80% of women can't regularly orgasm

>80% of women can't regularly orgasm
>80% of men have penises that are not at least 7.5 inches long

Why is this allowed? Why is it that men are so entitled to an orgasm but they can't seem to get their women to cum? Women have to be very lucky to find a man with a large penis size (above 7.5 inches) to be guaranteed regular orgasms and thus a fulfilling sex life.

Average sized men just simply don't care if they get a woman off because it is just too hard for them. This is exactly the reason why women are attracted to black men, they know black men have larger than average sized penises. Women want the love and sexual satisfaction that only a man with a large penis can provide.

Do you ever wonder why there are so many coalburners Sup Forums? It's because you average sized men are incredibly selfish and none caring towards a woman's satisfaction in bed. Sup Forums, please don't blame women, blame yourselves. You guys just can't properly provide the sexual fulfillment that all women deserve.

>inb4 fingers and mouth

Think of it this way. The fingers and tongue provide way more dexterity and movement than a penis ever could. They can create pressure at pin point locations providing maximum stimulation at certain points. A average sized penis however, rubs a larger surface area with less pressure and less precision. This is why a larger penis is able to counter this problem by being longer and thicker, and so it can rub more areas at once with a greater amount of pressure.

Some women just can't climax vaginally.

That's why your also pleasure them clitorally, user.

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!!

>leaf

random statistics pulled out of nowhere. ignore and move on.

this exact same bait again

sage

>I care about the pleasures of women

true cuck

Stop body shaming me you bigot.

Wrong, I have a big dick (9+ verified veiny anaconda) and most women won't come without some kind of clitoral stimulation

size does make it easier tho

>dick 8" x 7"
>mfw I am the 20%

she doesn't have to cum for her plumbing to do it's job after coitus. she gets to cum if she's desirable enough to land a guy who can make her. get your funk off my privilege.

Got my girl to cum 4 times yesterday
OP is a fag
sage

yeah me too bro hi five

good boy

becuz sexual pleasure is a social construct made by women and the only purpose of penis+vagina is to make offspring which only happens when the male orgasms

>a fucking napkin

Say it with me now Sup Forums!

A

Honestly this. First post best post

THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD, IT WAS COPY PASTED YESTERDAY AS WELL

SAGE

>giving a single fuck about what women want

They are for procreation and are lucky they are free to do anything else, they exist because men let them. Good luck when robot women and artificial wombs are a thing in the nexrlt 2 decades.

Sage

4 times? Are you fucking serious? Is that all? Everytime I fuck my girl, she gets at least 3 orgasms. The other day she had like 16 of them, and yes there were multiples in there. She just said there was one orgasm after the next and didnt know where one stopped and the other began and that it was just one continuous long orgasm. So yeah, i guess you could say I was good in bed.

>female orgasm
>things that exist

No wonder all you blowhards are such spineless faggots. Kowtow to women and their magical tales of female orgasm and letting them vote and now you're gonna have a woman president.

TOP FUCKING KEK

16 in a day? How the fuck do you even keep your dick sleave with you, you poof cunt?

Every time I open my mouth and let out a manly grumble my sheila's knees start quaking and she loses the ability to wake as I set off a 48 hour straight orgasm chain.