Hello my white brothers.

mena exploded?

we are black desu

fuck /mena/ and their gay shit

koulchi labas hna, la zamal, la zbel

Where were you? Come to /mena/ we need some real men here

Yeahhhh, fuck the mashriqis,we are not arabs

based

I decided to leave /mena/ since I have nothing in common with you. And I've lurked a bit after I left and noticed how fucking homosexual
the general turned as soon as I left. it's like the general was waiting for me to leave to go full blown flamboyant gay. If /na/ becomes a thing,
I might stick around. But no /mena/ for me.

we are proud SSA mixed childrens

desu lads at this point I think an Islamic Caliphate may be the solution for most of Spain's problems, I'll gladly pay the jizyah when that time comes.

that's why i did no see you posting there
based bro
im boycotting /mena/since its filled with gay shit

soon spain will be a sjw shithole, you deserve it fucking cucks

Where do you lurk now? It was nice having you around bro

The masri faggot left & the italian too

We will always be moors!

I didn't quit for that, as I said it turned into a gay club after I quit. But I definitely ain't going back. The main reason I visited
/mena/ was maghrebis.

>soon
It's been for years mate, we're unironically worse than Sweden in that aspect.
For example if a woman accuses a man of sexual harassment, it's the man the one who has to prove he's innocent and not otherwise.

>will be

it already is

>. The main reason I visited
>/mena/ was maghrebis.
based sandniggerish cousin
>The masri faggot left & the italian too
m8 its shit lol

I just post in random Sup Forums threads. If /na/ carries on, and carries on straight (get it?) I'll stick around. I miss posting in a general.

>It's been for years mate, we're unironically worse than Sweden in that aspect.
absolute state of ex Al-Andalus KEK
>For example if a woman accuses a man of sexual harassment, it's the man the one who has to prove he's innocent and not otherwise.
HOWLING

I wanted to talk to those who speak the dialect my language is born from.

fehmtik khoya
fuck gayrabs anyway, they suck western zobb too much

khoya?
Also, gayposters get me legit pissed off. It's like that's the only think they can talk about. Fucking hate them.

I'm honestly sad that your country, who shined under Islamic rule, went back to cucktolicism to go through feudalism (aka horseshit) right after.
How's the situation with Catalonia going on now btw?

Well for the moment there's only the jordanian, swedish muslim, tunisian, me and the ethiopian and some serbian, come post on both khoya

Also yesterday we had huge radical feminist demonstration all across the country, which every single party supported.

>How's the situation with Catalonia going on now btw?
puigdemont found home in Brussels...fuck him i dont want catalan scum in Lelgium
>Also, gayposters get me legit pissed off. It's like that's the only think they can talk about. Fucking hate them.
obnoxious unfunny little brats, no good posts from them

dropbox.com/s/073qr2d7xwxp8he/OriginsOfEthnicTensions.pdf?dl=0

A reminder: the french are to blame for the arabization of the maghreb

m8 sorry for being a douchebag but i cant some laughing, im almost crying, BRUUUH
i hate gulfies and those fucking gayrabs, they should come here

Catalonia is pretty boring right now. The central government intervened their regional government and they had new elections some months ago, but they haven't been able to elect a new president yet because all their candidates are in jail or have run away.

Feels good to know I'm not the only one who feels that way. I need mara now.

The qatari is the only gulfie left

But is Catalonia a thing now or not? French news stopped talking about it right after the referendum. I'm still pissed abt the Barcelona attack btw ffs Spain was the most Arab-friendly country imo

reminder
gay rab, pic elated
how are you lad?
fuck him hes a faggot who needs to die

Well yeah, they still have their autonomy, it's just that they don't have a functioning government yet so the central government takes care of everything until then.

real maghrebi man

now you can tell the difference between stupid towelheads gayrabs and maghrebis

isn't catalonia the center of leftist bullshit and sjw?

I'm fine. My legs hurt like hell because I finally started my walks again. But apart from that, I'm fairly decent. you?

put your legs under cold water that's what athletes do
im fine but i have to work :((

Every major population center is, so yes they are too. But the rest is no better, the current major of Madrid is a communist granny.

What are you working on?

its a shame, spain is beautiful, im really sorry for the based people out there

uni work, have to design graphs but im a lazy fuck, je dois me sortir les doigts du cul

The scenery makes the pain worth it though. What baffles me is that when I started these walks last year, I barely felt pain.
Work.. I wish I could say the same to be honest. I'm in the process of trying to find out what I want to do with my shit life, I need to find
something I like so I finally start to be productive.

>design graphs
About a subject in particular?

Yo are you the maltese from /sg/?

lab work m8(STEM)
>something I like so I finally start to be productive.
is their a field you like: politics, science, social stuff?
dont make me dream about Malta, its too pretty for my eyes

No, but I posted there once to talk to that guy. His Malta generals where great.

We get what we deserve honestly.

Shit, I wouldn't last 1 day in STEM
Did you get productive recently?

maybe but i love spain desu...honestly if you guys weren't racist scum, i would like to go there for vacation or living but you dont like maghrebis so yeah you deserve it in a way

what do you study/work?

Nothing that requires me to spend years in school again. I think you've seen me rant before about quitting college right?
Malta is for my eyes only.

I recently was going through old family cassettes to see what's there that is worth digitizing, for my mother. Other than that, not really.

I don't recall Spain being blatantly racist before the Barcelona attacks
Languages & Finance (Eco, marketing)

Well my city is full of arabs so we mustn't be that bad. I don't think we're more racist than other europeans.

why dont you learn a job directly? like garagist, electrician, plumber, this shit always need people
or why not touristic guide of Malta, there tons of thing without a lot of learning
>Spain
>not racist
khoya do you have eyes and ears? we are seen as shit there
>eco
i cant do economic stuff lel
especially racist towards maghrebis i mean

> touristic guide of Malta
That made me laugh. I fucking hate tourists.

