Why is nobody talking aboot this?

Canadion cops are allowed to wear hijabs now:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/25/world/canada-royal-mounted-police-to-allow-hijabs-trnd/

What do canadians think about their police being allowed to wear muslim headwear as of yesterday?

From what I've read in comments and social media, most don't agree with it.
What do Canadians here think about muslim cops in hijabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C1-4RZIBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UV8UZk-Yvy4&feature=youtu.be&t=3m15s
cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-diversity-policy-hijab-1.3733829
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada being cucked is old news, just like germany being total shit.

>Get pulled over
>Man in mask jumps out of car
>Panic
>Rear over them
>Court date comes
>I was being attacked by assassins

thats not a mask though, it doesn't cover her face (unfortunately)

Is Canada being more cucked than Germany?

Meh... They've allowed Sikhs to wear their turbans for awhile now. SSDD

> BRITISH POLICE SEEK TO ENCOURAGE MORE FEMALE MUSLIMS TO JOIN FORCE WITH SPECIAL HIJAB

It's like the anglos are enjoying it.

Canada is actually being real faggots in regards to actually being diverse

They trot out their token groups, but they are just that, tokens.

They'd take in millions of "refugees" from Africa and the ME if they truly cared.

Justin is a fraud.

She looks like she's ready to denotate at any moment now.

It's weedmans goverment, it doesn't matter. Canada can go to hell, they are so smug about their disposession

Over here a lot of cops in hijabs are total qts

DUDE

>be criminal
>start carrying bacon
>???
>profit

why?

>brawl in a pub between a bunch of drunken hooligans
>owner calls the cops
>Officer Aische arrives

>+++ Breaking News +++
>Three suspects shot by Muslim officer because she was overwhelmed and beaten to death by the enraged crowd

Yes, truly a good idea to let people in positions of power wear easily visible indicators that they belong to a certain religion. Nothing that could go wrong with that and escalate a situation.

WEED

>because
*before

>Why is nobody talking aboot this?

Its fucking Canada. No-one is surprised.

im a man and was wondering if i can wear a nijab just to piss muslims off

I don't even care anymore.

Sorry I don't protect and serve kafir.

>Canada
>Literally who cares
>mfw it's already a lost cause

Keep posting this on every thread

What ever happened to secular law holding precedence over religious law?

Well I need to go in a moment. Take over.

Nothing pisses me off more than english converts, but it doesnt surprise me.

the moment a transexual muslim "woman" wears one, i will care. for now, muslin women can not work in most muslim countries so seeing it here is something that could be considered bias towards muslims for not respecting their culture

youtube.com/watch?v=0C1-4RZIBqQ

I made a video about it. It sucks. I just want things to go back to the way they used to be before Trudeau Sr and the Marxists fucked us. I wasn't alive then ( I'm a millennial ) but I hear it was pretty great. Anyway, my grandparents sure seem happily married for decades with their "oppressive patriarchy" and "cis white values".

As long as it doesn't cover their face, I don't care.

Alternatively, I wouldn't care at all if I was allowed to wear masks in public.

Soon we all get to wear balaclavas in public, good times for socially retarded internet addicts..

this. even the syrian refugees he brought in were middle class women and children living in apartments in lebanon.

It's like they want people disobeying cops

Muslims are some of the most back asswards people I've ever met. They always get bent out if shape when they're not allowed to wear their special towel. One day I was at work near a construction site and heard the foreman get into a verbal spat with some muslim worker of his. The muslim refused to put a hardhat on because of his beliefs. The foreman took a piece of wood and hit him on the head with it and said "there, maybe if you wore your fucking hard hat that wouldn't of hurt so much" needless to say he had no time for his shit. He's a hero

>See this scroll by at the infoscreen at work yesterday
>"I MUST GO TO Sup Forums after work!"
>Fucking nothing.

