/asean/

Other urls found in this thread:

sinarharian.com.my/mobile/semasa/resipi-daun-ketum-celup-tepung-pula-diperkenal-1.540250
youtu.be/Jyw_7h74m1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They need racemix

God, I wish that was me.

My grandfather passed away about an hour ago. He lived a long life, but it hurt to see him suffering so much in the hospital.

Selamat pagi

oo ee oo ah ah
ting tang walla walla bing bang

oo ee oo ah ah
ting tang walla walla bing bang

Sorry for your loss. At least he had family with him on his last day. Remember the good things about him.

post in here if any of you are still awake

selamat pagi

apa khabar?

我很好

Khabar baik, skrang baru bangun saje.

>belanda
>superior KARA BOGĀ instead wh*Toid
Nice try, meneer.

makan tahi aku sakurahimie
aku tahu kau nak

how many of you are /throwingawayanoldmatressbecausearatdiedinit/ today?

Kek, what a bad luck. Though i do think the rat population are getting higher here too.

Pemalas. Cepat mandi.

>went jogging , track is 7km long
>finished jogging
>proceeds to eat roti canai and teh tarik at mamak's restaurant to ease my pain

Am i living a healthy life anons?

>jogging (+1)
>eat roti canai and teh tarik (-1)
Nah.

Yes

hey you smoked too don't lie

i'm the user with the rat problem
i have no idea how many are left but i can say i've taken out 6-7 rats now

>meneer
>karaboga
w-what??

>hey you smoked too don't lie

no. I never smoke.

I hang out with smokers but they always told me " bro, don't smoke. Once you smoke you can never be a non- smoker". One of my friends also told me "if you start smoking you can't hang out with us anymore"

Kinda feel glad i never smoke. Saved a lot of money.

Where the hell do you live where there's that bad of a rat problem, SS15 Subang Jaya?

He was happy to have you by his side at his last moments user. Best wises and my condolences.

We are a proud BLACK race merely seeking our rightful claim to a sunnier clay. Face it you need us to progress your "civilization" peeskin.

>1949 + 69
>Not training a few young cats to keep pests away from your comfy Dutch farm
lmaoing @ your life

xin chao cac ban 4 chan. dit con me co dep khong?

Yes

Member cakap kosong je, they'll make fun of you at first but later they'll get used to it. But its good la you don't smoke, I just started last December and I can safely say I've so far spent RM80+ on them alone

Theres a sewer directly behind my neighbourhood
My parents say the other house also have rats so I shouldn't worry about it

> I just started smoking
>so far spent RM80+ on cigs

How taught you to smoke? How did it happened?

>But its good la you don't smoke
I feel glad too. It's kinda weird ya know. I've hang out with a lots of weird kid (geng minum air ketum, hisap rokok, hidu gam, mat rempit ) and yet I've never done any of those things while hanging out with them. I don't even know why they love hanging out with me and always ask me to follow them.

Maybe because im just a really nice guy or have a nice rhetoric skills.

What the hell is air ketum anyway, how much do you need to down them to get high and how much do they cost to the point where people carry them around like they're selling bags of soup?

How come almost everybody on Sup Forums took computer science?

pengen ngentot

I've had the weirdest thing happened to me. I was chatting online in one of those random chats right. I was talking to this one person. After finishing chatting, I said goodbye. Then he stopped me saying that don't say goodbye but say see you tomorrow. So I just said okay and left. I never chat to him ever again. It's a weird story.

Serial killer, better watch yourself.

I wish I took Computer Science. I was so lazy back then, I didn't want to put a lot of efforts to study, so I took English Literature. Now, every night I can't sleep, worrying about my future. Atleast my parents have business and they are rich though.

Only compsci students retarded enough to come to Sup Forums.

Really? I thought they were just desperate and wanted a friend. Don't know how I feel about a serial killer.

hey same situation
lets try a thing, which one applies to you?
>grew up normal, mom and dad had a phase of beating you but stopped when you enter your teens
>always rate yourself 5/10, 6/10 on a good day
>somehow girls out of your league genuinely like you
>friends with everybody and well-known eventhough you've done nothing out of the ordinary
>mentally ill or weird

good morning fellas

Poland still in bed

>always rate yourself 5/10, 6/10 on a good day
>somehow girls out of your league genuinely like you
>mentally ill or weird

Only these 2 except now I'm just surrounded by thots and normie weebs who go "Naruto or nothing".

>easy for self employment
>no social skill required
>work is just sitting in front of computer all day
basically the ideal job for autists

ideal major*

very early in the morning mate

Is it bad if I've never heard of this term?

It isn't easy for self employment.
Social skill is required.
Yeah the last part is basically true. But if you want to be a success, being a NEET like monster hiding inside your room isn't the way.

