that.

>I left bay area for school in AK ~5yrs ago
get out while you can ;)

(((Polls)))

it is starting to rival paultards in 08

That was day of the election and each campaign had their say.

We haven't even started the debates yet and you delusional freaks think it's decided.

>they'll just claim the entire election was rigged by the establishment

What idiots. I mean it's not like the mainstream media is ignoring Benghazi, PayToPlay, lost emails, #HillarysHealth, or nitpicking and misrepresenting every last damn thing Trump says.

No...not at all...so what rational person could blame the establishment???

honestly I think it is worse. Both are/were pretty cultish, and unable to think straight. The rationalizations get more bizarre every day, but the fact that they are already pre-emptively claiming the election will be rigged, it signals they already know on some deep intellectual level that they have wrapped up tightly and buried.

JUST

what points does Hill have?
>Yu Iz Racist N' Shiet.
vs:

Insider
Criminal
Inept
Flippy-Floppy

Wait, didn't Trump lead her before? Why does it show him never pulling ahead?

we've seen how Trump debates. I'm not convinced he'll even show up at more than one. He doesn't understand policy basics. He's going up against a former sec-state.

Because it's from the beginning of the month.

Jesus Christ our memory isn't that bad CTR, we remember Trump storming veteran Republicans in debates and beating their ass.

I don't even call people shills but damn, when their so fucking obvious.

>When presented with facts lash out like a child

Kill yourself AmeriShart

He went up against a former Governor of Florida in a political power house family with 2 Presidents. He went up against a standing Senator and a Governor of Ohio.

Get ahold of yourself.

among a voting block that apparrently enjoys seeing who can insult people the most. You've already got all those voters squared away. What makes you think the general electorate wants to see a man boast about how big his cock is on national television? I realize that typew of talk is impressive to you, but that is because you are literal moron.

>(((Huffington Post)))
Yeah I bet it's totally unbiased and not made up.

>*Former bribe taker "pay to play" of state

I've had sincere discussions with hill-suporters here before.

but they were willing to admit, she's terrible. yet they would rather keep Status Quo. than risk a Wild-Card, with a big mouth.
>I could never vote for her in good conscience

>leaf presented with fact
you have disproportionate no. of shitposters

>leaf lashes out:
kill yourself

im not sure maybe you should clarify. are you saying I didnt already say she is a terrible candidate in this thread?

>a fucking leaf

Why is it always a leaf?

now show the rest of the graph.
>74 days remaining

>Trump only appeals to a certain minority
>his ceiling is 20%
>he can't gain more votes

Yeah yeah we've been hearing this shit for months. Keep going.

>I must have missed it.

I can reach a compromise with those that admit she's no good and dirty. but just fear Trump's big mouth redderic.

>I just would rather not go to war for her
and be ashamed to have a president as corrupt as a Mexican one
also used to be in mil. and would catch serious prison time for what she walked away from... and ran for president.

>qu.edu/images/polling/us/us08252016_U88mxwn.pdf
Have you noticed that they do not write how many democrats/republicans were polled?
I can't find it in this pdf...

>Yeah yeah we've been hearing this shit for months.
Because it's true.

Basically all hillary needed to win was announcing her student debt refinancing program. Trump literally become candidate for people with no education.

No its not because he was getting 40-50 of the votes and now you delusional retards are moving the goal posts again.

Pick a number and stick with it you fucking retarded morons. Say something that will turnout to be factually correct for once. Go on, it's not so fucking hard.

>I thought you were on trump side
she keeps blaming you everytime her corruption gets hacked

Yes, she is an awful candidte and the clinton foundation situation is terrible, and yet we have just as bad if not worse conflicts of interest with Trump. He has already admitted to giving money to politicians to gain favors including hillary. for some reason, trump supporters dont see that as a bad thing, they see it as "he knows the system so he knows how to fix it. WHat is his motivation to fix it exactly? the system has benefited hi very much becasue it is a system that helps the wealthy and well connected...of which is one. You think he wants to take that off the table for his family? His son has already stated that they are heavily invested in Russia, and unsurprisingly trump has been pro russia. He wants to get rid of inheritance tax which only benefits people who have over 5 million. He has all of hillaries corruption with the added bonus of not understanding anything about olicy or foreign affairs. not a hard decision in the end.

So long, Chump.

Take your eastern bloc whore "wife" with you.

fuck polls im not budging, /thread

Honestly dude, just give it up.

