ITT: post bread from your country

ITT: post bread from your country

;__;

What are those dots? Almond?

Don’t tell me you eat this without toasting it

Something better

What again?

I’m sorry but it looks like snot and semen. What is it?

This info aint free

probably cheese but you europeans are weird creatures so it could as well be grease

What do you want then?

Oh this makes sense.

More bread and (You)s

I could kill for this right now. Why the fuck isn't this sold here??

sweden yes

Bread and (you)
It’s a regional thing, you’ll only find the industrial version outside of scania.

>tfw no good bread or cheese anywhere on this continent
why even live

Cheese from Tennessee isn't bad
t. knower

Its a sausage brick filled with chese baked in a bread tin.

Post pics and small review??

Ahhhh, I though it looked weird in that second pic.

white bread gives you cancer and makes you fat

Remember this bread when I traveled in Russia.
It was delightful. Especially what they call "the ears".

>Cheese from Tennessee
Post it

They do sell wasa here and it reminds me of my childhood when I eat it. I used to hate it but it brings back good memories of Sunday breakfasts with family

C-can we have a food thread about something the US can legitimately contribute to, for once? Michigan cherry products are typically quite good.

Looks good

When I lived in England I would have killed for a piece of my bread. They imported some but it was fucking expensive

banana bread

Real French reblochon can't be sold in the USA thanks to laws against selling unpasteurized cheese (but there are some ways to import it) that isn't aged long enough, most recipes that call for it have to use a substitute. The best I've had is something called Dancing Fern from Tennessee, it's aged longer than reblochon but it tasted pretty great imo. Granted, I didn't try much, I used all of it to make tartiflette.

Want that slice :))
It was the bread I got at kindergarten and school so I had no choice but to like it.

Looks like it would go well with a steak or burger

Marshmallows?

It probably would, but you might as well use brie, which is similar but cheaper and has a less complex flavor (it's also good to stuff pastries with, alongside raisins or cranberries and some walnuts).

Why is Swedish rye bread so shit?

Pic is not rye bread

Do they taste good, though?

>Dancing Fern
It looks very tasty desu. I didn't knew you guys had this kind of cheeses. Plus you made tartiflettes with it. It's a shame that unpasteurized cheeses can't pass the frontier...
Do you have the equivalent of Swiss cheese to do squeegees (raclette, not sure is the good translation) ?

Anyway this cheese in your pic look yummy.

haven't eat a good bread in a while now, fuck i'm hungry

PAY Attention

Here comes the Czech bread-The king of the breads

Only 4 pics of bread in a bread thread so far.

Autist Portuanon found the thread...