>how much do you need to down them to get high
a 500ml bottle is enough i think.
>how much do they cost
The ketum mixture powder is 5 ringgit per packet.
A bottle of coke is 3.00
Ubat nyamuk is maybe 5.00

So overall maybe you need RM 12.00 to drink a bottle of ketum

All of 'em applies except for the first one. My parents actually stopped beating me after they got divorced.

>tfw took computer science but hated programming

Just look at Rutte and then look at Putin and whole russian government. No wonder why it's such a shithole.

malaysian woke up lately just like you aussieanon

B-but Sup Forums told me that Putin is based

I've only heard of it once or twice in secondary, never anymore since or before then and it was from this one former classmate who couldn't follow the 'English only' school-wide rule because he only held Manglish and wasn't comfortable with it.

Pretty cheap, I guess that's what contributed to its popularity.

Tfw, love programming but didn't take compsci

same, love drawing but can't stomach art school

do you regret it?

CompSci had shit loads of maths though, there was a kid I knew who was god tier at programming but was so shit at maths he had to drop out.

>tfw took computer science, but hates math

The maths was only at the start though. Finish that and everything else is easy peasy. Except for the tons of things you need to memorize. Just kill me now.

I took telecommunication engineering, koding on my own freetime.
No regret desu.

Was planning to take computer science but chickened out of applying due to math. It was my 2nd choice course in UP.

>tfw calculus

Do you do networking too? I hate that shit.

It's stupid if you take compsci but didn't like programming and math

I didn't think I would hate programming and I didn't know there would be that many Math papers but to be fair, it was like my fourth choice.

Networking as in computer network, yes.
If like programming but not really like math, then you should took informatics.

It would be stupid if you took compsci but didn't like programming and math.

It's too late for that kind of talk now, I already graduated like 1.5 years ago.

How can you even manage networking? Ping this, ping that. Go through this. Set this up to go through this. Use this and call this. It fucked me up man.

You have compsci job?
Any regret?

Design your network first, how's ips distribution.
Than apply those design on each computer.

>You have compsci job?
Kind of, I basically remote into client's computer to fix stuff.
>Any regret?
I wish I didn't fuck up my job interview with IBM.

Yeah I know that but it's just so hard. Sure I manage to pass and with a good enough grade too but having to think all of that is just a pain. The assignments really are evil. I hate networking now just because of that.

Its free, my co workers use to add a bit to their black coffee.
t.Kedah
Also get with the times, now we have ketum goreng tepung for NEETs who spend all day in some pondok.
sinarharian.com.my/mobile/semasa/resipi-daun-ketum-celup-tepung-pula-diperkenal-1.540250

>tfeels now
youtu.be/Jyw_7h74m1M

At least you have a wife and kids.

those two = NULL

are you at least handsome or smart?

the first one and gei. not really that smart.

>my younger brother went for a jog with his gf and her mom
Good job, lil bro :'^)

>not raping his gf and the mom
You did everything wrong, kid.

Why are all /asean/ posters so handsome? I hate being the ugly duckling ;_;

wtf indons are savages!

Who said so? We know MKL is ugly. Me too looks like young jokowi.
Maybe that gay malay is the only handsome /asean/

It's suffering to have this combo. You can grow into a swan someday.

>gay malay
we have 3, be specific

Self proclaimed handsome above

>gay
lol
aku stone-kan jadi straight XD

Malays can't be gay, that dude must be a Chink.

>malays can't be gay

I'm not out yet but the inner turmoil is killing me. Perhaps because of my look, getting attention from girls on daily basis to the point that they become such a nuisance to me. Kill me please.

just choke on a cock lol xD

No. That's sin.

I would user. Oh I really would. Or better yet, see the light. Stop being gay and just be friends with me. I will treat you like a brother and show you the beauty of being with a women. Trust me.

I can suppress this feeling forever but I can't stop my lust on other guys. I wish it is that simple.

WTF, a loud lightning just make my neighbors car beeping

It is that simple. You just don't know it because you are getting indoctrinated by western garbage media. You actually can specify the kind of attraction you are into. Like being attracted to men doesn't mean that you are actually attracted to men but you are attracted to a specific characteristic of a man. Tell me what it is user. I know that people are naturally not gay.

a sign from god

the car is a kaffir

WTF with that my neighbors house. It got struck by lightning few weeks back, like till it ruins the clay roof.
MFW it's the same height with my house.

maybe I was indoctrined, but before I knew it, I was into other guy.
the voice, the scruff, the curvature of man. the beef, the cock, the musk, the burden of man, the carelessness, the cool attitude, the pecs, the balls, the butts, the moaning of man, the barbarian. Those are what attracts me about man.

Fucking disgusting, gays should be thrown off the rooftops.