The shitter of the internet has deluded itself into thinking it's a force of good

>The shitter of the internet has deluded itself into thinking it's a force of good
Reminder that racism is wrong on all fronts, and you're all walking jokes for buying into it unironically.

Only a racist would care so much about race!

SHART IN MART

"Good" is a highly subjective word.

About OP's pic, why are American so cancer. You steal a language then correct the original and pretend yours is the right one. Like, fuck off man.

>subjective
Don't use big words like that, the raging imbeciles of this site won't understand!

Case in point

>Reminder that racism is wrong on all fronts

So why do you support affirmative action?

Lol this site is satire you stupid burger. Im an aboriginal

>So why do you support affirmative action?
Where did I say that I support it?

>oh no someone called me out
>better deflect!!!

Yes, that kid was clearly involved in making Americans speak English and stealing the British language

We kicked Britain's ass, our language is the right English.

Lmao you people have to simplify it so that all your citizens can speak it hahahahahahahahaha

telling me i can't be proud of my white heritage because that's racist, is the racist statement. It's also commonly referred to as projecting.

I'm proud as fuck for being white and try to honor my ancestors and build upon their sacrifices every day. Just like any race should.

Being proud of something is meaningless as your melanin is moronic.

But sure, if you're so pathetic that you need to cling to other's accomplishments, go ahead.

>We kicked Britain's ass
Actually since it was a war of independence both sides were british so you kicked your own ass

libcucks will say being proud of your ancestors their achievements is pathetic but they'll blame you for what other people with the same amount of melanin in your skin have done in the past lmao

>imgur filename
>repost from leddit

I don't give a shit what "libcucks" think

Skin color doesn't matter. Ideas matter. This site is home to dangerous and stupid ideas, pushed by even more stupid and pathetic people.

YOU FUCKING KEK. OUR ENGLISH IS THE ACTUAL ENGLISH THAT ENGLISH PEOPLE SPOKE 200 + YEARS AGO. BRITS WENT AND CHANGED UT ON US.

Racism is completely natural and perfectly acceptable. It is not evil to prefer your own race and the advancement of your race should be the primary goal of any race.

>Racism is completely natural
Yes

>and perfectly acceptable
Perfectly illogical, you mean.

Skin color, again, doesn't matter.

Nice b8 you got there. Shame retards are taking it.

>cling to others accomplishments

That's the whole fucking point

You look at what people did in the past and go, "Oh shit! I can do that too!"

Are you talking about the news corporations?

We actually speak the exact same language, It's just Nigel has a hard time getting words out on account of his teeth.

wah don't disagree with me wah muh echo chamber

Sure, be inspired by it.

Taking credit because you share a similar [lack of] melanin reeks of insecurity.

It's more than skin colour.

Race is genetic and it affects things from melanin to skull shapes, disease resistance, IQ.

It's so potent it affects organ transplants making it so difficult that people of mixed race can only accept organs from other mixed race of the same heritage .

Did you just get triggered or something?

Proof:

You're the one who's quick to deny opposing viewpoints as "b8," friendo.

It's Mart not Shart

>t. Mohammad Al-islami

When will Turkroaches learn?

I've never understood how anyone could dispute this. There are biological difference, and IQ is definitely one of them. We are not all equal, I genuinely believe (thanks to science!) that blacks are intellectually inferior to everyone else.

>this triggers the burger

I appreciate the effort to at least source your claims, but none of this is relevant.

There's minor genetic differences, so what? We're all human, and we can all be civilized human beings.

Go have a nice ice cold glass of milk user, and enjoy your blessings.

>Day affer a US presidential candidate had a speech berating the Alt Right
>After CNN linked Sup Forums

If this ain't prime bating time, nothing is.

Well if no one takes credit for it then it's forgotten.

That's partially why religion is around. You borrow the values and teachings of the people who came before you and pass it on to your children.

And I think you misview the identity of accomplishments. I don't go around and say "Whites created democracy," and believe I personally made democracy because I also have white skin. It's just a figure of speech. It's a pain in the ass to speak a whole paragraph and explain every time how I am not personally connected with the invention of Democracy while taking pride in being part of the overall group of people from Europe that spawned the specific group of Greeks who created Democracy.

It's a mouthful. No one likes people who can't say something quick and simple.

Read the fine print you dumbass.

The pics source themselves.

If you can't call someone a nigger you are a racist.

>and we can all be civilized human beings.
say that to the niggers burning their neighborhood whenever someone pulls a Harambe

Right back at you.

I never said you didn't source, I commended you for sourcing.

What I said is that these differences are irrelevant.

Racism is the glue that allows a society to function. Not even joking.

if people weren't racist we wouldn't have races

He's absolutely right, we need to #getalife and #binthatknife

Go back to bed, Cletus.

>subjective
>big words

doubleplusungood tbqh famalamadingdong

You didn't read his post, ironically.

You should be latching on to the twist in argument which is now "so what".

also: now attack his use of "minor"

God, I'm bored. I'm instigating a chimp knife fight on Sup Forums

If they are so irrelevant how come majority of inventors across history were white?