>Soon we all get to wear balaclavas in public
When I lived in the far north I wore a balaclava + ski goggles 8 months of the year, wasn't a big deal to walk into a store or bank and not take it off, of course everyone knew not a single coon lived within 1000 km. Only get to ~3 months where I live now, and get really rude looks from security guards and cops if you don't strip it off as you are entering a building, fucking niggers ruin everything.

>Police forces around the United Kingdom, United States, Sweden and Norway also have hijab policies,
>Norway
NO! That was repealed!

This is so tolerant and progressive.

Yeah to you, to us they look like shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This will not end well.

Lots of people, myself included, would have a pretty fucking hard time taking orders from a Muslim woman.

I just couldn't. Not a chance.

Need to add:
This was repealed in 2013 on the grounds that the police need to be neutral.

I almost had a fucking heart attack when I read this article and had to google the shit out of it just to check out if they snuck some bullshit in there.

Did some further digging and the rage of my ancestors are boiling inside me right now.
They're actually mixing our national costumes with sand rat culture.
They have ZERO respect for the culture they live in.

Not only taking orders from a muslim woman, but taking orders from a cop who is hedging her own religious law in against Canadian common law.

It's not a cop's problem if you have a hard time taking orders.

It's your problem.

>It's your problem.
It's also my problem if I chose to wear a pigskin jacket and a bacon hat

>they have zero respect for the culture they live in
>incorporate elements into their own
Makes perfect sense.

That is absolutely disgusting. My Grandmother was Norwegian, my Grandfather Danish. I know know the culture, I recognize that clothing..

They are trying to erase our histories and identities. They have no respect, and bring nothing of value.

This has to end.

Scottish cops too, just like the English cops

Hey man nice to find you here, I was at this Iranian thread couple hours ago and came across this chicks insta, is this Iranian chick really in the Norwegian Air Force ?

Muslims are allowed to touch pork.

They're even allowed to eat it under duress/due to a mistake.

It's willful consumption that's forbidden. The no touching thing is more of a cultural "that's filthy".

But criminals are already considered filthy so no problem there.

well in islam, women obey men.

OI, OIM THE FOOCKIN JIHADEST OUDDA YEW LAWT

Is a female Muslim Cop even able to protect herself? I mean, what if a Muslim man attacks her?

Right there with you. Australian muslims really rustle my jimmies for instance

that's your local wolf and stray dog populations problem then, it would't be against penal law but most be certainly against nature's law

Conscripted(volunteered in the case of women until next year) or in Sergeant school.
I have no qualms with INTEGRATED foreigners.
I know plenty of non-ethnic Norwegians who act like us and do a fine job.
The ones I have problems with are the people who refuse to integrate, adapt and stay in ghettos without learning a single word of Norwegian while suckling on the teat of the welfare state.

>Says white minority by 2040
Lmao

This is like attracting black people with watermelon.

It's only the RCMP, that's not really the police Hans

Cops in patrol cars don't wear that shit
fucking ignorant, get raped

no Ahmed, go pray in the street and learn arabic at school

Also you won't see that shit from anyone in Quebec soon, they'll get spit on

that's Raycis bro...Sup Forums is a board of racial hermony

I thought you wanted immigrants to assimilate user?

I'm not so sure I can defend this. Allowing citizens to chose their closing is one thing but with civil servants in the police force you should have uniforms signaling openness and helpfulness. Black uniforms with runes and skulls for example would be a bad design if you want your citizens to trust them and I think a hijab is equally suspicious.

Of course they explain it away by saying it shows the inclusiveness of the forces but what about the state they represent? The Mounties are one of the most iconic law enforcement officers nowadays next to the English Bobby and that's because of their red coats and hats. I think this change in policy is a direct attack on this image and thereby another attack on the tradition of a western nation.
There is a reason they have had regulations about facial hair and clothing in place. If you can't fit that profile than you're probably not fit to be a civil servant of that state.

