I can't wait for the delicious tears come November...

I can't wait for the delicious tears come November. You alt cucks hijacked the Republican party only to crash it into the ground, with no survivors.

You blew it by throwing a dank meme. Normies dont know dank memes toothpaste. Try again.

The fact that so much of Sup Forums can't recognise it for the train wreck it is makes it so much better.

>You alt cucks hijacked the Republican party only to crash it into the ground, with no survivors.
>with no survivors.
all is well that ends well.

>history ends because of one election

I'll support Trump and hate the lying press til death.

Election results mean nothing. This is never over.

It's the butthurt Australian every time!!! fucking Jesus AHAHAHA

Trump had a bigger chance then all those other chuckle fucks so it was going to collapse anyway.
The question now is hot to definitevly split up the Democratic party. There has to be something to cause separate branches.

If Hillary wins (and she will) then expect more non whites to become citizens, weakening the 60% white majority.

You can worship the frog god Pepe, but in the end he will cuck you.

lol weed shut up it's not like you can even vote let alone know what you're talking about
YUROP didn't think brexit would happen either

The fucking beginning of the end. It's funny thinking back how Sup Forums was making low energy attempts to diffuse the situation with shit like "Hillary Clinton sent my son to get killed" yet Trump just kept on going and going, and there wasnt anything anybody here could do about it.

I think the GOP could have nominated any reasonable candidate they have and won this election in a landslide against Clinton.

Easy but the intellectual right has been squashed by
Sup Forums tier rebs
Which would have been cool if it was the old libertarian Sup Forums
But its these shitty freedom hating fascists

>You alt cucks hijacked the Republican party only to crash it into the ground

Well at least we'll take one of two evils down

im confused fuck you mean crashed it into ground what did i miss

Lotta shills in this thread.

Why cry?

It means global nuclear war will be coming

Israel is going to get plastered by Russia

It'll be glorious

for you

where you one of the cucks crying
>hate won
when Brexit happened?

I hope you're ready for round 2

I dont give a fuck if clinton starts a nuclear war.
Im voting for her for the fact that Sup Forums will keep me entertained from November 8 until her inauguration.
These will be the happiest moments of my life. knowing that someone out there is contemplating suicide because hillary is president

Good. Hillary will ramp up the hatred against white people. This will cause troubles. I'm all for it.

Establishment republicans are anti-whote scum. God big or go home.

Our mission was to destroy the Republican party and start the race war

anything that comes afterwards is just icing and cherries

Jeb would actually have taken it to Hillary, and he would have whupped her.

Sup Forums just wouldn't hear it.

Based Jeb could have been president.

Eat shit, cuck. Someday this pigfucker DNC slave will join his dead son in hell. So will the leftist media continuing to do its damnedest to run down the last shot at peaceful change before we have civil war.

That's some powerful Schadenfreude, my friend.

I'm voting for Hillary because I'm not retarded and realize a party that is the most welfare oriented needs to be in office as millions of jobs go to the wayside due to automation.
First it's self driving, then it's powerful ANI, and then the holy grail AGI hits around 2025. Shit is going downhill no matter who wins or loses. The question is, how hard will shit tank and is there a t least a half assed safety net to catch 10% of the survivors of the shitstorm.

But carry on my dude, vote for Hillary just to make people upset. I too can't wait to call for someone to get these Hot Heads out of here.

Hell, I heard the man on a phone interview today and he sounded defeated. It was almost like he knew he would be president if he had gotten the nomination. Maybe Trump is a Clinton plant and the bluebloods have more control over the system than I'd like to admit. Maybe Trump was promised a new right wing media empire in exchange for destroying the republican party for Hillary. Hell if I know.

But what I do know is that if you don't reply to this post then your pepe will die in his sleep tonight.

Sup Forums will be fine with Hillary winning, simply because it'll bring Happenings.

We'll probably get some token nukes from China too in WW3, which will happen if Hillary wins.

>haha le banepost xDD

the alt-right want trump to win but we don't depend on trump to survive

China will hit us

Oz only really benefited from The Cold War going hit

China realistically, probably has far more ICBMs than they've let the world know. They're Russia's ally.