Prove that Hitler did something wrong. Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCsAZ-Z5f24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He came to Argentina after he made everyone believe he died.

he lost :(

Um dude are you kidding? He killed 6 millions Jewish people.

Attacking Russians in winter

He lost the war

inb4 underageb&

he literally didn't do anything because the holocaust never happened

He didnt really genocide the jews

Uuh sexist and racist much??????

youtube.com/watch?v=oCsAZ-Z5f24
Reason #10.

stale meme

Such a good goy.

He caused the deaths of more white people then any other person in history, caused the destruction of entire cities, paved the way for political correctness and gave nationalism a bad association.

>Holocaust
>SURVIVORS
how the fuck? Couldn't he even kill them for sure?
Thats a fuck up.

6 million???

don't you mean 60 million?

never forget the 600 million jews that died at horrible nazi deathcamps

Seriously, trying to downplay the number and claiming that 6 billion jews didn't die is like another shoah

To USA no I said he's a bad guy

Keep repeating this, it's catching on, the goyim are actually believing this crap.

How is that not true though?

he didnt finished what he started

Yes totally not the jews getting their greedy claws stuck into the aftermath

Are you a revisionist? Anything less than 6 trillion is hate-speech.

Because it isnt.
Back to school jewlord.

>He caused the deaths of more white people then any other person in history
Uhm, well, I'm assuming you're implying both directly and indirectly. He's up there in the top rankings, sure, though Mohammed - to name one - certainly has him beat considering, again, directly and indirectly related killings.
>destroyed cities
All armies/wars do
>paved political correcteness
You're not totally wrong, it was a step in that direction - him losing that is. Though, the one critical major factor in the rise of this PC bullshit is female voters (and their influence on cucks) followed closely by black/lgbt rights.
>gave nationalism a bad name
As if the adversaries of Napoleon, or of Rome (or any) appreciated the invader.
What's truly fucking up modern day political affiliation is a) unrestricted democracy - which if just fucking retarded and b) relentless propaganda through media and entertainment industry for DECADES brainwashing entire generations (starting from the boomers).

>6 trillion
take a look at this antisemite, he pretends 6 million trillion jews didn't die in the shoah

He ruined antisemitism and nationalism forever.

They only did that because of anti-Nazi hate speech coming from Jews triggered them.

OY VEY!

Are you actually telling me RIGHT NOW that there are goyim who still don't believe that 6 million yids were killed by the pedal-powered brain bashing machines, masturbation machines, rollercoaster ovens, baby skeet shooters, and giant hook machines?

How can anyone not believe that 12 million were gassed and burned in ovens that conveniently didn't use millions of pounds of coal to operate?

How can any Shlomo deny that 24 million weren't turned into lampshades, soap and ash trays?

It's truly shocking that we live in a world where people question if 48 million were gassed over the period of a few days in a single room!

How can there be gentiles on this planet who question even the slightest facts regarding the 96 million that have been proven over and over again by reputable Jewish scholars! Why haven't they been locked up yet!?!

Remember the 192 million! And don't forget that it's all the white people's fault! The goyim are spreading lies about white soldiers from the allied forces fighting the Nazis! They are lies! It was all us! We were the only ones who fought!

You sir arent a complete faggot.
Cgrats.

Yes, the same way the civil rights movement obviously made things worse for black people.

He let the English army retreat back to England as a gesture of goodwill.

he didn't listen to his generals

Because it's retarded logic. There'll always be a counter reaction whenever there's great social change, but it'll always be smaller than the change that triggered it. The cuckening of Europe was going to happen regardless of what Adolf did, but he delayed it for decades

That still isn't related in the slightest to my argument and doesn't disprove it.

How?

> Uhm, well, I'm assuming you're implying both directly and indirectly. He's up there in the top rankings, sure, though Mohammed - to name one - certainly has him beat considering, again, directly and indirectly related killings
Yes, directly and indirectly, not to mention the plan to eradicate most of Eastern Europe from Slavs.

> All armies/wars do
Again, not on such scale and not always on purpose.

> You're not totally wrong, it was a step in that direction - him losing that is. Though, the one critical major factor in the rise of this PC bullshit is female voters (and their influence on cucks) followed closely by black/lgbt rights.
I don't think it was female voters, not entire at least, but in fact too much freedom and the idea that feelings must not be hurt.

