What do you think of the Swedish language?

What do you think of the Swedish language?

youtu.be/VrG2Nn3U7b0?t=97

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UHajVXABA8
youtube.com/watch?v=PJeF3DyzTdU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Huhtasaari
youtube.com/watch?v=IAN6MvS91sg
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.kaleva.fi/uutiset/talous/bjorn-wahlroos-voisimme-huutokaupata-lisaantymisoikeuksia-nuorillepareille/691835/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr_O6gDujL8
youtube.com/watch?v=FC1e1BINTTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay

Sounds human.

Butchered Danish.

always the same with finns

why are you gay

gay

It's not like we're just pretending we feel that way as some epic bantz. It's our honest opinion.

meet me on the finlandferry, we'll see who is gay

>swede

may pakkoruotsi live another century

ok i will bring condoms

It won't for another decade.

i will learn it inshaalah

What does Fennoswedish sound like to Swedes? I imagine it sounds exactly the same as Rikssvenska to non-Swedish speakers.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UHajVXABA8

more masculine than fr*nch, and more sophisticated than whatever gibberish finnish "people" speak

We'll see about that

Well it sounds like you'd expect, Swedish with a very heavy finnish accent. Very nice tb(h)

>swedish
>masculine
haha no

>danish is so bad that even butchering it is an improvement

>We'll see about that

>76%
what the hell is wrong with finnish politics?

I find rikssvenska kinda feminine in guys, but grills speak it cute.
But you should know there's many dialects like in Finnish. People in skåne sounds retarded and stokholmers super gay. Even not all fennoswedish sounds the same. Uusimaa and pohjanmaa have different dialect
t. nykarleby

What does the president even do?

Its not the real shit. But pretty screwed up, but the president holds pretty much no power

Niinistö is the Kekkonen of 21st century

Would you rather vote for a heterosexual conservative man, a faggot with a beaner fetish, a Swede or a woman who thinks Finland exists to defend Israel in a 6000 year old world?

>yo, whore, think you can leave the door open?

>niinistö
>conservative
Maybe 20 years ago. I don't what's his opinions are these days

Well that's easy, the swede.

>a woman who thinks Finland exists to defend Israel in a 6000 year old world
wtf?

she's a real milf tbqh

>finnish accent
But they don't speak it as their native language. It sounds like that normally if you mistake it to Finns speaking swedish, to fennoswedes. It's slightly different
youtube.com/watch?v=PJeF3DyzTdU

A
FUCKING
LEIF

She's quite literally mentally handicapped. Reminds me of some American zealots. It could be that she's just pretending to be ultra-religious conservatist though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Huhtasaari

>Huhtasaari is a creationist and has stated that the theory of evolution is a 'totally impossible theory'.

got a chucke from me

Is Halla-aho only sane guy left in his party?

>wahlroos
based

Oh come on, every single muslim believes that yet they dont get grilled on such bullshit. Why are christians any different?

It sounds very good, the swedish male interviewer is a fucking pain listening to

This. Fucking double standards.

Nice victim complex. This is Finland, not Saudi Arabia or Texas.

Causes so much butthurt especially among leftists

because muslims have the intelligence of a 10 year old disabled aids nigger and everyone knows this and treats them as lesser beings

Exactly, and could you ever imagine same kind of lynching from media and left wing because of the candidates religion if they were muslims? I doubt so.

We have a freedom of religion here, but suddenly it doesn't apply if you are a christian or against immigration.

You think Sahiq Khan believes in evolution? Or atleast tells everyone in his community if asked he does?

This. He thinks poor people shouldn't be able to reproduce, which I completely agree with. Right now it's vice versa and it's horrible.

The more he makes the left butthurt the more I appreciate him.

Huhtasaari is a fucking retard. I dont understand why they even chose her never understood why they always put her in tv shows the past few years.
I like Halla-aho but she's stupid as fuck
t. eri

>He thinks poor people shouldn't be able to reproduce
source?

It's sounds quite feminine to me. Wonder how very angry swedish dude sounds like?

swedish is broken

Leftits took it that way when he criticized the child benefit system, where poor people just make more children so they can max out the benefits and live better off than when they work.

Saul Schubak said what Wahlroos thinks and his political career ended there. There's no room for edgy shit here. Finns believe in fairness not Ayn Rand.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAN6MvS91sg

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.kaleva.fi/uutiset/talous/bjorn-wahlroos-voisimme-huutokaupata-lisaantymisoikeuksia-nuorillepareille/691835/

There's nothing leftists hate more than the truth.

That's legit crazy talk

The reason why she were a president candidate was because she wears sexy boots and it's good pr to have a milf as president. Also Halla-aho is too valuable to spend in so irrelevant role as president for next 4 years.

>Finns believe in fairness not Ayn Rand

Well, we shouldn't.

>tfw no finnish milf gf

>it's good pr
It was bad pr for the party since she never had a chance anyway. Now even more perussuomalaiset is related with stupid people even more.

I couldn't spot the angry part, I guess it still sounds like that. But it is kinda pleasant sounding, I wouldn't mind to have swedish radio talk show as backround noise, when working, but if an agry swede comes to say he's gonna hand my ass over to me, I would not feel too threatened.

hej jag heter homo peter och jag impar erikeper xDDDDDD

Here's an angry old Swedish man with an accent I cant pin down tbqh, probably norrland somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr_O6gDujL8

She's taken and has produced beautiful fingolian kids

nice

>more daughters
very good, VERY good

Well that sounds a bit more convincing.

he sounds like mannerheim
youtube.com/watch?v=FC1e1BINTTM

Damn, Thats emotional.

I think the main reason why some Finns are butthurt about Sweden is that you didn't come to our aid as a whole country. But you had your own interests, which is understandable

literal pigskin albino snownigga apes

disgusting

get the fuck out my thread

>literal pigskin albino snownigga apes

What? They're cute, CUTE!

There's actually a whole clusterfuck of reasons why we didn't intervene. We weren't just being dicks.

Literally cutest couple

I wouldn't post my children to internet. Once again stupid as fuck.
Never seen Halla-aho's children or even Hakkarainen

I feel bad for Sweden not intervening but the safety of the population was more important at this stage.
You can also argue thowards we not doing anything being because we thought you would crumble against the red army and instead focused on gearing up for when they reached us.
I do have emense respect for you since my granddad was in the army at the time and would most likely have had to fight if it weren’t for your strength.

i have actually sat in sauna with Hakkarainen several times and drank beer with him. his cottage is next to my parent's and some of my relatives are close friends of him

>emense
immense, how much have you been drinking

Yes It wasn't that simple. You too had your own country.

>viking hippies
Looks funny.

>blonde Swedes still existed at this time
Beautiful video, so archaic, so... ancient... it's like observing anticitiy sculptures.

Ett jävla stavfel!