SPAIN YES: A spanish woman arrives to her house after holidays and finds a muslim family squatters

Squatter definition: 1) a person or thing that squats. 2) one who settles on land or lives on or in property without owning it and without payment of rent. 3) one who settles on land under government regulation in order to get ownership rights some day.

>A neighbor of the Madrid municipality of El Molar (7,400 inhabitants) has reported that, after missing home a few days, found that the house was occupied by a family and had gone their furniture and belongings.

>The squatter family has refused to leave the house because it says it has been "bought" for 600 euros a man.

>Young affected since 2015 paid a solidarity rent of 149 euros per month to live on the floor, which is owned by the Obra Social La Caixa and is at number 54 Jacoba Street Benito Diaz.

>However, the 27 year old woman who has held the floor with her husband and their four minor children said today Efe that "does not intend to leave the house" because it is the "bought" a man, who says who paid 600 euros in cash without receiving any document or contract in return.

>The woman, who is pregnant, has argued that the floor was "completely empty" when she entered.

>This woman, who owns the apartment where he lives, argues that increased thefts with the arrival of these people, whom he has accused of stealing several bicycles and a motorcycle, cut four times the cable garage door and " burst "a car after a neighborhood dispute.

>Another neighbor said he does not understand that this case has "sparked controversy because usual in the area is that there squatters" and has argued that it is "clan" who works in an "organized" to know which houses are empty.

>Another resident of the community, who lives rental, expressed his "fear" to confront these people and added that a few days ago found in the trash numerous boxes of clothes, although at that time "could not imagine" that presses they could belong to women affected by the occupation.

In the TV they said that the buyers name was "HASSAN" = MUSLIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXFU4jpAS7A
usnews.com/news/best-countries/best-solo-travel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's why you should own a bible. Call the Shariah police on them and watch them get beheaded for beind secretly Christians.

>tfw your dad turns out to be a massive faggot

I've always been confused by the fact that squatters are even a thing.
Why is it not legal to simply kill them on sight?

Just throw pigs blood everywhere and they'll run away.

did she call the cops and the muslims leave?

You have no idea. Catalonia is basically multiculti cuck central, southern Spain was always moorish, church attendances are apparently some of the lowest in Europe (am fedora btw), the communist-but-we-are-not-like-THOSE-communists party got a large percentage of the vote last time which was not long ago, there is an increasing move for "muh refugees", etc.

The spanish empire was a fucking mistake. The whole continent should've been rules by anglos, at least then Latin America wouldn't be so shit and we wouldn't have to share an identity with such massive cucks.

Fire cleans everything

I'm in Texas, invader = death sentence by my hands backed by law.

>Why is it not legal to simply kill them on sight?

Because muh feels :(

non-meme answer: I'm pretty sure it's still muh feels; fuck your property rights, don't you see these people need a place to stay? For shame, Goyim!

Sooo seriously the rightful owners really wont beat the shit out of the invaders?
Try that with my house. Ya gon have a bad time.

Stay free lone star bros

yep. He called the cops. However in commie europe, you need a judicial warranty if you want to evict someone.

It's funny because a few years ago a similar case happened in Barcelona:

>Marriage complaint put before the Mossos and in the courts. His lawyer, Esther Villaescusa, summarizes:

>"First we urge criminal prosecution for burglary, but was shelved and told us to use the civil courts to order an eviction. We did and in April this year there was judgment, which was the reason my clients. The other part turned. I, of course, I ordered the execution of judgment because Josep and his wife have no home. it was set for October. But the day he was to be executed, the judge postponed arguing that the occupants lack the means. we are left appeal and we have presented, but it is difficult to be resolved before March. Everything is surreal, "he concludes.

>The life of Josep M. and his wife is not easy. "If it were a normal rental apartment, would stop paying and ready". But the thing is much more complicated. The floor is a social housing property Incasòl and is in a fund managed by the Municipal Housing Board of Barcelona block, which acknowledges being aware of the facts. The tenant also can not stop paying because if he did, he would lose the rights acquired. So the marriage does not live in the apartment but pays monthly rent "to not lose these acquired rights" and also pays the electricity, gas, telephone and water "because we have said that if we do not, then things can be more complicated. "

The mistake was to be soft with our colonies.

LatinAmerica is bad

But India, South Africa is also bad

Canada, the US, Australia etc are ok because

1) the population is european
2) natives were practically all killed

What if you buy a house thinking that you are doing something legal (you pay 300.000€ for example) and it then results that this contract was fraudulent?

You bought the house without bad faith.

And then a man enters the same house and he kills you?

Maybe ther

Seriously though.

Just break the door down at 4am and smash their shit in.

I'm glad the laws here in Norway leaves little to no contradiction to who owns what.

Just don't invite GF/Wife to live in your appartment/house even if you rent without them signing papers.

Not disclosing intentions (signing papers) may leave them to "not understand" that it might not be a "permanent offer".

Makes it harder to evict them.

Only applies to people you are in relationship with.

Squatters = 1 phone call to police / landlord -> landlord call police.

squatters get evicted, because if you rent the contract defines who can live there.

If it's your house, then they must leave or else.

