What happens when you die?

What happens when you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ry0DisvCrAU
blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/ian-stevensone28099s-case-for-the-afterlife-are-we-e28098skepticse28099-really-just-cynics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson#Reception
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same as before you were born: nothing.

You go to sovengarde

The party goes on without you. Deal with it.

Time continues to move forward for however long, then it reverses, then moves forward again and you're born!

no one knows

Go find out for yourself, critically examine every theory until you find one that you think you can get behind

Dont know. However i believe there's something more, things are just too odd.

Depending on your actions whilst on this earth, you will either go to Heaven or Hell, perhaps you may spend some time in Purgatory before going to Heaven.

Imam Ahmad (17803) narrated that al-Bara’ ibn ‘Aazib (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

“Verily, when the believing slave is about to depart this world and enter the Hereafter, there come down to him angels from heaven with white faces, as if their faces are the sun. They bring with them one of the shrouds of Paradise and some of the perfume of Paradise. They sit with him as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death (peace be upon him) comes to him and sits by his head and says, ‘O pure soul, come out to the forgiveness and pleasure of Allah.’ Then his soul comes flowing out like a drop of water flowing from a cup. Then he takes the soul, and no sooner does he seize it but they take it and place it in that shroud and perfume. Then out of it comes the most excellent fragrance of musk to be found on the face of the earth. Then they ascend with it and they do not pass by any group of angels but the angels ask, ‘Who is this pure soul?’ and they reply, ‘It is So and so the son of So and so’ – using the best names by which he was known on earth. Then they bring it to the lowest heaven, and ask for it to be opened, and it is opened for him. Those who are of high rank in each heaven accompany it until they approach the next heaven, and so it goes until it reaches the seventh heaven. Then Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, says: ‘Record the book of My slave in ‘Illiyoon (the highest heaven) and take him back to the earth, for I created them from it, and I shall return them to it, then I shall take them out from it again.’ Then his soul is returned to his body and two angels come and make him sit up”

Then the hadith mentions the questioning in the grave, then it mentions how the soul of the disbeliever is taken, then it says:

“Then they ascend with it and they do not pass by any group of angels but the angels ask, ‘Who is this evil soul?’ and they reply, ‘It is So and so the son of So and so’ – using the worst names by which he was known on earth. Then they bring it to the lowest heaven, and ask for it to be opened, and it is not opened for him.” Then the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) recited (interpretation of the meaning): “… For them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle” [al-A’raaf 7:40]. Then he said, “Then Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, says: ‘Record the book of My slave in Sijjeen (the lowest Hell) in the lowest earth. Then his soul is cast down.” Then he recited (interpretation of the meaning): “… and whoever assigns partners to Allah, it is as if he had fallen from the sky, and the birds had snatched him, or the wind had thrown him to a far off place.” [al-Hajj 22:31]. He said, “Then his soul is returned to his body and two angels come and make him sit up” Then it mentions the questioning in the grave."

A woman will claim that you raped her when she was a child. Then dozens more will join her and claim the same thing, ruining any legacy you may have had.

you go to the 2d realm

But not chinkniggers like you, only for us nords.

I get to fuck you mom

Valhalla

Your biological process ceases

You turn into a cute girl

>tfw everyone here is going to purgatory
ill see you there senpai

you die everyday you just dont know it senpai

You shall inherit the girth

only if you die in battle

Kek

You eat mayonnaise out of an obese black woman's buttcheeks for eternity.

What happened before you were born?
Probably the same answer for both questions.

'stralia wins the day

either something, or nothing

>it just goes black bro
>like before you were born

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THAT'S LIKE YOU FUCKS, STOP SAYING THAT.

You will stand before the almighty Kek and be judged with meme power you couldn't even begin to imagine

so you believe in reincarnation?

I hope I die awaited at Valhalla, where I will ride eternal, shiny and chrome

Alternatively I hope I fade into nothingness and everybody forgets me

There's some pretty good studies and fieldwork to suggest that there actually might be some form of reincarnation

Nothing. Basically before you were born

t. was clinically dead for 3 minutes ama

youtube.com/watch?v=ry0DisvCrAU

I cant find a game about living in heaven

prove it

bibble had multi choice endings way before videogames were a thing, the industry is just jews i tell ya.

Nice Aussie women u posted there

this

Story?

brb I will kill myself and find out

no more shitposting on Sup Forums :(

If you have a soul you will continue. If you don't you dissipate, like a glass full of nothing being poured into the void.

You meet with KEK.
If you roll doubles you get into meme heaven.
Triples you can choose one meme to fuck for eternity.
Quadruples you get your own universe and you are the pepe of it.
Single digits you go to hell which is a room with hillary speeches being repeated for eternity.

suffered a seizure and went into cardiac arrest following an adverse reaction to a medicine I was taking

60% white. Enjoy President Hillary Clinton, loser. :)

What are "you"? One can say you are a collection of different aspects which we treat as a single individual. You are a being that exists only now. You cannot be said to have existed before now or to exist after right now, though you share form and name with other beings that will. You die constantly already. It's just a change of state. Death as you think of it is simply a change of the location, name and form of those aspects, which are not on their own, you. The you that is will be no more by then, so why worry?

also caused me to shed my christian beliefs

did you sue the doctor who prescribed you the medicine or nobody saw that coming...?

