/Euro/

Can we just appreciate the best of all currencies for a second?

One Euro?
That is like two Mark, user!

Someone help me to derail this thread, please.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Do they have to remint the coins and bills just to remove one star, as seen on the side of the 1 euro coin, now that britain will leave? Lel, brit bongs trying to crash the economy.

> Not being able in enact monetary policy in your own country.

The Deutsch Mark > the Euro

>You are the Baltimore of South America
Ouch, that must sting

>running a current account surplus larger than that of China

By the way, I was just looking at the European Central Bank headquarters, and from the picture it kind of looks like it's in the middle of nowhere. I was expecting something much more Wall-Street looking.

The Euro was a mistake.

Haha

Euro is shit Hans. Just another way to become enslaved by your financial (((masters)))

Kek

*Letting us into-

I'll take my markka back, thanks

Reminder

At least i'm not the Detroit of Europe

Thats for when someone decides to nuke the place, no need to kill a couple million to rid oneself from that shitshow

Rate my collection.
I got all of them from change.

>The currency of the globalist slave
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
seriously though get in here and contribute a little for the newfriends.

euro is a waste

OP is pretty funny for a German

I think you mean deficit, Hans.

> He bought into the 'strong economies are net exporters' meme.

>getting uncirculateds from change

>Muh petroldollar

Like the US backs their currency with anything but the thread of war

What's it like being poor?

Yeah forgot to mention. I got all the Lithuanian coins because I bought a set when they were selling them.

It's common belief that the twelve stars represent the first twelve members, but it really isn't for that.

Ask your millions of homeless. In a first World country citizen are guaranteed basic utilities.

No idea why so many migrants are coming to the EU

None at all

Well, i wouldn't know, care to share your experience?

That sounds pretty racist, Hans. You wouldn't be excluding Ahmed and his eleven brothers just because they happen to be born in a different geographic location? Come on, it's 2016.

You say that like you haven't been shipping poo's and niggers for hundreds of years

H-hey guys can we into that 5 euro too? T-thanks

Someone explain me why euro is apparently good for Germany while is bad for Italy.

>inb4 lazyness

As if your government wouldn't cuck you even worse by letting Pajeets in to do jobs in your stead.

If your population doesn't know that much, you're so fucking fucked I can't even...

You say that like your country didn't open the flood gates with a halfcocked scheme of trying to save the world by robbing EU citizens and giving it all to inbred mudshits, and forcing other EU countries to take them when they become a burden on you

But it went so well!!!!

I think they learned from Wall-Street. Build it in the middle of nowhere and people are less likely to protest there. Allows more security outside and fences. People have less of a reason to be outside the building.

The euro is bad for you because you were/are shit with money, if it wasn't for the euro you would have inflated your currency until it was worth less, going poof, now your national budget went poof instead

>putting Times New Roman (or a facsimile) on a coin

*Merkel
Also, rapefugees give 0 shits about border unless they are somewhere with benefits, or are turkroaches outside turkey

What's bad with inflation? Our wages were in millions in the 1990s, but we were pretty rich.

Fixed that for you, burger.

>German cucks still believe Euro is a thing

Europe is so laughable and retarded that tourists are going more to Eastern Europe.

Fucking EU.

Saved for later

Jewro best currency yes.

>inflated

Actually deflated, not inflated.

>Our wages were in millions in the 1990s, but we were pretty rich.

The Eurobank works for German economy, not Italy. Nor any Med country.

Well, the EZB under Mario Draghi (not a very German sounding name) is buying your government bonds, thus lowering the cost of borrowing. That is certainly in your best interests.

Waiting for italy to become german property, heard a lot of real estate was vacated recently
Sucks about the borders , though, anschluss austria, maybe?

Draghi is a cocksucking goldman sax globalist faggot.

we dont have a bond problem, we have a debt / unemployment problem.

Strong currency = good import, bad export
Weak currency = good export, bad import
By letting Italy into the eurozone, it weakens Germany's currency and let them export more which is good for a country like theirs.
By getting stronger currency for you, your export weakens which is bad for a country like yours.

And buying your government bonds contributes directly to lowered debt, Luigi.

>I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands
>skip

Correct the typos Kraut, otherwise it's a good copy-pasta

>Someone explain me why euro is apparently good for Germany while is bad for Italy

lira
>Italians buy german products
>italian lira devalues
>german deutchmark appreciates
>italians stop buying german products

euro
>italians buy german products
>same currency cant devalue/appreciate
>internal devaluation (wage cuts)

Just stop.

>lowered debt,
>retarded Kraut detected.

Private debt, fucking moron.
Government debt, you fucks lead the EU in this nonsense, printing money like the monkey Obongo.

in addition: wage cuts happen for both germans and italians
>high german wage=increased cost of product, italians cant afford it
>low italian wage=increased cost of product, italians cant afford it

the only way to rebalance the system is to either increase german wages, or reduce italian wages (which doesnt work in the first place

You don't know what you are talking about. Without Quantitative Easing ,you would be much worse off.

Embrace the QE

Who said Brittain will leave?

>Euro
>best currency
dream on Hans.

The British

Yes, but only for one second

Hahahahahahaha that piece of shit.
You will see this fall that you can't eat the money

>euros
Kek
Yen is most superior

Which is like 40 Ostmark
You could buy 50 cinema tickets for that

Leave Merkel

Maybe they'll postpone it endlessly.

on the plus side you cant miss it

Everything became twice more expensive and the wages were just simply converted to the same value they've been before the euro format.

Shit currency from my perspective.

I'm not a kraut, anĂ£o.

I, for one, welcome the New World Order. Just federalize this shitshow already so we can go off and get some colonies.

>appreciate this unstable currency
Haha good one kike.
At least we have our own currency left instead of the (((euro)))

Lel

Wouldn't be surprised if a Greek would do exaxtly that one day.

Exactly. In the end it's never going to happen

It resembles ours coin.

Because they know it'll disrupt their financial sector (everything they have)?

You can't relaunch your industry which is in crisis (Italy industry is composed of tens of thousands little to medium companies on the opposite of Germany which has big groups).

When your economy is in crisis the standard procedure was always to print more money, diluting its value, of course that would damage the consumption and so standard of living of people mechanically (importation would be much costlier) but in return the companies would produce domestic goods and exportations that are much cheaper to buy basically become competitive again allowing unemployment to diminish.

Germany on the other side exports a lot and has a successful industry, but the Euro makes it much much more successful because other countries with the currency have no way to relaunch their industry by monetary means and have to buy at the euro price.
They beneficiate a lot from the common market too which allows them to not pay custom taxes and boost their competitiveness against extra-european goods.

Basically Europe today is Germany selling us its shit and us buying without real other choice, that's why even on Sup Forums the krauts love the EU so much, it is jackpot for them.