I'm sorry, but Trump is going to lose, it's simple as that. It's one thing if two, or maybe even three polls say he's going to lose.

But every single poll shows him behind. It's simple Occam's Razor, one of two things are possible

A.) Every poll shows him behind because there's some vast coordinated conspiracy among various corporations and special interest groups to make all polls show him losing for whatever reason that manages to go unnoticed somehow by everyone.

B.) Less people support him hence why every poll has him behind.

What seems more likely to you? I've just given up, I know some people who scream "CTR shill" at me, but the fact that's literally all you have shows that you are losing.

You know lbj promised that," i'll keep niggers voting dem for the next fifty years" And he would gloat about how many more women he banged then Kennedy, and also pulled his dick out in front of a reporter when she asked his opinions on things.

People are just scared of masculinity these days.

I'm not taking sides. I've read programs of both candidates on their sites, and Trump simply has no program. And I don't give a shit about US because it will become neo brazil no matter what candidate wins.

So what's the future looking with Clinton as president?
I'm Mexican-American so I'm good but you white people are fucked. I find it funny how you guys can vote for Clinton. Might as well kys now

>this point stuck with me, came back for it.
you are very right.

he out-"Republicaned" his adversaries
and immediately after began to tone down all the things he had been quoted previously.
>reaching for centrist vote, after securing right.

but he got stumped once, from the dad of dead muzzi army guy. bud that father now ran off (lawyer who facilitates visas for ritch muzzies, and had some radical family)

> I've read programs of both candidates on their sites

You're clearly not American. That's far too much work for us. We just care about witty barbs and A E S T H E T I C S.

>huffingtonpost
>a "news site" that from the very beginning said that Trump would be the first one out in the primary race
>that put his news in the entertainment section

oh ya, real reliable

This is bait

Remember when we thought Romney would win?

I was reminded of this
youtube.com/watch?v=v2VbXfuHy28

Look at this shit.
Do they actually average a bunch of polls that cannot be compared??? WTF????????????????????????????????????????????????

>kek

lets hope not, but refugee importation HAS started here :/

good luck staying Russia

he can only tack back so far. he has already swung so far left that it is starting to create the impression he doesnt believe in anything other than winning. I think that is his brand, and for those who have the attitude that we need a "winner" in the presidency, he's got them locked in. But the problem is that it means he has no moral rudder steering the ship. If everything that comes out of his mouth is a trial balloon, it means he has no convictions. Someone that like that is more likely going to get into office and only make decisions that we thinks will win. If he sees the polls that show a majority of people want "medicare for all" instead of obamacare, then he will do that. If he sees the public is thirsty for war, he will do that. The other night on hannity he actually asked the audience what his immigration policy should be. he literally polled the audience. Thats not a man of conviction. Thats a man that will go wherever the wind blows his ego. not a man that should be anywhere near the presidency.

fair enough

>we differ some, I think when she does it its selling out my country, tax dollars (25% of my paycheck), to line her pockets

when he does it, its his company's/investors' money, and makes him possibly a jerk, but still a "shrewd businessman"

>I don't give current admin too much credit for int. affairs

consensus cracking

one mans shrewd businessman is another mans shrewd politician. I'm an entrepreneur. I do international business. I always follow a moral code that I dont think would be any different if I were a politician. By the same logic that Trump has repeatedly used, essentially The system is how it is, and he takes advantage of it based on self interest, than I guess I should stop being upset at every welfare queen and loafer on disability for soaking the system for all its worth.

>Hill's been known to pander
nevertheless, he has been doing much more of that lately.

Truth might just be that the election is determined by what people think of 8 Obama Yrs, vs what they remember from 8 Bush years, further back

"political pendulum"
someone posted a cool website, just couldn't find it to link

Brexit proved the polls were rigged.

>Huffington Post
Hahahaha get the fuck out of here Goldberg. Your Jewish mind tricks don't work here.

no

very true

>that leaves me with two shiny turd candidates.
where i'd move on to secondary issues
taxation, censorship, firearms.

but those are separate discussions (...12:27am ak-time) got work at 8, be engineer, mil. on weekends.

nice chatting, til' next time

>implying "the savy girls" at huffpost are capable of making a collection of polls

wtf i hate joe rogan now

The defeatism is kinda pointless though because the election is still so far off. We want Trump to win and we don't want Hillary to win for many obvious reasons, so we're still hoping it happens.

I think most of us know it's a long shot, but it's still a possibility.

It's not like this takes much effort, wanting a candidate to win.

yup, cheers