Shit Women Do

Man: *Very passionate and well thought out argument for what he believes in*

Woman: If you disagree with me then you're wrong.

Can anyone relate to this?

That's a very well thought out argument.

Not saying I live it just saying I observe it m8.

>argument
>question
No

It is a small minority of women that can be rational to a useful degree.

But don't be mistaken. Most men are not rational either a lot of the time. Just more than women.

In my experience people are stupid, gender is barely a factor.

Is this how autistic people ask for sex?

Autistic people don't ask for sex.

They ask for forgiveness.

You seem like the type of person that would make the "Woman" argument.

This is how they are bro, my gf is the same but if I really want to get a point across, I just flat out tell her to cut off her emotions while I explain my side, she usually does and then realizes I'm right most of the time.

Man: Complains on an Oman tribal circumcision forum about women
Woman: Gets on with life

Can anyone relate to this?

holy shit we mustve typed and posted at exactly the same time.

That's a paradox. One knows arguing with a woman is impossible.

>be a white man with a well paying job

Everything I say is wrong in this day and age. Apparently my opinions on tax are meaningless because "I should pay more anyway"

I fucking hate Millenials

At least you always have the satisfaction of knowing you will forever be a white man and no one can take that from you.

>Britistan
>not going NEET life and taking all the benefits you can
Your government just needs to bleed to death bro.
Stop holding it up.

Taxation without representation is back in a new form?

Australian women always gave me a relaxed vibe. Are they that bad? Maybe my sample size is too small.

Liberal indoctrination happens here in colleges too.

If you can get them around 18 they're ok.

This is true. I get to live in an ivory tower and oppress everyone with my skin colour

NEETS need to burn in a fire. Not useful to society so society shouldn't prop them up. And living on £60 a week is not comfy by any metric

Apparently. It's irrelevant that in the decade since I left uni, set up my own business, employ 10 people and have generated nearly a million pounds in Corp tax, VAT receipts and income tax, I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to how much tax the alleged "rich" pay. Makes me fucking sick

don't listen to this user women in Australia are terrible from ages 18-26 anything over 26 and you will find that their turbolib bias has calmed down a lot and they are willing to listen and analyse other points of view, even in my case accept them.

What's God's first mistake?

>do something woman dislikes once
>'why are you ALWAYS doing this thing??'

every time