I was unironically thinking gardening. It's peaceful which is something I want, and looks interesting.

Is Egypt part of North Africa?

>gardening
i was fascinated with botanical stuff when i was little, but i had no talent with plants, they always died even if i followed all the rules

kind off, but too much ar*b admixture

If anything we're particularly racist towards gypsies. Your averagen Manolo probably won't even know what a maghrebi is. Did you have some bad experience here or something?

But they are pretty different when compared to middle easterners, no?

Geographically speaking, this general should be named /Al-maghreb/ instead of /NA/.

Egypt literally is located in the maghreb. It just has closer ties to middle eastern politics than maghreb politics, but it's in both.

>Did you have some bad experience here or something?
*experiences
i only go through spain to join Morocco, policeman and hotels treated me like shit and openly insulted us at the seaport...
yeah you're right maghrebis aren't that close to egyptians

I don't think Egypt is located in the maghreb. But yeah you're right.

who else saw the white house's video? what a bunch of scumbags
youtu.be/o36-byW6ZTo

I've only done basic stuff like planting, changing pots and some pruning. I don't remember having any luck with planting, but plants survived after changing their pots. And I know I enjoy because I actually offer my mother to do that stuff.

>Like 2% of Spain's population is Muslim
>Most of them Maghrebi
>Whenever Spaniards here complain about immigrants, they always mention Moroccans as the worst

>lol dude we don't hate maghrebies xd
>we don't even know what you are

>/Al-maghreb/
of what ? the araps ?

this is the berber/amazigh lands,refered to in pre mordern maps as barbary lands.
no more alignment to the ME,all they do is declare a war on themselves each 10 years

many ancient egyptians were historically related to the berbers,check your history my friend.

The title is enough for me to ignore it.

Lol how did they insult you?

>And I know I enjoy because I actually offer my mother to do that stuff.
that's cute user, my aunt used to be a gardener when he was young, they are chill people generally

what do you think they said?
based

0:37 oh the memories
also fucking normies and their stupid shit

We legit don't know what the maghreb is, why would we? Hell I'm not even sure of the difference between maghreb and north africa. We may call you moros, but that's just a generic term for arabs, or even muslims in general.
And of course Spaniards in these threads will complain about arab immigrants, why would they come here to complain, for example, about latin americans? That would be irrelevant.

what game is this?
normies should be gassed tb.h

Don't get me wrong. I am just saying that because OP posted a map where The Arabic Maghreb was highlighted which excluded Egypt.

But from a cultural point of view, Egypt is kind of different compared to the Maghreb region and gulfies.

>many ancient egyptians were historically related to the berbers,check your history my friend.

I do know that. I am actually the egyptian xd. I think egyptians are closer to other north africans than middle easterners and south europeans. I think I am also more north african than Arab.

Well I would find it weird if they said something racist openly to you, but they may have called you moro or something like that, which isn't inherently racist.

>I think I am also more north african
come home couscous man
Maruecos?

R8 my sexy catholic empire.

Not sure yet about this, but gardening could be my calling. I'm also interested in Maltese history and language, but to
go through all of that school again....

>he dosent know call of duty:modern warfare 2

:( I was born here. My parents both come from small towns in bum fuck no where in lower Egypt.

By the way, is it true that some people call couscous souk-souk? I remember my moroccan friend telling me that because of how it sounds.

Byzantine should be ottoman my friend
also school isn't that bad, jsut find something you love
never played any COD...
they emigrated for economic reasons?

some of us call it siksou yes but never heard of souksouk

What about Marruecos?

>they emigrated for economic reasons?
Yes

im just messing with you

>I think egyptians are closer to other north africans than middle easterners and south europeans. I think I am also more north african than Arab.
it depends on the regions and each person's ancestors so no one can force egyptians to be something else

Well not just economically, my father was planning on either going to Canada or Saudi Arabia but he was a salafist so he chose the latter.

do they want to go back? what do they regret of Egypt?
stop being ignorant, spanish people knows very well Moroccans and they hate us

>Byzantine should be ottoman
You know you're talking to a Maltese right?

>school isn't that bad, jsut find something you love
true, but I think after 6 years in college, going back in education is the last thing I want to do.

Forgot image. Syria and Egypt buttfucked ERE quite hard, but they seem to be getting back on their feet.

>he was a salafist
are you salafist too?
you know you're talking to a half black turkic bull right?
i hated school too but honestly its worth it at the end

Tunisia should be in Mauretania
and where the fuck is Israel?

>do they want to go back?

Not really since they are financially better here.
>what do they regret of Egypt?

I really don't know.

Can we just post back in /mena/? I promise not to spam gay shit but in exchange can we not spam pictures of arab women or engage in
heated discussions about Islam. Thank you.

No. You may not like it but you're talking to the gay egyptian living in Saudi Arabia. I am not effeminate nor flamboyant though.

alright, I'll go fuck myself then

We hate you as much as we hate everyone else, don't feel so special.

egypt is okay m8
>Can we just post back in /mena/?
No
dont your parents feel some kind of nostalgia?
also i dont give a fuck about gays as long as this general stays clean

>dont your parents feel some kind of nostalgia?

They do. They are planning to just live their last years in Egypt. Actually, they own a vacation house which is right beside the nile, by that I mean the front yard and the nile are separated by a brick wall. When I was small, I travelled with them to egypt and would stay there for the summer vacation. It was a lot more fun than living in KSA desu.

i would honestly like to believe you but that's not true, i have seen with my own eyes
noice so your parents aren't that poor then
and what about copts? do you like them?