KEK IS PLEASED

>next HRC rally another user shouts PEPAYYY
>PEPAAYYY shouting becomes a /meme/
>every HRC rally from here to November anons will ironically attend
>every time she even dares to name the alt-right or the "dark corners of the internet", an user will shout PEPAAYYY
>this will become a nation-wide meme of ridiculing Hillary when she talks about the the racist alt-right
>normies will start shouting PEPAAYYY during Hillary rallies
>it can't be stopped
>All the cool kids will keep harassing Hillary at rallies and post it on social media
>Trump will keep calling her out on her cheap tactics
>Hillary will not be taken serious anymore
>normies will flock to the ebin maymays of Trump and abandon the corrupt and now senile HRC
>Trump wins

We might have unintentionally participated in the 7D chess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaYWWI4zMJY
bigthink.com/paul-ratner/nikola-tesla-predicted-hillary-clintons-nomination-and-has-a-surprising-connection-to-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=RXS95Q_VoLY
youtu.be/5_9f-4Koivc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The power of memes.

Alex Jones nailed his response

youtube.com/watch?v=GaYWWI4zMJY

Proud to have posted pepe man's thread ysterday

Good this one.

>every HRC rally from here to November

There won't even be enough to get your idea going

Are we playing into the illuminatis hands?

>jew daughter
>"i'd love my daughter to have sex with a black man"
>jewish grand children
>backpedalling his immigration policies
can someone explain this to me??
its really making me think..

This cant be real

may our meymeys be blessed brothers.

Oh shit, checked

Dude American politics have gone so far into the future we are on meme warfare now.

oh my god

>he's just found out about the Illuminati card game

Welcome to the rabbit hole newfag

I'd rather see shouting "praise kek" become a thing at hilary rallies.

Should we tell them about the industrial sized world-wide child sex trafficking rings or nah?

This would be... as they say... epic.

>Jewish grandchildren
Judaism is passed on maternally. His grandchildren aren't racially Jewish.

bump

do we tell him about the water

They should just REEEEEEEEEEEE instead.

>weaponised memes

You best start believing in cyberpunk war.

You're in one.

Kid will find out for himself, chill.

you better believe these cards are real, they predicted everything, get ready for heavy rain in november

Its like someone from future came back and created this game. Praise KEK

this is solid gold

We live in interesting times

HAHA Trump created the game, you fool!!

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/nikola-tesla-predicted-hillary-clintons-nomination-and-has-a-surprising-connection-to-donald-trump

The FBI gave Tesla's papers to Donald Trump's uncle, John Trump, to analyze. John Trump created a time machine and is actually Donald Trump

How many layers of meme are we on right now

How many are you on, babby?

Like 4 or 5 my dude

No you moron, Donald Trump is John Titor and Baron Trump/Tiffany Trump from the future is hiding in Canada in the present

Not bad, but my estimate is siixxx, so those reptiles on CNN got to be even deeper.

>siixxx
You're like a little baby. Watch this.
TRAPS ARE NOT GAY
R
A
P
S

A
R
E

N
O
T

G
A
Y

>>next HRC rally another user shouts PEPAYYY

shout 'praise Kek!' instead! that would catch people's attention more. pepe for most people is just a spanish name, nothing more

>Implying it wasn't Trump
>Implying we aren't witnessing mankinds collective subconscious manifest as an active deity.

PRAISE KEK! PRAISE THE OGDOAD!

WHAAAT? How did they know? are we also just pawns in their game? wtf

no, shut up reddit

nie, kurwa

I'll give you a (You) because that video was 100% worth watching. And more epic than most people can understand, even here, and I'm not even an Alex Jones follower, but this shit was deep.

>shit posters are actually the world's first psykers sacrificing themselves for the God Emperor

My rarest Pepes will rise greatly in value. The

Beware
There are some poor jews that lost everything thanks to a market crash

>alex jones knows about the transhuman jew

Part of me wants to believe this is all confirmation bias but a greater part of me wants to believe it all to be true

Wish that quote were true, but it's not. We are still being just as fooled, maybe not us here on this board who are true skeptics, but propaganda and manipulation is still just as powerful and widespread. I think it always will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=RXS95Q_VoLY

oh shit reinstalling

PEPAAAAAAY

>a greater part of me wants to believe it all to be true
yeah me too, we will see I guess

I thought it was pronounced peep

More Power to Pep

Welcome to the dark corners of the internet newfriend

KEK!! PRAISE HIS WILL!

PEPE / KEK / GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

MEME MAGIC LEVELS EXPONENTIALY HIGH!!!!111!

FUCKING MADMAN I'M STILL IN DISBELIEF.
I'M IN TEARS... THE MEMES! THE MEMES!!

it's pronounced pepe

Somone post the ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Trump card

>white nationalism,[6][7][8] white supremacism,[2][6][9][10] antisemitism,[2][6][11][8] right-wing populism,[12][13] nativism,[14] and the neoreactionary movement.[1][15][16]

they're discrediting us... i'm just here for muh lulz. i don't wan't to be associated to that shit above.

What does pepe have to do with alt-right?

It is already posted, check out the first post

>implying any of that is bad

That's just wikipedia editors calling you racist. It shouldn't be anything you're unfamiliar with if you post the same shit on social media you likely post here.

i see a lot of people here seriously identifying with that shit, while for me this place was more about free speech and transgression by vulgarity and bad taste...

>i see a lot of people here seriously identifying with that shit

or are they.

you will never know for sure.

Here's best video
youtu.be/5_9f-4Koivc

Because that's the way the world is headed.

I'm a democratic capitalist, but it's becoming increasingly obvious there is a fifth column within the US that must be dealt with by force since being diplomatic isn't working. I just hope we can go back to democracy and capitalism when it's all over.

What are those, cards for ants?

bless that man

your problem is your rich are basically assraping you.

worry about that first.

HOLY FUCK this board is full of the most autistic underage fucks on the planet. This place has really gone downhill since the election season started...

>a fifth column
the merchant? do you really exterminating the jews will bring back your innocence and happiness?

in any case, when counter-culture goes mainstream it's basically dead. so i guess, we can conclude the same thing about this place...

It goes beyond "blame the jews" bullshit. We have a bunch of insane leftists (re. commies) who blindly support anything put forth by democrats, calling it progress.

So they willingly go along with it, but when it turns around and bites them in the ass, they somehow believe more lies that it's the "racist" right. Identity politics is tearing apart our social fabric.

>Belgium

I guess he is our mascott or something

>7D
Is there a point anymore to name the number?
This is basically hyperdimensional chess with unknown number or dimensions.

damn it feels good to be the alt right

this place is inherently, perpetually counter-culture.

dont worry about that part.

im not blaming the jews.

im blaming your rich skimming too much profit without reinvesting it back into jobs and growth domestically. it happens everywhere, but particuarly in the US, where "capitalists" like you that actually are not "capitalists" in the classical sense, since you do not own the means of production, protect that ideal to your own detriment.

You've been brainwashed, hard.
Its perplexing for non-US people to understand how you can't see that for yourself.

Right, left is irrelevant. The core issue in your nation is wealth inequality. Your rich are strangling you.

My penis just hardened.

I like this idea, OP, but we can't count on normies to make it happen. We have to do it ourselves. We need to put together a list of every appearance Hillary's going to make and make sure an user gets to every one.

>harakiri
>hairy carrie