youtube.com/watch?v=_zlmhJ5QgYU

>Build wall

>Deport dangerous criminals first

>Figure out how many illegals there are

>Send them back

>If any want to return they have to pay back taxes first

CTR BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/ANALYSIS-Tunnel-detection-techniques-limiting-Hamass-attack-options-451661
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA
youtube.com/watch?v=06rVTlnKDng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He never said to round up 11 Million people anyways.

sounds like Obama's plan

yea he did, operation wet back part 2. nigga do you read?

Obama actually deported more people than Bush, only difference with Trumps plan is that it's harder to get in.

>people are not gonna be able to tunnel because we're gonna have tunnel technology

lol this guy is a fucking idiot

(you)

>we're gonna have tunnel technology

explain to me how the fuck that's not a stupid fucking statement. I started cracking up the second I heard it. surprised Anderson didn't jump on it right when he heard and asked him to explain what this magical "tunnel technology" is that is going to make it impossible for drug mules to tunnel underneath your precious wall. The talks like a fucking 4th grader

>explain to me how the fuck that's not a stupid fucking statement.
Because it's not? Israel for instance invests a lot in tunnel detection.

When I guess it's ok when (((they))) do it.

Seriously, are you mentally handicapped?

We actually do have tunnel technology, just the way it sounds is pretty much the reason it loses its credibility. I'm trump would also allow the military to get involved, which it should have fuckin already been

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/ANALYSIS-Tunnel-detection-techniques-limiting-Hamass-attack-options-451661

I'd bet my left nut it's funded by american tax money too...

that's great m8. I'm sure you have the technology to detect all those tunnels along your 3,201 km border.

>n-no u!

nice one

I loved the video

It would make america need wall sooner

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

These jagoffs think that Trump should have had a fully evolved immigration plan even though he one day just decided to throw his hat in the ring, so to speak. He was winging it but now things have progressed and he needs to hammer out the details. Not being a professional politician, but a businessman, so he's probably trying to figure out how to turn a profit from their desire to suck Americas cock. think about it 11,000,000 x 1,0000 is 110,000,000,000.00, we could afford to build a wall.

He said to AC the real number is unknown so it could be between 5 million and 30 million.

useless tech for your border, I'm sorry to say. It only works with depths up to 32 feet which is fine for Israel where Hamas can't dig beyond that or risk flooding the tunnels but a little different in your country where your government has found tunnels that go nearly 100 ft below.

Also it's already been declared too outrageously expensive by your own border patrol agency and homeland security and like I already stated above your border is quite a bit larger than the Gaza wall.

You're right. No solution will ever be 100% effective so we should just accept becoming Northern Mexico and do nothing.

the solution is to legalize all narcotics and stop meddling in the affairs of latin american countries so they don't turn out to be total shitholes and you don't have millions of peasants from those countries willing to do anything to cross that border of yours.

but no, you'd rather waste money on shit that's already been demonstrated NOT to fucking work.

We're doomed. Our best chance of fixing immigration just went full cuck.

>Legalization
No.

>Stop meddling in Latin America
Yes

>Walls don't work
Hadrian's wall, Great Wall of China, Gaza Wall, Hungary, Guatemalan Border Fence. Sure.

Sup Forums will still suck his cock. This is /r/the_donald with better memes. I want to kill all of you

Did you watch the video?

Yes. I want to kill myself. Did you?

No. I wish he were firmer, but this is what he has been saying the whole time. He has always said that they need to go back, but that they could later apply to reenter. I wish he just told them to fuck off. That being said he has been saying they can possibly return since the beginning so it isn't really a flip flop.

I like his policy on his website. I want deportation forces, but I know that is unrealistic. I want America to be the white nationalist country our founding fathers envisioned, and I am willing to kill mudshits to get us back to that. inb4 edgelord.

Donald Trump has taken populism too far. He's saying whatever it takes to get elected. I have no idea what he actually stands for anymore. It was nice having a candidate talk so openly about immigration. It's my biggest concern. He doesn't think like I do. It's fucking heartbreaking

Police know who they are, but many of them aren't arrested.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA

>Great wall of china worked

I..I don't even...

youtube.com/watch?v=06rVTlnKDng