Sup Forums do you realize what this conniving hag did yesterday?

Sup Forums do you realize what this conniving hag did yesterday?

She essentially legitimized this shitposting fest into a full-fledged grassroots movement. She essentially straight up came out and said "Sup Forums is a threatening and legitimate institution"

Fucking eh faggots. I am truly proud. This is probably the single biggest thing this bitch could have done for world history.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-speech-text_us_57bf4575e4b02673444f2307
youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18
youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA
youtu.be/kkAngvkWVkk
nationalreview.com/article/435226/trump-national-debt
rt.com/usa/342407-trump-debt-default-minimum/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/13/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-according-analysts-donald-tru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Russia

5 cents have been added to your account.

Thank you for Oбecпeчeниe poccийcкoгo вeличия.

>Twitter is Sup Forums

Nigger we're the birthplace of the alt-right

Not exaggerating, we were the foundation the alt-right grew up around.

>politicians reduce their level of discourse to memes
>they think they can beat us at our own game

study your history faggot

Is that you, Nigel? Based Hillary told us all about your activities.

ok serious question, what is the DNC going to do about the debate? that can't risk hillary having a LIVE tv debate with trump. what excuse are they going to come up with? she would be eaten alive if she has a live debate with trump. what is their game plan?

Thats because he fucking gets it.

Thanks to you Putin. You finance all of us!

stay made CTR. remember we fight because we believe in something; not because we are being paid. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

I thought it was just fearmongering and made-up buzzwords.

You know, like Internet Hate Machine?

>blaming Russia
Hillary go shill somewhere else

This is wrong.

>is a threatening and legitimate institution

what she is really trying to say

>free speech is scary, and they are saying mean things about me. we must stop it.

>>>/twitter/

Except it's not. Before us, people had all sorts of fringe ideologies, yeah--but it was Sup Forums that headed the right-wing takeover of the Internet, and it was the newly right-wing Internet that seeped into politics.

We started the alt-right, bro.

She said that Trump is a conspiracy theorist who gets his news from Breitbart, Alex Jones, and Twitter. Which is true.

Except it's not. Before us, people had all sorts of fringe ideologies, yeah--but it was Sup Forums that headed the right-wing takeover of the Internet, and it was the newly right-wing Internet that seeped into politics.

We started the alt-right, bro.

Sup Forums is not alt-right, though.

no one has ever beaten Sup Forums in a fight. CTR has 20 million and counting dumped into this war and they are hurting.

New proxy?

I'm proud as well brother. These elections keep getting better and better.

they give them decent proxies, and they are getting better agents to argue against. remember the fucking morons that came out the night of hillary's dnc speech? holy fuck they were bad. they have gotten smarter and started hiring decent fighters now. but it's not enough to bring down Sup Forums.

I thought only 6 million

i think more like 10, but they will spend another 15 or so right before the election, they will hit HARD.

>spooderman

It's an accurate statement. The Alt-Right isn't really a well-defined movement. There are very few people who would say "alt-right" if asked what their political philosophy is. The entire goal of the media campaign is to attempt to create a bogeyman for the Hillary campaign to demonize. Pretending that Sup Forums has a political philosophy is a key component. Don't see it playing out very well for them though. They've unwittingly created a connection between national political discourse and the rancid, shithole that this place is. We now have the means to shitpost directly into the hearts and minds of potential voters.

>implying anyone can beat Sup Forums

Everyone who isn't a faggot joins us, that means who only have to fight faggots.

We didn't make the Democrats hate fun.

They chose this path themselves.

Not a proxy you niggers

I'm on mobile, was on uni wifi for the first one, got an error so I reposted using 4g data

Then the first one popped up, but the deed was already done

I fuckin hate using mobile

Trump is the one who is trying to weasel out of the debate under the pretense that the DNC/moderators are rigging the debates against him.

Clinton will take the same tone she did at last year's Benghazi hearings and the media will love her for it.

Trump knows this and he knows he'll get BTFO and embarrassed on a national stage, that's why he lied about the NFL sending him a letter.

Even faggots join us now. Cucks are really the only demographic left to resist us.

sandnigger here that didn't get to see what she did because of time-zone , someone please link me to what she said ?

>Fucking eh

It's 'fucking A' not 'eh'.

Is there a way to specifically filter Canada IP's? I haven't seen a decent post from a leaf in at least 2 months.

he didn't try to weasel out of anything, how long has it been since you have had a press conference? showing up to a staged: tonight show; doesn't count. it is HILLARY who won't be able to show up to do a live debate with trump. what is your excuse going to be for not debating him?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-speech-text_us_57bf4575e4b02673444f2307

Here you are.

hang on user, i got a youtube link for you in a second.

