Can't stop being attracted to black guys

Help me Sup Forums. I'm a girl who was raised by white nationalist parents. They raised me in a community of other white nationalists, and taught me the importance of the existence of the white race. Even my friends, the guys I date and almost everyone in my social circle are white nationalists.

But ever since I hit puberty, I've always been very attracted to black men. They just exude this, natural, spontaneous magnetic sexuality that makes my panties wet. Their beautiful dark chocolate skin, their large robust frame, their ripped, muscular physiques, their primal, masculine facial features, and their confident, aggressive bad boy swagger. I just can't help myself but to sleep with them.

The sex is always amazing. Their dicks are large, and they can last the whole night long. They fuck with this raw, passionate energy, they have great rhythm and their dominance in bed just makes me feel like a real woman. I come countless of times each time I have sex with a black guy, something that none of the white boys I dated have ever been able to do.

I don't want to lose my friends and family over this, and I do have a wh*Te nationalist boyfriend at the moment. He's sweet, and he supports me and gives me money, but he just doesn't turn me on sexually. I don't wanna hurt him since he treats me pretty good, but once in a while I get that craving for my fix of black men.

I can still be a white nationalist while doing this once in a while, right? I mean, everybody's got their vices. And it's not like I'm breeding with them. I'm on the pill, so technically it's not racemixing.

end your life

Baits this obvious don't really work OP. Try being less explicit for the next one

I cannot.

>just makes me feel like a real woman.
god I wish that were me

You too? Are you a boy or a girl?

>Brazilian white nationalists
Even more funny than American ones

brazilian cuckmonkey?
where the fuck have you been m8?

KARA BOGA

>be a 6 feet tall, muscular, roided black man
>fall to the ground and cry as soon as someone calls you a nigger

why do they do this?

here's what happens when you asy the n word fucking cracker

Some of you turks are alright. I still want all of you the fuck outta my country though.

Why are racist white girls almost always the biggest whores for brown/black guys?

NiggAddicted

>n word

Hate fucking is an actual fetish. You've never wanted to have a black girl larp as a sex slave for you while she's tied to your bed's post with a chain?

I have, but I don’t hate black people. Also I’m not white.

Me neither. Most Sup Forumstards are just ironic and are just going through an angsty teen phase, they usually outgrow it later on and realise how they wasted the best years of their lives on this cringy bullshit. But hate fucking is still fun tho.

Do you ever fuck your Indian slaves while their husbands are slaving away building your World Cup stadium?

This fucking turk is hilarious.

sometimes :-)

You can unironically find hundreds of people who fall for this bait on Sup Forums.

vomit inducing pasta

statistically right wing couples have better sex than left wing couples here

HEEEEM SLEEEEEEPY

>statistically right wing couples have better sex than left wing couples here

Hello Tomi Lauren is that you?