Isn't this beautiful?

is that banana in butt man?

No it's kinda nasty desu. is it bigoted of me to think this is nasty? i find it hard to find mixed couples attractive. at the bare minimum to pass without me puking, has to be a 10/10 east asian girl with a 7/10 white guy and even than it still makes me cringe

Good for him desu.

Hurley is getting married?

Good for him

Sup Forums, what are we gonna do to this traitor on the day of the rope again? I just wanna remind these cucks.

I only date black women man. So I like it

no, that fat fuck should cut his hair

The rope is too weak for this lard ass. Just line him in front of the ditch with the other race traitors

>Only date the blackies.
You some kinda raciss??

fucking DISGUSTING

why would you have sex with a race that only makes up 13% of the population and commits over half the crime?

Asian girl and White guy ALWAYS makes me feel awkward.

My friends call me racist for not hitting on or dating white women

Because that's the men not the women

It's literally 2016! Why are you still living in the 50s user!

beautiful is subjective

and no

Probably to breed them out.

>jewish woman on the right

Love is gay

I just pump and dump.

The life of being a nigger is great

Nothing wrong with transgendered homosexuals getting married.

gimme a black gf dammit

Objectively speaking, they are both very ugly.

She is an ugly black girl and he is an ugly white guy.

There is nothing beautiful about this picture.

It's his right to ruin the rest of his short life.
Black bitches are fucking crazy, yo.

No, her teeth are tiny.

There's nothing wrong with two people falling in love with each other, you can fall in love with anyone.

There is something wrong with actively promoting/enforcing race mixing though, since it is basically encouraging someone to do something unnaturally.

If this couple felt they needed to be together because of the difference of their race, then yes, that is disgusting. If not, then it is honestly beautiful.

that's the point though, love isn't real so you can fall in love with anyone. I could fall in love with you nigger.

How long you make it last depends on how good you are at managing honestly.

Fat, gross, neckbeard is still able to get what I would say is a slightly above average black girl.

White supremacy FTW.

This relationship will last though.