>last time i checked they couldn't vote in murica
>#hillaryshealth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ufkHt8dgG8I
youtube.com/watch?v=D5k34Bwj7Mw
cbr.com/meet-pepes-daddy-matt-furie-talks-boys-club/
youtube.com/watch?v=upEn5msShdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With the power of Memes. Hillary will fall into the Evil Mart Of Shart.

>mfw Australia, Canada and Japan literally change an American election with shit posting
>mfw the most unlikely trio save the world

>reddit frog is now tied to white supremacy

Literal poster children

The only reason Sup Forums thinks they're influencing the election a lot is because they happen to share the opinions of old disgruntled people, but really Sup Forums isn't that influential.

Mate we're the likely trio.

The Anglosphere never loses.

>spends a million dollars or so on her speech

What do you mean by this?

True

If there was no danger from us they wouldn't be addressing us.

memetic warfare is real, buddy.

They aren't "addressing" us. They're using us as a scare tactic to others.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ufkHt8dgG8I

were actually in the news, CNN just talked about Sup Forums not long ago. where have you been?

>Japan

Stupid scaretactic, it'll backfire and turn more normies to our side.

Besides, if we had no influence, then the memes we make wouldn't spread out to normies like this, but they do.

The cuck goggles strike again

Yes there is some influence that is true. Will it backfire? It's not sure. It's an interesting test of what will happen. How many people deep down are really alt-right and how many really aren't? We don't know.

>honorary Anglo/Aryans

Indeed, i'm always curious to see what happens.

Even Don Quixote at least fought windmills rather than comic book frogs.

Hillary is betting that most people will not like the alt-right views. She might be right. I don't know. It shows how little we really know what people believe behind closed doors.

Shart in the mart
Shart on the beach
Shart during the alt right speech

At the most the mentions (which are still just fringe) are just to prove how nasty Sup Forums is or something like that. But I don't think they're all going to flock to Sup Forums now, regular people don't care.

I think it's mostly old people is because I do hear it a lot, angry conservative people often want the same politicians as Sup Forums in charge but they don't even know this place exists. You have to remember Sup Forums is basically a place where people go towards a desired conclusion, the xenophobic conclusion was already there in the first place Sup Forums just looked up convenient facts to support it. I'm not saying therefor all posted here is wrong but you can't deny this is the direction of this board.

I think it was a mistake on her part. When I first came here I didn't like a lot of it and I left. But then I came back. I still don't like a lot of it, but it's funny, and you just kind of ignore what you don't like. I think that's how pol gets you.

That reminds me, if she wins, we will have an incontinent president.

Note: Hillary has praised Margaret Sanger, who besides her Planned Parenthood stuff, was A LITERAL ADVOCATE OF INCONTINENCE, and argued that NOT pooping your bloomers whenever you feel like it was harmful.

>Anglo = Aryans
I'm not the Aryan roach but come on

Is this the first interruption of a Democrat speech by anyone on the right?

This election, it's been liberals disrupting shit.

the alt-shite?

Here's your (you)

ah nevermind, "continence" at the time means what "abstinence" does today

and here I thought I had discovered an ancient pants pooping activist

Maybe it's not the case in Australia, but here in Europe "extreme" views were always heard in the more private conversations of people. What Sup Forums sees as redpilled has already existed in quite decent numbers for a LONG time before it even existed, it now just comes out more because of all the immigrant issues and current controversies.

Nederbro is right. Though the Flemish have a long standing "alt"-right party.

Of course people have said this sort of thing before, America was founded on the idea that poorfags, niggers, and women shouldn't vote.

youre fucking autistic m8

>Here's your (you)

>Maybe it's not the case in Australia, but here in Europe "extreme" views were always heard in the more private conversations of people. What Sup Forums sees as redpilled has already existed in quite decent numbers for a LONG time before it even existed, it now just comes out more because of all the immigrant issues and current controversies.

>that guy who screamed Pepe during the speech
A real human bean

Are you angry because such traditions did not survive in your Melbourne shithole?

