If holocaust didn't happen, explain this

The mass murder of 2,749 Jews on the beach near the city of Liepāja, in Latvia, on 15–17 December 1941.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_deportation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_operations_of_the_NKVD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just people having a lazy sunday.

Purely accidental.

Jewish propaganda.

Prove it was murder, and not the results of starvation or typhus.

They don't look starved or sick.

From what I've seen.

I'll allow it.

They were filming a Pride Parade.

Suddenly, ISLAM in the form of a bomb.

(ISLAM can take many forms, but this time it took the form of a bomb.)

KABLOOIE!!

tl:dr
Joos got culturally enriched.
In 1943 dykewear.

boom.

they dont look dead too.

If it happened and your blaming me, explain why i wasn't alive back then to do any of it?

Alright. Now what about the other 5997251?

Wtf? I hate goyim now.

The background ones are clearly dead for some reason.

its okay

he's not falling for the
>holocaust never happened
meme

no need to waste time pretending with this one

>Paranoid
>Sup Forums
Pick both

They look like they are lying down and enjoying the beach while this family is posing for a picture.

So Jews were killed for nothing? Absolutely subhuman.

probably their boat of money was leaking from all the shilling

those are just clothes, i dont see a single dead body there..

Were those killed on the beach involved in Soviet killings and 14. June 1941. deporting of Latvians?
Is it a mass-murder or punishment for crimes committed against Latvians?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_deportation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_operations_of_the_NKVD

Jewish hyperbole, such as calling extreme discomfort "murder," does not a legal category make.

2,749 arabs realize they may be jewish

Mass suicide

World a bit safer

How long these women have been there, vs the others?

Maybe they ARE sick, but only recently infected, maybe they're not, maybe Nazis murdered everyone, maybe it's all bullshit.

dindu

This Photo is from railroad accident

>The mass murder of 2,749 Jews on the beach near the city of Liepāja
Who. Fucking. Cares.

Over 20 million Christians were killed in the Soviet Union by the jew lead Bolsheviks. If someone actually valued human life - they'd be upset about that fact. No one gives a shit, because the only thing people care about is the things they are programmed to car about.

I took a dna test since im partly from south Lebanon, and I am 0.0% jew. I was happi.
>Test Results:
>4.2% Greco-Roman
>45.8% Albanian
>6.9% Maygar
>19.1% Arab
>9.7% French
>10.3% Germanic
>2% Slavic
>2% North African

I wholeheartedly believe that happened. it's fucking war. Christians massacred a camp of ~3k Palestinians in Middle East in the 70s. Kikes pretending to be ragheads murk'd ~3k Americans in 2001.

it's the whole "muh 8 billion" thing I have a hard time believing. They could have gotten away with it, but they got greedy (whoda thunk?). had they stuck with a bunch of small-scale massacres like this (which again, I'm sure happened) nobody would be able to definitely prove otherwise. but when you start saying there were ovens, and gas chambers, and attaching concrete figures to said claims, even without damning evidence either way it becomes pretty easy to scientifically prove that those figures are fucking lies.

I encourage anyone to do the research themselves, its easy to find. Aushwitz supposedly was responsible for at least 2 million deaths. there were 45 ovens. cremation oven takes from 1-3 hours to complete a cycle. assuming 3 Jews per oven, 2 hours to complete 1 cremation 'cycle'. then in one 'cycle', there are 135 deaths (i.e. 45 ovens, 3 per oven). that means 2 million deaths requires 14814.8 cycles. one cycle lasts 2 hours, thus requires roughly 29629 hours to cause 2 million deaths. that's 3.38 years.

now realize that this only applies to cremation. before you can cremate the bodies, they have to be gassed. the gas chambers apparently could kill 2250 at a time, and that took 20 minutes. but then you have 2250 dead bodies to load into the ovens. that would have taken hours, and seeing as there was only 2 large sized chambers, would have presented quite the bottleneck to the operation.

this is all assuming min. Jew deaths, coupled with maximum efficiency in literally every other regard, and it still isn't feasible.

oh, and the large gas chambers didn't open til 1942/1943, and were only around til 1944/early 1945. the gas chambers prior to that were tiny, based on volume doubt they could fit more than 2, MAYBE 3 people at a time, and there was only

>Beach
>Water
Perhaps they all drowned swimming and were washed ashore

>2749 jews died
>therefore clearly another 5997251 jews died
Thanks for undeniable proof mr shekel

>a picture of women in underwear
>a pile of clothes in the background
>it proves the hoax

Exactly how stupid and retarded are you? I bet you think arresting and sentencing felons is "rayciss" too, fucking twink.