Alt right doesn't even exist

It's all memes and trolling, and we've gotten to the point where Hillary Clinton took the troll bait

Pretty awesome

She wasn't referring to Sup Forums you idiots. She was making the connection from Stephen Bannon (Breitbart) to legitimate White Nationalist organizations, not a bunch of frog posting faggots on an anime website.

>he didn't try to weasel out of anything,
Explain why he lied about getting a letter from the NFL.

>essentially
She didn't legitimize shit, she didn't name the goym.

HANG THIS FUCKING TRAITOR

ERADICATE ALL KIKES

ERADICATE ALL NON-WHITES

NO FUCKING MERCY

NO FUCKING SYMPATHY

EVERY KIKE, TRAITOR, AND FILTHY NON-WHITE INVADER NEEDS TO BE PURGED

KILL THEM FUCKING ALL.

>he doesn't agree with me, how do i filter him???
i think reddit is more your speed bud

>huffpost
>tripcode
i want to trust you with the tripcode but i know an user would never give me a huffpost link
i'm sorry but you must go back , we're not that stupid

Come contribute. Newfags here.

CNN linked directly to Sup Forums, and their articles are effectively written for them by the DNC.

meme-magick is real

fuck if i know, but seriously; who would be afraid to debate hillary? she doesn't have a message because she doesn't stand for anything. the only thing i have heard hillary stand for is.

>we support all races and religions
>we support lgbt movement
>woman-card; deal me in!

and? what is her point? that's great you support gays and minorities. what are you going to do about the sad state of this country? she can't make a stance on anything because she and the dnc are deathly afraid of offending anyone. so they don't stand for anything. it is very very very sad, and very spineless.

It's unbelievable how many people on pol/ unironically take it serious. How can you be so delusional and autistic?

>shillary gets into power
>Putin comes over to US to hold historic talks
>he's not allowed in the Oval Office because it's a safe space

>Lithuania

It's unbelievable how many in Europe take this country serious. How can you be so tiny, irrelevant and buttmad all the time?

mean while; the actors from the dnc left behind american flags and threw them on the floor....

shows how much they care about america.

>Sup Forums
>Breitbart
>the same thing
>>>/Reddit/

Sorry, leaf. I know you live solely to consume the time of actual humans in exchange for your own, worthless time, but any conversation with you is guaranteed to be a shitfest.

For now, just sit silently in your little icebox until we feel like annexing you.

I still want to see every single person red pilled. She must have no supporters left at all.

are you fucking retarded? yeah let me put on a fucking star of david to go along with my terror outfit. fuck off with your distraction bait

you sound like a faggot or a feminist.

>who would be afraid to debate hillary?
Assuming you're actually asking this question in good faith, lots of people. She went toe-to-toe with Obama in 2008, who was far more eloquent at the time than Trump is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA

She has far more baggage now than she did 8 years ago. In fact, her 2008 campaign is now dragging her down due to the sheer number of policy flips she has had.

Why so salty? Did I hurt your feelings? Don't worry you had to find out someday that pol/ is 70% shitposters having fun with all those memes and freedom of speech. And the rest 30%? Retarded. Autistic. Non ironically believing in shit posts. Taking everything here serious. And of course russians and their little cocksuckers serbs - because that helps with their elite agenda about evil and degenerate west.

The 70% shitposters is what makes this so great, the entire media is jumping on the shitposts

That is cute but Obama is a light weight compared to trump. He can bring up issues Obama could not (welfare and the giant increase of blacks using it) and the biggest issue will be our crippling national debt. You thought it was immigration? Wrong, we don't give a shit about it. You've been distracted but it is too late. You don't have a decent narrative for spending and you don't have time to forge one.

>Obama is a light weight compared to trump
As a debater? No, not even close. Obama talks policy across the board. Former president of Harvard law review vs guy who uses words like 'bigly' and didn't even know what the nuclear triad was?

I don't even think Trump can compare to Obama in terms of mockery. Obama already destroyed him back in 2011: youtube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18

Trump is probably better at sloganeering, though.

>destroyed him back in 2011
That must be how he's on the road to the white house now, lel
This is what getting destroyed looks like, don't be fooled
youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA

Isn't the alt-right just a 21th century version of paleoconservatism? It's definetely American-only though. I cringe when Europeans call themselves alt-right

Ok but what about the giant pink elephant? Hilldawg can't bring up spending, and there is no decent defense to trump's attack. What then?

>hivemind
>anonymous
>alt-right
We've always been terrorists.

youtu.be/kkAngvkWVkk

Kind of, sort of. Alt-right is generally indifferent to government power (very pro-use of state force on our own behalf, obviously anti it used against us). Paleocon is more tea party.