> As if the adversaries of Napoleon, or of Rome (or any) appreciated the invader.
What's truly fucking up modern day political affiliation is a) unrestricted democracy - which if just fucking retarded and b) relentless propaganda through media and entertainment industry for DECADES brainwashing entire generations (starting from the boomers).
The media is to blame here, we simply gave it too much freedom and power without any regulation and restrictions. Classical liberals after the French revolution understood how dangerous the media could be and that is why they believed in censorship of dangerous ideas, unlike now where it is perfectly acceptable to cause chaos because of "freedom of press"

Pretty much

Then tell me how and why it would happen without Hitler.

he was a gun grabbing kike

You're a blind man shouting at the world to open their eyes.

>Yes, directly and indirectly, not to mention the plan to eradicate most of Eastern Europe from Slavs.
We're talking about facts, not plans. There are several individuals responsible for more deaths - and more white deaths - than Hitler. And once again, using your own logic, if you want to include "plans to exterminate", Mohammed planned to exterminate all the infidels whom do not convert to Islam - a lot more than "the slavs".

>Again, not on such scale and not always on purpose.
Wrong in both statements. It was standard practice for Rome to siege entire cities for months without actually fighting them, if they proved problematic. They would lock them in and starve them out. Napoleon razed Milan to the ground as a show of force. I'm still using same examples for ease of your understanding - I could name the conquistadors in south America or Vlad the impaler or countless more.
Germany in fact did not "purposely" destroy many cities; the reason many cities were destroyed is incidental and related to the development of technology. War had changed, it wasn't fought in a field between armies anymore, or between trenches in well defined borders like in WW1. Cities were battlegrounds, that is why they were destroyed, where I come from (Italy) most infrastructure damage was caused by the allies' bombardments to drive OUT the Germans.
>The media is to blame here, we simply gave it too much freedom and power without any regulation and restrictions. Classical liberals after the French revolution understood how dangerous the media could be and that is why they believed in censorship of dangerous ideas, unlike now where it is perfectly acceptable to cause chaos because of "freedom of press"
The media has serious responsibilities, though, they are just PUPPETS

The spanish conquistadors weren't ruthless like the anglos, they actually tried to convert the indians.
In my country's case though, it was futile because once we became independent we exterminated them.

uhhh...he lost?

retard.

I'll take your word for the example of your country, no idea of Uruguayan history specifics...though it's rather common knowledge that their approach with many populations wasn't the softest...there isn't even a kill count, entire civilizations were suppressed.

he caused the german people to become so cucked that they elected merkel and tucked their dick between their legs so they don't seem like nazis

>You're a blind man shouting at the world to open their eyes.
Sorry but this made me cringe, it is like one of those phrases those hippies use on Facebook.

> We're talking about facts, not plans. There are several individuals responsible for more deaths - and more white deaths - than Hitler. And once again, using your own logic, if you want to include "plans to exterminate", Mohammed planned to exterminate all the infidels whom do not convert to Islam - a lot more than "the slavs".
So? That doesn't contradict one another, Muhammad is just as bad if not even worse

>Wrong in both statements. It was standard practice for Rome to siege entire cities for months without actually fighting them, if they proved problematic. They would lock them in and starve them out. Napoleon razed Milan to the ground as a show of force. I'm still using same examples for ease of your understanding - I could name the conquistadors in south America or Vlad the impaler or countless more.
>Germany in fact did not "purposely" destroy many cities; the reason many cities were destroyed is incidental and related to the development of technology. War had changed, it wasn't fought in a field between armies anymore, or between trenches in well defined borders like in WW1. Cities were battlegrounds, that is why they were destroyed, where I come from (Italy) most infrastructure damage was caused by the allies' bombardments to drive OUT the Germans.

Your bringing of examples from hundreds and thousands years ago is the same as Muslims bringing up the Crusades to justify what they are doing now. Just because something happed back then doesn't give justification to what should happen now or recently.
And there was purposely orchestrated destruction of cities and villages, either by destroying the place completely or exterminating the population, like the Lidice massacre and many others in Eastern Europe.

He consulted a fucking oracle about a upcoming battle
and thats what lost him the war

He was a retard

>Hippie phrases
It's called a metaphore you illiterate cunt.

Pointless to talk to pedantic dumbasses whom are in denial.

just incase you are serious, they attacked in summer.

Fuck you stupid racist bigot for how you disparage the holocaust. It's 20 million now

>Holocaust survivors

He didn't gas all Jews.

He didn't want to take Moskow even if the german army was 10Km away

Actually no, the allies did all of this by provoking war with him.

He was a retard who kept eliminating his generals

Nice catch, Brandon

Wromg generals obv