Chicongo: 10 times as many murders as Toronto

According to unofficial running tallies, Chiraq hit 471 murders yesterday afternoon for 2016 (it's probably slightly higher by now), while Toronto has 47. Almost exactly a 10X differential. And Chicago's city population is slightly SMALLER. How does Toronto stay so safe?

Most likely the lack of dindus.

GANG GANG GANG

What is Toronto's black population? Like 3%?

There are in some areas and that's where the murders happen. We also nogun.

More Changs than gangs

>ignoring the 300 pound Harambe in the room

It's actually around 9 or 10%, which isn't that low. It's lower than Chicago's "troublesome third," but it's similar to Los Angeles's black percentage. And LA has quite a few more problems with black gangbangers and shootings than Toronto does.

The black Scarberians all around me just go to check cashing places "INSTANT CASH YO" and piss it away on cheap ugly prostitutes

Some of them are pimps

Chicongo > Chiraq

Discuss

Explain pic related.

Yeah, but there are a lot fewer of them than in US cities with a 9% black population. Hence, the extremely low murder rate by US standards.

No one says the murder rate in Toronto is zero. But it's a lot closer to zero than US cities of similar size.

National Crossbow Association is saddened by these actions but does not wish to suffer any government regulations and impugn the good character of crossbow owners across Canada.

Also, it's pretty fucking cool. How often do people get killed with a crossbow?

>Yeah, but there are a lot fewer of them than in US cities with a 9% black population
[citation needed]
Where exactly do you find a city that is only 9% diverse?

They're also spread out a little more and we have cold weather so they don't even want to go outside and just nog around.

I live around some nogs so I do see them nogging on side streets here and there at night like they do.

>They're also spread out a little more and we have cold weather so they don't even want to go outside and just nog around.
Yes, there are far more dindus outside during summer. But Detroit is a cold city and they trashed it. Note most of the dindu happenings in the states are during summer as well.

W
E
W
L
A
D

why you gotta be dissing rob ford? he was based

>black = diverse
>being this brainwashed

It's weird that this is true even in the US, where "hispanics" now outnumber blacks by a lot. Blacks are around 13% of the US population, hispanics are almost 18%.

But only blacks really count for "diversity" for some reason.

WHY ARE DONALD'S HANDS SO SMALL?

I legit that it was a meme and never bothered checking. Holy fuck, that's hilarious.

>And LA has quite a few more problems with black gangbangers and shootings than Toronto does.

hello grampa? ms13 got rid of black gangs

FUCKING RHODOKS REE

That might increase the muder rate above having less weary criminals and less would be murderes being shot.

No-one cares about that meme, it's forced. Shitlibs only care because they are told to care by current year man

I don't see why North Americans make such a big deal out of what politicians do in their private life, be it banging hookers or smoking crack.

I mean, it would make more sense if you cared about how well the politician did his job, right?

>Banned guns
>Guns are still legal in the UK
That image actually makes no sense

Canada is not nogunz you fucking nigger.

>no guns
Weird. How did i obtain these 3 rifles beside me.

To be fair the Brits consider harsh language to be a violent crime these days.