Top KeK my lad

>Dare shirt
>Skinny jeans
>Looking like a faggot from a sitcom
>Landwhale girlfriend dressed like peter pan

The generation below mine is fucked, kek.

Link with timestamp?

Sup Forums utterly getting BTFO by the MSM it so despises

youtube.com/watch?v=D5k34Bwj7Mw

>that's how pol gets you.
That's how it got me

Probably means that she spent a million dollars on the speach

>Canada
>Anglo

sure m8

It is all of those damned nazi frogs! Only the worst people alive even post them!

On what? Who did she pay a million dollars to and for what purpose?

How can I hear him yell Pepe on a webm without sound?

she bought Sup Forums passes for her army of record correctors.

>webm without sound
he linked to /wsg/, a board that lets you put sound in webms

OK but that isn't money spent on the speech. I don't get the claim that she spent a million dollars on giving a speech.

she had like 12 people there... you want more from a million dollars

Thanks I heard it. Wow I didn't know someone yelled Pepe. Was that real or did someone edit that in?

I still am not getting who you're claiming she paid a million dollars to and for what purpose. You mean she paid a million to put fake supporters in the crowd?

Is it not amazing how we managed to meme him into existence?

Word up mates

You might be a bit autistic. People on this board and in general sometimes exaggerate for effect, or even make up shit.

body guards, media, attendee's, venue, Sup Forums passes, props, her arrrival, her doctor, e.c.t...

Rachel Maddow?

>Rachel Maddow?

similar, but that guy is way more feminine and much cuter than Mr. Maddow.

The $ million was bribes and payoffs for the media to properly cover the speech

real i heard it live

the trio is now united

raging posters must post pay pay now

Damn, most surreal moment of life.

That guy is the Tianenmen square man of our day

>Posts a Korean propaganda poster in response to a Japanese user.

Is this some next level shitposting?

>Australian
>Anglo

You're an anglo/emu mix at best

keep pushing
she will completely loose it soon

praise kek m8

Kek, I hate the shaft joke but this ones ok leaf

The weirdest thing about all this is that I always thought it was pronounced Peep but that guy said Peh-peh.

Wonder how this guy feels now.

cbr.com/meet-pepes-daddy-matt-furie-talks-boys-club/

You forgot the hipster non-glasses and looking like a girl.

skip to 1:00 and he says his name. most americans, at least the older ones, watched pepe le pew cartoons when we were kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=upEn5msShdk

Fair enough

Australian, Maple and Nip shitposting alliance when?

>spic didnt realize Pepe is a spic
Le what?

Why can't we force Americans to use the metric system yet? Bix nood might do something helpful

we can sign it off now if you want?

>Japan

DRIVE ON THE LEFT, YOU'RE ONE OF THE BEST

No. Australians just want back in into the shitposting squad. You lost your throne, get over it.

>Leaf
Post dick. Also never met a single person named Pepe. Also Pepe means dick therefore you must post dick.

Hillary wouldn't have made us the number one talking point if she had any other option. It makes her look dumb as fuck and it's a huge gamble to assume that all the people she just alerted to us are too dumb to be redpilled. This was a last ditch effort. We have more power than you realize.

signed

International shitposting is the most important weapon of geopolitics

Shut in NEETs, autists, and angry STEMs/tradies, are the most powerful and advanced of the shitposters

CIA, neo-KGB, and the rest, have fucking nothing on us.

can you make some sort of seal , possibly our 3 flags together with pepe... just to make it legit

I can't believe all her millions couldn't even stop this 4

>being this leaf

>being inferior to one

why inferior

If you were on my level, you'd know

The venue, the private jet to take her there, body guards, paying 50$ a head to fill some seats as she is known to do. Also she doesn't write any of her speeches she has paid writers and researchers. All the people she has collecting data on Twitter and Sup Forums. Do you think they work for one of the most evil people alive for fun? She pays them extremely well and that's the only reason we haven't seen even more leaks.

your level of faggotry?

the rare pepes market has been the most insane ride