>spending
She can bring up his crazy comments about "restructuring" US sovereign debt. Or how he walked back it by saying something even dumber (just print more money lol)

>nationalreview.com/article/435226/trump-national-debt
>rt.com/usa/342407-trump-debt-default-minimum/

If his attacks are conspiracy theories, best defense is mockery and derision followed by policy.

top fucking kek, there is no way that bitch is going to bring up spending. trump is waiting for his time to shine. if she brings it up trump will be waiting; if she limps in with some other lame bullshit trump will bring it up. he's been waiting his whole life for this moment. you think he is going to fuck this up? i doubt it.

Are all leafs deaf in one ear and can only hear half of everything said?

Much like Trump's abortion comment where he was given a hypothetical scenario, the statement you refer to was made in reference to a scenario in which the US dollar was facing inevitable catastrophic collapse.

Please give the other half of your brain some exercise.

he's right

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This shit is fucking ridiculous. In one fell swoop, and I really hate using these terms but, the establishment, mainstream media and Clinton's team have run a pure propaganda campaign to manipulate a term so that she can paint Donald Trump the same as a neo-nazi, teenage, twitter troll.

It's disgusting, it's DISGUSTING that this tactic worked and it's based off the dogma of Clinton supporters and their utter ignorance. To use an analogy, what she's done is equivalent to attacking *agnostics* as some collective hate movement because Bernie Sanders is agnostic (or agnostic-athiest) but there are white supremacists and genocide supporters who also define themselves as agnostic so what the implication here is that Bernie Sanders is colluding with and supported by genocidal psychopaths. These is purely intellectually dishonest in all ways, shapes and forms.

No. Alt-right is just a nice term that people use to describe themselves when their politics are right but they don't agree with the mainstream republicans. I'd argue that anybody who was nonreligious and held conservative views would fit into the category of the "alt-right". How come I manage to fit into the "alt-right" yet despise Alex Jones? Hillary would have you believe we're secretly actually buddies with the same ideal...hell, maybe we're working with Putin to... Clinton knows this is dishonest, that's what is disgusting, she knows all of this but she will keep demonizing agnosti... I mean "alt-rights" because her audience will eat it up and CNN will keep bringing on self-proclaimed "pop-culture critics" to tell the ignorant all about how you need to be scared of these people.

FUCK

> denying meme magic

Go ahead and stick the fork in your eye.

Hillary will do OK in the debates. She spent 3 hours in front of the Benghazi committee and they couldn't land a punch. Trump will not be able to do a whole lot in an hour.

How new can you possibly be?

Frankly I'm surprised it's taken the media this long to go full Propaganda.

>an hour

thanks my friend for showing your hand.

>there is no way that bitch is going to bring up spending
How do you figure? She already has:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/13/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-according-analysts-donald-tru/

And then all she has to do is bring his comments on defaulting and then compare his monetary policy to Zimbabwe or Weimar Germany.

> he was given a hypothetical scenario,
He should've been smart enough not to answer hypothetical questions like that. Even in "hypothetical" answers like that, answering in the way he did can greatly shake investor confidence.

Suggesting that US bonds would be worthless is an irresponsible thing for a would-be president to say.

>let's reference trump somehow to nazi germany
>no that's too obvious, let's compare his policies to Weirmar instead. they will never suspect

It was fucking 10 PM, find a better excuse.

Filter>flag

It doesn't have to be Weimar Germany, but it's a well known example of what happens when you print money to pay national debt. The fact that it gave rise to the Nazis is just icing.

never have i been more proud to be alt right

my question is; they both have brought up the 1 percent. but are either of them going to bring up the other "1 percent?" i mean it is after all, the only way to get rid of our national debt. i double dare the dems to bring it up during the debate.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

WHARBLGARBLGARBL

>other "1 percent?"
?

what did he mean by this

What she did yesterday is take the Senate back for the Democratic party.

i'm not here to do your homework for you.

when Sup Forums was recuperated by this shit movement called alt-right... Sup Forums taking itself seriously... this place has really become boring...

If we're considered alt right why is BLM and the black Panthers not considered alt left?

So why don't you go ahead and tell us all how you would deal with said impending economic disaster?

thats right.

these "we are the alt right" posters on Sup Forums are not Sup Forumsacks
they are only here to tie us to the phrase

>they thought Sup Forums would fall for the "we" meme

no i'm not "alt-right"
i just hunger for truth. call me what you will.

>i'm glad you asked that and i will answer
>but first let me say this about my opponent trump
>he hates the lgbt community and wants to put them into concentration camps.
>we will vigorously defend the rights of the lgbt community
>trump is racist

>Hillary is too scared to name Sup Forums
>We have become the jew
>those who cannot be named because people fear their wrath

Kek

What she did was provoke you guys into spazing out making the shitposting more public, and you're going to do exactly what she wants. The more that people see you dumb shits the worse it is for Trump because the link has already been made. The Alt-Right is Trump.

I didn't realize how shrewd Hilly's campaign was until now. All the right-wing nutjobs will be all over the airwaves tomorrow praising Trump and how they stand behind him. All that effort to "pivot" just went out the window. Good job.