What is your opinions on Norway and Norwegians?

What is your opinions on Norway and Norwegians?

never met a norwegian nor been to norway so I have no strong opinions about them

Lovely intellectual and open minded people. Hilly Landscape similar to Austria but with MUCH less farmland. They occasionally produce people like Breivik and Vikernes tho

All in all, nice people. Spent a considerable amount of time there and found them far friendlier than Germans

I literally don't know anything about norway except it has a monarchy, it's part of scandinavia and it has oil to sell. Why it is not united with Sweden again?
is the scandinavian identity just a meme?

i like scandis in general desu
never met a badun

i hate norwegians so much

Shitty people

you bullied them first

>is the scandinavian identity just a meme?
what do you mean? scandinavia is just used to refer to the geographical region, no one identifies as "scandinavian" since we are different people.

>Why it is not united with Sweden again?
You mean occupied? We didn't like being occupied so we did what we had to do.

Really??..they seem nice they are not troublemakers or shithole

the jew of scandinavia

Every young man from Norway is like at worst a 7/10 turbo Chads in denial but they all think they are dorks for some reason

I know of exactly two Norwegians, one is a giant homo and the other is Varg

>occupy
>to take or hold possession or control of
You had your own constitution, parliament, internal affairs, military and so on.Clearly it was a mistake every freeing you danoloving cucks.

I don't know if it's a superhuman utupia or a depressing distopia

they are literally danes, 90% of norways original population got wiped out by the plague

>Complain until you got so annoying we let you go

norwegians commit most crime in denmark. in 2016, 97% of all rapes were comitted by norwegians

makes you think

hello drumpf!

>they are literally danes

We are everything. Brit, dutch, finn, portuguese, german, sami and so on

THIS

NOREWAY? MORE LIKE SNOREWAY? HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA BOREWAY

wtf I love norwegians now