Americans, does this mean he will be sent to prison with the blacks and the browns?

Americans, does this mean he will be sent to prison with the blacks and the browns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ-37MELcR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He should get sent to Guantanamo Bay where all Muslim gypsy fucks belong.

He is literally a Muslims so he belongs in Guantanamo.

what the heck? why was he sent into jail? i thought he was clean

He's an Albanian Catholic. Not Muslim.
Take a look at the prison population stats, OP. Not looking good for Marty. Chances are he won't serve the entire seven years behind bars. But his smart-aleck attitude won't do him any favors for the years he does spend in the slammer. That I can guarantee. Shkreli is a smart dude, though. I'm sure he's aware of this.

Prison is the most natural environment for Albanians.

>Shkreli is a smart dude, though. I'm sure he's aware of this.
The smug way he talked to the judge?
He would propably set free if he were aware of that.

>Prison is the most natural environment for Albanians.
but look at him
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ-37MELcR8

In prison he should proudly scream why he is in. Otherwise the other prisoners would think he is a pedophile.

He was going to catch some time one way or another. Definitely wasn't walking away without catching something. He and his lawyer both argues for about a year, year and a half sentence. That's essentially a guilty plea right there.
I agree: fucking idiot should've kept his mouth shut. But this is Shkreli we're talking about. Being smug has less to do with his intelligence and more to do with his own personal God complex. But you've gotta admit it: Martin is probably smarter than you're average bear.
Next thing you know he meets up with some of Rudaj's boys serving hard time. He comes out ripped af with fucking loads of tattoos. He'll probably kill a nigga (maybe a few) for initiation.

What did he do?

Isn't usually white collar criminals and your typical street scum serve their time in different prisons?

I still think he deserves 15 years and his face is maximum punchable.
Fuck those Shiptars

Acted Jewishly when he didn't belong to the tribe.

No he's too sexy for that

What the fuck do you guys have against Albanians? Just because one does something bad doesn't mean all of us are

pretreated to be ben shapiro and watched his sister's naked milkers

it's intolerable that there is a muslim country on a christian continent

For one there's too many of you and you can't keep to your containment zone. Even with Kosovo over half of Albanians live in non Albanian countries .

France was the first European country to ally the ottomans. And also helped the Ottomans when they were falling apart. Go away

On the advice of counsel, I invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege against self incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.

this guy is smug af how does he do it?

He's not going to be so smug when he gets to the prison shower

That's asinine, bud. He'll probably get out on good behavior with three years hard time.
I grew up around a ton of Albanians, many of whom are still good friends of mine, but you have to admit that the community gets involved in "less-than-legal" doings pretty frequently. Not like Martin is the only Albo who's running around doing illegal shit. Only difference is that this is a white-collar crime. Usually organized Albanian crime involves whacking people who've wronged you in some way (any way).
The absolute madman, etc., etc.

Two counts of securities fraud for lying to investors of the hedgefunds he managed and one count of conspiracy to commit fraud for telling retrophin employees what to do with their stock.

Did he get minimum security prison or something else?

So at the end of the day he was just another internet tough guy who talks shit and poses like a big shot but instantly starts crying like a little bitch when he finally gets caught?

What happened and who is that?

You'd be upset too if you there was a possibility on the table of you going to jail for 15 years.
He was making an impassioned statement when he started sobbing.

We have albanians in America? Who can whack you? Life is scary. I hope all of them are somewhere in the NYC area only next to MS-13?

if there*

Too bad I would never be in that position because I'm not a criminal :^) Neither would I talk shit and claim to have dirt on hillary and then completely break down into a sobbing little pile of boy parts immediately when the reality of my situation hits me :^)

Sup Forumstard memes. Serbia is Christian, anti-West, and removes kebabs therefore it's epic xD and BASED xD, while Albania is mostly Muslim and is disliked by Serbia, therefore bad. It's one thing to just meme on the internet but it's kind of sad that there are actually people here who unironically get their opinions on other people and political views from Sup Forums

>Too bad I would never be in that position because I'm not a criminal :^) Neither would I talk shit and claim to have dirt on hillary
What does this have to do with anything?
Again, you'd be upset too if you were in a position where there was a possibility you'd be going to jail for 15 years.
Are you not capable of putting yourself in someone else's shoes?

>Shkreli is a historical tribe (and region) in Northern Albania
Holy shit he is a tribesman. He would have never been imprisoned in Albania as he could easily bribe everyone. But alas it is hard to become a millionaire in Albania. You can't have your cake and eat it. Too bad so sad. Hopefully this smug bitch will get ass raped.

>completely break down into a sobbing little pile of boy parts
hot

I highly fucking doubt that he will be sent to the big house, but would also like some confirmation of this.

Because Albanians are fucking parasitic rats who worship dindus and dindu behaviour, who "muh heritage muh autochtonous" harder than any-fucking-body else, who come from the single worst shitbucket in Europe, and who on top of it all are mudslimes.

What exactly is there to like?

literally who

I don't know who he is or what he did, but I guess he's pretty rich, and this along with this pic makes me wish for the worst to happen to him.

Real life Warren White. Batman help us.

No.
He's really rich. He'll be thrown in a Martha Stewart like jail.
He fucked with the Wu Tang tho. I wish he would be sent to the lion's den.

He’s not catholic he’s an atheist fsggot watch his yt

>Europe
>Christian continent

Most European countries are irreligious

life in prison, shouldve been. If I cant see them no one can

Even Albania has a higher average IQ than Serbia does

He's smart and got ahead with it, he's used to winning everything. He got outmaneuvered tho, even the big dogs know not to piss of Congress unless you have leverage, they'll get you on something or other

At that testimony, he should have also invoked the 5th when he was asked his namename when that dude was trying to break his combo (if that's legal, not sure)

He became wealthy as fuck and spent all his free time posting memes and arguing on Sup Forums