How can it be eviction when these people literally just showed up and never paid to be there.

>buying a house without proper documentation

You deserve to get shot just to cleanse humanity of stupid.

Break in at 5:00am when everyone is sleep, kill them, put them in the truck of your car and drop them in a deep river or lake with some weight to make them sink

What if you think the documents is 100% legal

Eviction because it's civil law

>Paying 600 euros in cash is the same as paying 300.000

Joder manolo ya te vale...

>Find squatters in your home
>Call police
Serves them right lol
Just call your buddies and wait in the front door with knives till they open, that's what I'd do.

>civil law

If i were to go away for a week and come back to squatters, i would call police and report burglary in progress.

Police shows up, arrests suspects, suspects gets detained. Done.

It basically is, but these stories that hit the news must involve quivering nogunz type homeowners who can't handle the delicate situations they find themselves in.

not in spain, our retarded constitution says everyone deserves a home, squatters use this and the media defend them.
Squatter cases can last for years.
You have to storm the place.
Daily reminder that spain doesn't have castle doctine or even self defence laws.

Spain doesn't really have property rights,
self defence or castle doctrine.
It's all up for the random judge to decide.
They can get evicted in a week or in three years, it's up for the judge to decide.
This country is a joke, man.

>The mistake was to be soft with our colonies.

The mistake is that you didn't kill all the injuns and establish basically Spain 2.0. You literally went full "muh shekels" and didn't care about creating something of actual worth, something of interest

When Britain looks at America it sees the child of its creation, of its laws, of its governance and way of life.

When Spain sees Latin America it just sees an illegitimate bastard mestizo/mulatto/zambo child that it didn't really want.

Pero bueno, no les voy a hechar la culpa a ustedes. El hecho que los Latinoamericanos no nos hemos civilizado de la misma manera que en norteamerica es culpa nuestra.

what about just rounding up your mates and using violence?

That's the only option in this commie country.
When cops arrive they will be on your part, judges, lawyers and journalists are not,
You could always call some skin group if you fear your buddies won't be enough.

>Spain doesn't really have property rights,self defence or castle doctrine. It's all up for the random judge to decide.
>our retarded constitution says everyone deserves a home

And there lies the crux of the problem. it needs to be the other way around, this is how the U.S. became such a powerful country: Protestant work ethic, Anglo law based in personal freedoms, the belief that nothing is guaranteed or "free" (everyone deserves a house, TOP KEK), and respect for your fellow man.

Why is Iberian/Hispanic society/civilization/culture so nigger-tier in these very specific regards?

It is, my friend accidentally killed some old black guy that was sleeping in his truck once.

Black guy refused to get out, saying it was his truck
Friend threw his out on the street, loud crack as his head hit the ground
Black guy grabbed his pregnant girlfriend and slammed her into car, her head was bleeding, and tried to climb back into truck
Friend grabbed skate board and busted his head wide open with the trucks then the police showed up, took his name and shit
Nigger died in hospital, no charges ever brought against him

Civil wars every 30 years till Napoleon.

In America, Switzerland and Austria it is legal because of castle law.

I wish the rest of the world would adopt this.

I don't know how you solve your problems without guns.

Oh wait, you don't solve your problems.

Reminds me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXFU4jpAS7A

Should have curb-stomped the subhuman

Should've busted out the old hunting gun and chased them out for breaking and entering/robbery while she had the chance.

> rent airbnb in Granada, let's visit Al-Alhambra and shit
> hottie owner shows me around the piso
> ask me to double check the locks when I go out, there's many okupas in the neighbourhood
> i kek out loud at this unexpected wit and irony display
> lol no user I'm serious
> she's actually serious, okupa brigades are a thing in Spain
> why bulglarise when we can have the whole shit
You used to kick Britannia's ass, dad.

>tfw don't have castle law
>tfw they'd get shot anyway.
>and buried in the garden

>turn of water and electricity
>wait

problem most likely solved

Fair enough, Spain is after all a country of countries.

It's the same in Belgium, can take up to 11 years to remove people from your property.
Best bet is to beat them up, or destroy their car.

And when in doubt always give a small " donation " to your local Hells Angels Chapter while inviting them for a small " Party "...

They tried that in South Africa
Pic related, worth the read

Not with Gypsies

Has anyone made a Slav joke yet? Can I be the first?

Nobody expects the spanish inquisition...

Spain redpill when??

A decade ago i would see that as some urban legend fairy tale.
But today and after being with the Bundeswehr in Mali i fully believe it

At least try to make it somewhat original.

Break down the door, batter the family to death and dump the bodies in the trash. No-one would be any the wiser how a dead migrant family with no documentation suddenly appeared in a dumpster behind a block of flats.

Everyone now know that in South Africa you do not go through the law to get rid of squatters.

The last of our creativity died with the empire, user. You take it.

Bonus points if you take a picture of yourself squatting over a taco

What about traps?
Like I build small explosives that explode the moment you open the front door at around knee height?