I know there are Turbans for military men now too and I think it's equally wrong. 200 years ago we didn't have immigration offices or equal opportunities officers and the many foreign officers serving kings and nobles all over the world still did a fine job without them. Imagine that!
The British kept their German regiment segregated, the Prussians incorporated Hussars and the Austrians never got rid of them because Hungary was now part of their empire. But today we just lump everything together without any regard for history or tradition because it would be discrimination. But how is this stuff not desecrating our identity?

How is it assimilation if they only change the fashion of their culture?

>It's only the RCMP, that's not really the police Hans
You must be from Ontario

there appears to be one HUGE grape in the top right of that picture

i bet nobody bothered studying the lyrics of that album before nicking the picture for their fucknut power fantasy

>Is a female Muslim Cop even able to protect herself? I mean, what if a Muslim man attacks her?

Impossible, the hijab is literally designed to make them invisible to their attacker, women that don't wear it are raped.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV8UZk-Yvy4&feature=youtu.be&t=3m15s

>I just couldn't. Not a chance.

Sir, I need you to step out of the car.

Leaf, Jaden smith is the answer to your problems

Men should start wearing mudslime beekeeper costume in large numbers. If anyone asks tell you follow religion of jadenism

Singapore has 17% Muslims and Muslim female officers do not wear the fucking hijab.

Everyone is okay with this including Muslims.

What the fuck is wrong with you, rest of the world? Get your shit straight.

>a cop with a hijab is trying to arrest you
>throw some bacon on her
>???
>profit

looks like aisha mixed her burka in with her jeans in the laundry again

>be a terrorist
>disguise as a cop
>nobody notice

What the fucking fuck did I just fucking watch.

>Salam alaykom! Khafir is that a gun?
>Y-Yes ma'am , i'm going hunting!
>PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD! INSHALLAH!
>B-BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!
>GET ON YOUR KNEES ! ALLAH AKBAR!
>Y-YES MA'AM!
MFW this might actually be happening in Canada right now
MFW canadian ''''''''''''''''men''''''''''''''' will have to bend over for smaller shitskin women wearing capes

Being a tranny must be really boring in the Muslim world.

I assume the K-9 isn't Muslim. The cute on the right looks like a stewardess with that shirt.

Soon

cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-diversity-policy-hijab-1.3733829
read the comments if you want an insight on why canada is so shitty

This is what happens when you put normies in power, we all have to pretend it aaalllll normaal

Meanwhile France bans burkinis
Why not just wear a wetsuit?

Ninja police. Their weapon of choice: knife

>german sense of humor

>pulled aside for speeding
>hijab cop
>launch some bacon at her
>be sentenced to 10 years of prison for bigotry and hate crime

It's not just our cops, it's the royal mounted police.. theyre a separate thing. The uniform they wear is very traditional and they're iconic to canadians... shame.

In Bosnia they discharged woman from Armed Forces for wearing hijab, and refusing to take it off while on duty.

In courts its forbiden for judges, clerks, and prosecutors to wear hijab, cross, or anything religious.

I am sorry.

Honeslty, Im fine with hijabs. As long as their face is exposed. Its the others that cover their faces as well that shouldn't and is still apparently banned.

It's Canada, sadly they're already doomed so who gives a shit.

>seek a job which has a dress code
>demand they change the rules for your religion
>cucks caving and changing rules

So canada, once your police force is full of sand niggers, what kind of laws do you think are going to be enforced?

god man that flag in the back round at the first glance looked like it had a chess field on it and i read Canadian as croatian. ffs mate you had me fucking worried there for a second

who knows mate
maybe you can tell us

>dat pic

Needs more colo(u)rs added to the beard. But otherwise, you're on the right track.

Don't care.

Harper already signed the bill allowing foreigners to police Canadians... so this country is already gone.

Leafistan cucks.

oh nooo, oh noooOOOOOOO

>What do Canadians here think about muslim cops in hijabs?
Pic related.
Quebec has zero tolerance for Islam and our ministers from our two nationalist parties are already demanding Quebec be exempted since we function like a state rather than a province.