>Tfw this was a year ago today
Where does the time go?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8c1_1440614732
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good old times indeed

Make it stop pls

No for real?

Dayum I forgot about this whole thing. Was he anti white or just crazy? I don't even recall

Only a year? Holy shit I thought it was like 3.

Only 30 or so years to go considering our lifestyle

Good thing i don't have to write a will
Because i don't have anything

That felt like 3 months ago to me.

I"d say a bit of both 2bh. His place was in a bit of a state from what I remember. (And not in an organized chaos sort of way either)

Time goes forward moron

Same. It's no coincidence that time slowed down as soon as I became a wageslave.

I'm certain he said he hates white people, blame them for the state of black community and was not about to let a white woman take his job. But of course he was just crazy and it wasn't a hate crime.

This was a very weird incident.

this

Ooh tru

I have some stuff but no one I give a fuck about so no will because I hope they all end up hating each other trying to get stuff

This was a false flag, she's still alive.

never forget

Yeah plus I'm pretty sure his family said he had been losing it prior to that. Same with his friends. Also pretty sure he fucked white dudes, really strange dude.

Felt longer than that

Too many Happenings this year

But she literally got shot. Just watch the video

shit was so much better back then

Sup Forums stated going to shit in 2016

This.
Same with the DNC staffer.
Remember when a legally dead former CIA agent was caught with a gun acting suspicious in Trump Tower?

>gets shot
>makes no movements in reaction to the impact
>runs conveniently off camera

Fake af faggot. Did you even see her dad literally right after she got "shot" advocating gun control without even a slight hint of sadness or pain?

Her reaction looks fine to me for a non-CNS hit

She looked just like a deer that got whacked in the heart/lung area

honestly I don't expect to even get to 30

Fucking yes.

I did lol right now.

link to video pls, I'm interested in what this is

Some reporter from virginia got shot down while doing an interview on live television.

I've seen that picture of that guy several time but I don't understand if there's some story to it or if it's just supposed to be a funny picture

liveleak.com/view?i=8c1_1440614732

shit doom mod desu

Google it cunt

It's obviously fake. I mean there's no blood nor does she fall back to the ground

yep, shit looks fake

Oh man I remember this

>funposting on Sup Forums
>someone found his Twitter
>went on it
>he posted all these videos of his news reports
>suddenly a new tweet
>video of him shooting that woman

Gave me shivers. Not really because of the video itself, but because he had posted it on Twitter literally seconds before I watched it, it felt a lot more real than watching some liveleak video.

Funny we still get reminded all the time of criminal niggers that get justifiably gunned down by police.
But we NEVER hear about these poor reporters that truly dindu nuffin.

Probably should have reverse image searched first. That's fucking hilarious

vaguely remember this event, something about a "digruntled" nigger going apeshit because of watermelon jokes or something.

the vid looks weird too
whole story went on for a day or two, then buried

>it doesn't look like my action movies, must be fake!

How could you see any of that through your red, half-closed eyes?

Squeezing too hard.

out the window

Trying to hold on but didn’t even know

Cant pester the vester

TACTICAL WATERMELON

>>Another staged event, using crisis actors.
% of the 'victims' and 'survivors' etc just happen to be rabid gun-grabbing democrats, as allllllways.

This fake shooting like all the rest, just a pathetically obvious staged event, a mere infomercial for gun control

This man seems to be extremely homosexual.

a body shot like that isnt going to produce a fine red mist or whatever hollywood shit youre thinking of. maybe if the guy was using some kind of hand cannon, but he wasnt, a small caliber isnt going to destroy a persons body in one body shot, many small calibers wont even exit the body.

also, blood coming from a non major artery hit is going to seep out, not squirt out. so she could have started bleeding like a sciv and you wouldnt even see it because of her shirt. doesnt hurt that the shirt is red either.

This shit was surreal

Are you me

a small caliber isnt going to knock you on the ground. being as how she didnt see it coming it probably felt like she took a punch at most. she likely didnt even realize what was going on until her brain was able to process the sound of the gunshot. else until she saw the actual gun.

it seems fake to you because you think what you see in movies is actual real life physics. go watch some isis fail videos, when those guys get shot they do not always spray blood or fall to the ground. and theyre being shot by much larger ammo.

he hated the studio for being "racist" and "homophobic" because he was an actual faggot who thought they fired him because they hated nigger faggots. I'm sure he was a registered democrat too, like all the past dozen+ killers

None of this was all that newsworthy you see - you just needed to know it was "shocking"

The two of you are retarded.

>All those moments lost like tears in rain. Time to meme.

People glossed over the fact the perp was a faggot black dude he'll bent on killing straight white people.

Yep, they glossed over that real quick.

Also F

>was not about to let a white woman take his job

ok, you're just making shit up. He hated her because she said racist things to him, and he filed a lawsuit but it was thrown out because saying things like "we will be out in the field today" and "we have to swing by another location first" are not considered racist by sane people. (he thought "field' was a slavery joke and "swing" was a jungle joke).

someone brought in a watermelon to share with everyone. that drove him crazy.

so he was eventually fired for his anger and inappropriate behavior, mainly in that he would be told to do one assignment but would come up with some unrelated shit that would make the station look incompetent.

he killed the cameraman because after being with him on one project, the cameraman went to HR and requested to not be with the nutcase again.

Vester Flannagan had had many jobs in his life, none lasting more than a year or two because he was a paranoid idiot.

One thing that pissed me off was that his manifesto was so bad they refused to release it, unlike Dylann Roof, elliot Rodger, and others who wrote insane crap.