Why are people so blue pilled in here?

why are people so blue pilled in here?

>be me
>attend to top tier uni in Japan
>almunus earn top 3% income in Japan
>so I can earn ton of money ^^ I am happy
>come Sup Forums
>Sup Forums dispise people who earn money(such as zacker berg and george soros)

why are you so blue-pilled? Sup Forums.

No money, no life. Poor people's life is terribe.

Income=value of human

Take this red-pill, Sup Forums. we can earn ton of money

i think the original doods around here took the shill trolling too far , they need to stop bc now the actual libs are coming out , if i make sense.....

Not so bad

The people on Sup Forums that despise people who earn money are just minimum wage cucks.

Getting my Master's in CompSci next year, and being a filthy disgusting weeb, I want to work in IT in Japan, preferably as a programmer or system admin. Anyone have any insight into Japan's IT workforce as business practices? Looking at positions online mostly yields game design shit.

> I want to work in IT in Japan

DON'T
DO
IT

It's awful.

You mean wages and unpaid overtime, right? But that's the only field of employment I can enter to live comfortably without being a ALT.

Uh, Sup Forums's idol is a billionaire.

Don't go into games, game companies are enormous Jews and way underpay their people.

Even if you're a weeb I can't recommend working in Japan at all, the amount of work hours they expect from you is absolutely retarded, and don't expect to get much vacation days either.

What about Law?

Go to Europe next

>tfw can't tell if someone is a legit retarded weeb or baiting
Well done.

GET IN HERE ITS HAPPENING

value of human is value of your contribution. doesn't always correlate with income, and often negatively

At least i'm not a nigger

>he's that kid who said he was going to design Final Fantasy characters for a living

How is asking a question retarded? I can't find any information online about Japan's IT workforce, and the few Japanese programmer friends I have always sidestep any questions I have about it.

At least you didn't just post the usual bait but came up with something new.

In either case, Zuckerberg and Soros aren't hated for making money.

We don't hate Zuckerberg or Soros because they're rich, we hate them because of the cancerous ideas they push

What you're being retarded about is thinking you're going to get a job in Japan doing IT shit.

I did it back in 2006. Shitty pay but it was also a shitty job. Unless you are good at Japanese don't expect a good job. You really think they don't have someone as good as you or better in japan already? And even if they don't, they'll hire the Jap anyway. Just get a high paying job in a western country and take long vacations to Japan.

>In either case, Zuckerberg and Soros aren't hated for making money.

I meant, they deserve to be respected

>Sup Forums dispise people who earn money
That's /r9k/ not Sup Forums
Ever notice how both (((berg))) and (((((((((SOROS))))))))) are somewhat Jewish?
That just might be it

Maybe for their skill when it comes to making money, but that is more than outweighed by their tendency to push their shitty sociopolitical views and trying to wreck nations.

I assume foreigners doing law is non-existent, for obvious reasons

>people who earn money
>earn
nah

Going into IT would have been a good choice like 10 years ago. Today it is not

We don't give a shit how people make their money. Ignorance deserves to be exploited. What we hate is how they try to push their political agendas onto Americans and the world even though it destroys culture. They are the type of Jews hated most by anyone with any modicum of sense

delet this

It has nothing to do with the amount of money they make, it is about what they use it for.

These people use their money and influence to socially engineer western civilization in a detrimental fasion.

HOLY KEK NIP BANTS XDDD
TOP KEK
HAHA!
LELELELELEL XD

SHART