Ill just leave this here

Ill just leave this here

Donald Trump isn't standing in the corner watching me fuck his wife though. He's off somewhere else having sex with her while I just jerk off to her pictures.

Not a cuck.

What?

Doesn't even make sense. Also, raising a kid that isn't yours (like most of the fathers on reddit kek) makes you a cuck too.

Where's the 9gag watermark?

This is what happens when normies attempt to meme.

Holy shit, it's no wonder you're losing the war to Kek and his sons.

>sexual attention

Purposely ambiguous. It has to be since that's not actually what cuck means. Faggot.

By that retarded, grasping definition, anyone who's wife doesn't wear a burka in public is a cuck.

>//////reddit//////

Apart from the literal term 'cuck' which is anyone whose spouse or partner has cheated on them, the term can also be used to describe anyone with little to no self respect as only someone who hated themselves would get off on their supposed equal fucking other men

>rage comics
opinion discarded

Doesn't Trump have a huge dick? And his lovers said that they had the best sex that they ever had?

This. The rage comic memes went out of style long ago.

FPBP

No, a cuck is a person whose significant other is fucking someone else, whether or not they know.

>jew daughter
>"i'd love my daughter to have sex with a black man"
>jewish grand children
>backpedalling his immigration policies
can someone explain this to me??
its really making me think..

Trump has an attractive wife and five children. Hillary has Bill receiving blowjobs and sex from from anyone but her and mostly has AIDS.

God damn, I didn't even have to try. This was some seriously low quality bait. I overestimated you, Trumpkins.

i think the le epick memer who made this accidentally put trump at the end instead of hillary

>watches his wife seek out sexual attention from other men
That's fucking wrong you retard.

Shut up

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

The faggot who posted this legitimately thought we'd be either belly laugh or be buttblasted by this bland-as-fuck meme.

It really makes you wish they wouldn't link us on CNN's front page. You get this sort of mediocre shit washing up on our shores.

Go post somewhere else, OP. You are a colossal failure, and I'm really disappointed. Not even for political reasons, but because you've committed the worst sin of all: you have failed to provide lulz.

Be gone with you.

Yes, keep feeding it. Tell me more about how I'm a shill and a cuck.

so by this definition
every alpha with a hot gf that wants other men be jealous of him
is actually a cuck

makes perfect sense

He said nothing of the sort towards you. You just called yourself that. Like a true cuckold, you did all the work for him as you sat back and watched.

nice counts and counter points

You guys are so painfully predictable, holy shit. I could do this all night.

points*