>muslim nigger trys to open door
>gets leg blown off

All it takes is a bit of steel and a dark night to take the garbage out

Put a dead rat inside water tank, never fails. Wait for some days and if you notice none of them leaves the house, stay by the door for a moment. If you sense the sweet smell of decomposition, your mission will be completed. I usually smoke a good Monte Cristo when this happens.

what about chemical warfare?
use the recipt to make those funky Sup Forums chrystals but x100.
Deposit it indoors early in the morning when they all sleep and mix the shit together.
Return few hours later to find dead roaches/nogs.

>Best bet is to beat them up, or destroy their car.
City people option. Out here beyond the boondocks, we're talking, "out in the sticks" is about 100 kilometers closer to the city. Nothing but bogs, moors, dunes and assorted badlands. Undesirable people tend to 'get lost' - for good

it didnt work in south africa

And civil wars every 30y after Napoleon too.

alright what about kidnapping the nigger/musel children and then leaving their body parts every morning at their doorstep?

Fuck, when did Mexicans immigrate to Germany?

ANCAP when?

It seems to work for the Zetas

I imagine it to be great fun fo chop down a Musel family with a
Machete.

wtf how many squatters did you get

Was the seller's name Schlomo?

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!!

That's why notaries and property registers are a thing, user. It's impossible to make that mistake without bad faith or utter stupidity.

There is no protection against this here. When the squatter "rented" the place "in good faith" that is, he thought he was renting to the legit owner, you're shit out of luck.

You live in the streets while they can loot your stuff and get all your banking, insurance papers and do god knows what with them.

I'm convinced that this is to accelerate NWO/kalergi plan agenda. Of course if you do that to a high ranking official police will throw them out. But if you're a regular citizen, your life is basically over if you had anything valuable at your place.

I'm not sure what I would do if it happened to me but one thing is sure : the police won't help. They exist to protect and serve the elite, not you and me.

This is why you don't have this 'squatter problem' in places like ex-yu, Russia, etc.

>buried in the garden

>buried in the garden
It's free fertilizer.

This 'squatter problem' only comes around to people who have extra houses. If some idiot has a house in Detroit, that they don't even live in, and just leave it there empty, then they get surprised when somebody moves in.

When people just live in their house, and stay home or come home every day, nobody is going to move in. You still have a risk of being robbed.

And in a place like spain where gypsies and stateless scum abound, only a fool would leave their house empty for a whole week.

You people think too much, you simply take a blunt object and smash every squaters both knees so hard they live but even after half a year cant come back and start shit.

I just can't wrap my mind around this.

>A homeowner does not have a legal right to remove a squatter by force

Alright then I will class you as a home invader, my life is threatened and I cannot sleep in my own fucking home. I will shoot you to death. If I came back from work or vacation and there was some nigger living in MY HOUSE I would kill them immediately. There would be no "police action" or pissing and moaning. I would fucking kill them and call the proper authorities afterward.

>I would fucking kill them and call the proper authorities afterward.

Depending where you live, you can even spare that part....

Its like that in the entire US
Yes even California and Massachusetts

>"clan"
You mean gypsies?

>Calling the police and saying it's squatters
WRONG.
This is what you have to do
1. Call the police crying if possible
2. Tell them someone broke into your house and threatened to hurt you

>southern Spain was always moorish
Go learn some history.

Get jailed because evul shit and you hurt the intruder.

>not even memeing

This, a friend of mine did exactly that, grab a gang of dudes and storm the house, because if you call the police law will work against you.
>They dindu nuffin, poor bois and sheeet

Because we don't want our kids to be shot when they go to school.

Instead they sit on Streets because of your insane youth unemployment rate....

>You have no idea.
Pancho giving story lessons about Spain

I didn't know Spain was this cucked

muslims are literally the worse people.

>tfw your ancestors' cum run through their veins

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Squatting Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk In Yo House and Start Shooting Like Nigga That's Yo House

>keked by squatters

If a bunch of gypsy squatters takes over your empty summer houses here, you're pretty much fucked.

If you were to become a minority in 50 years like white people in America, who would you rather have as the majority group?

South Americans or Muslims?

Choose wisely amigo.

Sudamericans, they're mostly subhuman tier, but at least they are christians.
Muslimes on the other hand...Just deport them.

Silly panjeet!
We're the muslims AND the south americans.

Spics easily
At least they have a somewhat similar culture and hate muslims

I don't understand these people... why they won't call friends/family or pay some random dudes few euros (i bet soccer hooligans would do this for free) and forcefully with violence remove these shitskins, breaking a few bones in the process.

That's what i would do.

>because it is the "bought" a man, who says who paid
did you translate this yourself?

anyway, they should be ashamed for expecting the migrants to leave. they are in such need and we live in the country of abundancy and excess. fuck these entitled cis cunts.

>Don't want our kids to be shot at school
>Just want them to be raped by Muslims instead.

It was a young woman returning home after summer, so she call the police.
Big mistake, now she will be trapped in a judicial nightmare for at least a couple of years, and her house will be thrashed into shit by squatters in the mean time.

>american eduqueishon

Spain is one of the safest countries in the world mongoloid friend.

usnews.com/news/best-countries/best-solo-travel

That's illegal in landlord tenant situations in most states, I think. I don't know if it applies to squatters.