Asians vs. Whites

So Sup Forums, who's REALLY stealing the wymenz? Are whites cucking asians or are asians cucking whites?

I guess I'll have to keep posting this image every time you insecure gooks, spics, sandniggers and nogs post these shit-tier baits.

no one cares

Men are only divided to alpha wolves and beta cucks, you choose the side. Next time you see a nig nog stealing a woman, simply go up to her and be more confident, manly and aggressive than him, it's THAT fucking simple.

How about a current one you fucking cuck. This is from like 6 years ago.

I'll tell you who isn't stealing any women. Us.

Is she halfy or photoshopped? Her hips are just right outside of my concept space for east Asians.

lmao

they are only attracted to white boys because you're all easy to use

Who fucking cares? BBC cucking both chinks and snow niggers kek.

Tiny dicks.

Strong cope. Keep fapping, incel faggot.

Source?

>they are only attracted to white boys because you're all easy to use

Kek, damage control.

I prefer white girls.

muh dick. The argument.

It's literally the truth though, women are only attracted to white men because of their money. Asians have more money, but they don't get as much pussy because they're repulsive.

How about you find one, you undesirable pleb?

Niggers have only gotten more poor and ugly under Obama.

Are you fucking stupid? Women don't marry and birth poor. They fuck a nigger out of curiosity and once the smell hits them they regret it.

Talk to enough women, they don't like niggers. And if you're Asian. Stfu manlet, it's already proven fact that every Asian girl hopes to land a white boy to have a chance at a prettier kid.

Dem queenz are thristy as fuck.

Feel free to take this one off our hands, turkroach filth.

that things face is fucked up son

pro tip: women are attracted to any guy for money

Money, success, attractiveness, and health are the things women have always sought in a mate

It just so happens that white men fill all these categories more than other races in the modern world

Asian girls are ugly and stupid.

Thats jessicababyfat

Latinas are the answer

I saw a Mexican guy and an Asian chick the other day. How common is that?

really makes you think

>this in what Sup Forums users have actually fooled themselves into believing

>women are only attracted to white men because of their money

If that's what you gotta tell yourself. Men who fuck outside their race are rarely ever rich. If they were rich they'd get a white wife since they are the best looking by a mile.

No rich white guy has some gook, spic or nigger on his arm unless he's a mud loving liberal trying to get points with a token mud girl.

Sorry man, most the dudes going for nonwhite women are losers and the mud women love them. Look at Sup Forums, these are the types of dudes who go for non white bitches. Hope this doesn't hurt your feelings too much.

>only attracted to white men because of their money
>Asians have more money, but they don't get as much pussy

Way to instantly contradict yourself. Bravo.

Asians culture is becoming diluted by weeb's all asian culture is erase after programming

It's true though. If you take the average of all the races, white men have come out on top in every category.

We don't have those peasant class workers who work for $0.30 an hour or who live in huts and shit.

I think among asians and arabs there's a larger class divide where you get really poor shits and then really wealthy fucks.

Whites are generally more middle / upper class in europe and the anglosphere

Thank you.

I like it.

It appears it is the Hispanics who are stealing the most women.

buttblast over 9000 lvl kek, not my fault dont send tourists dont get cucked simple.

>tfw native american
>next best thing to white tier