Take from it what you will:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/ian-stevensone28099s-case-for-the-afterlife-are-we-e28098skepticse28099-really-just-cynics/

let us see where I shall be

you wake up to reality: to what is "outside" this limited dualistic sandbox, existence, that God created for our education.

when the veil is lifted on eternity, you will stand naked before God. bad souls will experience his presence as hell, and good souls will experience it as heaven.

This is so horrifying to me, you have no idea.

I expect to die for good not to be revived and consciously live through the same events again with no prior memories. It's insanely pointless.

But the big bang and big crunch cyclic theories might give some truth to this. Again too scary to think about.

>then you're dead

Plus, if we really cease to exist then we can't even know we've died so there's nothing to worry about

See: Epicurus

Ad'olfini al 'H'itlerzib (may Allah be pleased with him) spoke:

~ "I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator." ~

I've been clinically dead over thirty times. No bullshit.

Doesn't mean I know ANYTHING about life about death.

Nicely put, britanon

>ian stevenson

lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson#Reception

Nah it wasn't his fault. It contained a warning that seizures and other adverse effects are very rare but can happen

Trying too hard chief.

The exact same as before you were born.

nice mang but I am a man of evidence. there is no heaven and hell, and christianity needs to fucking die already

Our true identity is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal. It was never born and will never die. When your physical body dies, your astral body manifests in the astral plane where it stays for a pre-determined length of time based on your karmic 'debts' (so to speak) before you return into another physical body in the physical plane, unless you have achieved moksha (i.e. liberation from the cycle of birth and death).

It's not my job to tell anyone what to believe or what not to believe.

You are under the assumption you are currently "alive" which is false in a manner of speaking. What you are is a being of energy trapped in limbo. You've evolved to an ethereal form and you have no where to go but death. So in order to "evolve" to cope with death you conjured up this universe to simulate what death would be like to better prepare your true form for it.

This life you are experiencing is merely a coping mechanism for your soul to be able to accept death. To finally exit out of limbo. Don't be afraid user.

epicurus wins again

Top bloke

It depend on how you roll the dice man.
Sometimes you collect $200 sometime you're not

yeah he still blows my fucking mind how he saw the world

Quantum mechanics actually would enable a similar scenario.
>Yeah science!
Inb4 "they dont"
Yes they do, you just are to stupid to understand it

If you have had children, you will be reborn in this planet if they have children etc. If you choose to not have children, you will face new adventures somewhere else.

deep af

No, I understand it. The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

You win - J. Trudeau

Good to know I am not the only one understanding this.
>the inb4 was only for those who don't understand, don't worry

That's not how you eat quackers.

yeah i wish someone would hurry up and Lead him to victory

Can you recommend any good books, by chance, user?

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune into it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

MY BRATHERS WILL PAY FOR ME

Quackers are ducks, those are Pringles, you dipshit.

Science has confirmed that our apparently solid world is not solid at all since everything is composed of atoms and atoms are empty space. Furthermore, nothing ever touches anything. Your feet are made of atoms and the ground is also made of atoms, but an atom never touches any other atom because electrical forces repel them, so technically your feet are not on the ground. Also, quantum physics has shown that observation (i.e. consciousness) collapses the wave function. This is not my opinion, this is a scientifically proven fact.

Pretty close, but information is not necessarily consciousness. Consciousness is just a more powerful information system, because it can manifest intentionality.

It's not "perception" per-se that's the basis of everything, but entanglement, or maybe you can think of it as a causal relationship, or maybe even as an information transfer.

Things that are beyond our event horizon, and outside our historic light cone literally don't exist as we understand them-- or maybe they do exist, as an infinite waveform of potentials.

Everything in the universe is everything it could possibly be at all times. The wave function never really collapses-- things only have an illusion of stability because we have a causal link/entanglement/information transfer/(ugh to use your term) common perception with them, forming an information system. To someone outside our historic light cone, we are in a superposition of all possibilities until they enter it, at which point they become a part of the same information system as us.

Observations/entanglements etc... eliminate possibilities (collapse the wave function), pushing them forever outside the possibility of observing them, but only relative to the shared history of all objects involved.

I surrender to His will. What is my fate?

Praise!

Probably not. When someone dies, their information pattern is dispersed with apparent finality relative to our current reality.

The really interesting shit happens when you start considering near-infinite time scales.

The colour in this picture is NOT yellow - it is red, green and blue. Appearances are ALWAYS deceiving. Your senses are unreliable, don't trust them!

epicurus was based as fuck, even if by being here we're actually breaking one of his most important arguments

>stay the fuck away from politics

few friends, a trusty doggo, a nice waifu, chilled life inna woods, good food and philosophy. that's how a man should live to be happy.

Reminds me of a sunflower, or perhaps a smiling child.

HEY VSAUCE you pathetic faggot

kek

Worms eat your flesh

It's too bad none of his books survived.

It's strange to think there are great books forever lost, languages that are entirely dead which we know nothing about, entire races that have existed and vanished without a trace.....

>near-infinite

No such thing. Something is either infinite or it is finite. You can be neither 'close' nor 'far' to infinity, as 'close' and 'far' are relative terms.

>Worms eat your flesh

Swissfags eat your dogs

Michael here

Everyone argues over who gets to keep your stuff

once you find one you've deluded yourself

Only truth is that you can't know for sure.

See: absurdism