Just visited Helsinki for the fist time in 10 years...

Just visited Helsinki for the fist time in 10 years. I was shocked to see 50% of people on the streets were from Africa or the Middle East.
Seriously, not even exaggerating (at least when talking about Itäkeskus). It's a different city now.

It raised two questions:
1. How can newcomers live in Helsinki when even I can't afford it?

2. How are there so many immigrants these days? I've heard the EU grants money to countries for accepting immigrants, but what agenda does the EU have in this?

IS this every Euros experience visiting a big city in their country or what? To answer your question probably subsidies, it's the price we pay for diversity.

>Canada

You know nothing.

>Itäkeskus
Surprised it was only 50%
>1. How can newcomers live in Helsinki when even I can't afford it?
You could, but it would be a shit life in some maahanmuuttajalähiö
>2. How are there so many immigrants these days? I've heard the EU grants money to countries for accepting immigrants, but what agenda does the EU have in this?
Crises in middle east and the rest of africa

Kek Finland is like 97% white or something, it's Poland tier

>Crises in middle east and the rest of africa

Seems like an excuse to me, there must be a conspiracy behind it.

Why would the EU genuinely want to help people?

Where are you from? When I was there I was shocked by all the black trash collectors who literally wait behind your back until you finish your bottle of water, to pick it up. It's disturbing.

There are not as much immigrants in any city here btw. I have never seen so much.

>1. How can newcomers live in Helsinki when even I can't afford it?

I'm from Botswana and my government pays for us to study in Finland. We started having the option this year since Finland started paid universities. It's still cheaper than studying in the US or UK.

Yeah, and our "official statistics" say there are like 20k immigrants in the whole country, and liberals use these charts to their advantage.

Anyone with a pair of eyes can tell we have way more.

"Official statistics" are closer to 90k "obvious" foreigners (ie. non-white)

>Itäkeskus
That explains more than you hope. Really. Might as well name that place Uus-Somalia.

>50% of people on the streets were from Africa or the Middle East

Nope, just Swedish, French, German and British tourists.

>50% of people on the streets were from Africa or the Middle East.

Because dark men are the ones who go out to the streets and clubs to smash Finno-Ugric pussy.

Weak and pathetic Finnish bois stay in their basements and never go out, that's why you don't see them outside.

Piece of shit, your race will go extinct in less than half a century.

They don't desu. They lurk on the street like semi homeless people with their trash bags and ask random strangers for money and food. No girl would go close to them voluntarily. At least from my observations.

yeah, like totally this.
we're like 27% white nowadays, lmao
haha nuke us pls

Only white trash and really ugly/fat women fuck shitskins, I guess it was a bit different when they were a new thing, but 200% increase in rapes have opened many eyes, even if they wont admit it.

Sorry, we don't have black people like that here. The closest thing to that are gypsies begging who come from bulgaria or romania or wherever it is they are sipped in from.

Estonians rape more women in Finland than anyone else though

Estonians hehe

European capitals are fucking depressing.

it depends a lot on time of day

immigr*nts are mostly out during the day because they're unemployed, most white people is working

before and after work it's mostly whites

do europeans mind other white people immigrating to their countries? or just non-whites.

You see, 25% of Estonia is Russian. And since Finland doesn't collect information about ethnicity of the culprit... I'm not saying estonians are innocent. They just have a big ass ghetto in the eastern part of the country.

How do you treat eastern euros in general in Sweden? Not just russians.

It is the developed countries of the worlds responsibility to accept refugees and economic migrants.

It doesn't matter if you were born in that country, you have the privilege of being there to begin with.

New comers don't have that privilege, or any privilege, therefore they are entitled to it.

This is the story of the West now, get over it.

Refugees linger in the streets because they don't have their own homes and are unemployed. Everyone else is in their offices or job place wagecucking their life away

>Only white trash and really ugly/fat women fuck shitskins

What makes you think that she's not white trash?

varg pls

Bullshit...stats or didnt happen

It's amazing how the imagination of an average finnoid really kicks into overdrive at 3 in the morning after 9 hours of drinking.

But fat n ugly is the best u can hope for

>Itäkeskus

That's practically a mosque. Immigrants from all over Helsinki gather there for some reason.

Pretty much roosh was killin it there

Um calais

Lol save it an put on pol.....slavs worse then gypse

Guess most finns are trash guess most will mix out