How come only white nations and two asian nations managed to get overseas empires?

Stereotypes are fact. Should we lie?

>racism is bad
No, your meme about it is weak. Better off to kikemedia where you can try to spread your narratival AIDS

Have you ever read Guns, Germs, and Steel?

but it is a force of good

It's morning nigger. I'm having breakfast while having my Sup Forums read.

Have you ever read the critique of Guns, germs, and Steel? It's good, but it's methodology is flawed to prove its point. (Irrespective of this - I think, realistically, it's probably very, very true but I like to be as objective as possible)

Except the problem is there are cultural and biological inclinations for a certain group of people to not behave like civilized human beings.

Your posts look like hate speech to me FRIENDO , ''evidence'' and ''proof'' are social constructs , now please stop posting.

No.

If you have can you present some arguments from it?

Race is a scientific fact not social construct.
Everyone that shouts "racist" is just trying to drag someone down to "humans-are-all-equal-mudpit" and wrestle there with oponents hands tied behind back because of "muh equality".

Want to be equal - start behaving like one (and evolve to be able to do so).

>>The shitter of the internet has deluded itself into thinking it's a force of good
Fair point tbqhwy

Retard, britan is the one who changed it not americans.

Learn some history before being ignorant. Excuse me while its mart sharting time and its very urgent. Thank you.

>it's football not Rugby

>play with your hands
>call it foot-ball

The premise is that factors such as climate, access to crops, and animals that can be domesticated are more important than factors such as race.

There are plenty of Eurasian animals that can be domesticated. Goats, sheep, chickens, etc. all behave in ways that we can take advantage of.

American and African animals, on the other hand, are not so easily domesticated. Elephants are useful, but they can only really be tamed, and they take a very long time to raise. Zebras might seem similar to horses, but they panic easily and thus are harder to control.

The development of agriculture came easier to Eurasian societies, which made them more successful.

>>stole the English language.

Jealous you will never be part of the glorious Angloshphere.

Written by a Jewish supremacist. Who speaks about all races being equal, except Jews who are better than everyone else. Aw, did you just take an anthropology class and now think you know everything?

>Written by a Jewish supremacist.
Do elaborate.

So you deny that you need some intellectual and behavioral capabilities to be able to domesticate animals and have agriculture.

>pic
This was a wolf. Is still able to have offspring with wolf.

Your short cuck Jared Diamond

'Race' is a social construct that is built around the biological differences between geographically isolated sub-groups of homo-sapiens

How is racism wrong?
>inb4 you hurt humans by discrimination
I don't see them as humans. this is the "you are going to hell argument.

>The premise is that factors such as climate, access to crops, and animals that can be domesticated are more important than factors such as race.

African climate with the exception is fairer than European one, it doesn't snow there for the most part.

>There are plenty of Eurasian animals that can be domesticated. Goats, sheep, chickens, etc. all behave in ways that we can take advantage of.
>American and African animals, on the other hand, are not so easily domesticated. Elephants are useful, but they can only really be tamed, and they take a very long time to raise. Zebras might seem similar to horses, but they panic easily and thus are harder to control.

There was trade with Europe from around 500 BC. For West Africa. Also they had camels.

>The development of agriculture came easier to Eurasian societies, which made them more successful.

Yet agriculture is not that important, Africa had iron deposits yet took way longer to make steel.

They also had plenty of wood to make ships with.

And contact with Europe(with some exceptions) to get the know how.

Even the American Natives got more out of contact with the west considering they managed to from kingdoms using trade with Europe to reach that point.

You're right, racism is wrong. It is not good. That's why I'm with her.

Discrimination is wrong. It is evil, that's why I'm with her.

Those biological (and cultural, too) differences form race. Nothing is built around. Race is the term.

Black face is insensitive and racist. That's why I'm with her.

To him definitions of words are the social construct, my Estonian ally. Don't let him get to you.

He needs much more than empty "constructs" to get me.

We were labeled anti-soviet elements in the near past.

science is a social construct.
As is the ideology of leftists.
That's for chosing a society not built on science and reasoning, but idealism and feelings, that leftards are a cancer. Not because of some natural vs social bullshit.

Racism is the single most positive and good thing in the modern world. Period.

Cry all you want you stupid little bitch, niggers arent human

Or are you going to sit here and tell me that poverty is a good excuse for rape, even though poor white people dont commit anywhere near as much rape?

You leftists are sick

Elaborate on his apparent Jewish supremacy, O wise neckbeard.

The climate of Africa is much different from that of the Eurasian continent because it's at a different latitude. Interacting with them was thus harder.

This is part of why societies of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East/Fertile Crescent fared better than those south: They were better able to trade.

>Yet agriculture is not that important,
Yes, it is. It's the first and most crucial step in establishing a 'successful' society.

>The climate of Africa is much different from that of the Eurasian continent because it's at a different latitude. Interacting with them was thus harder.

But the climate being different doesn't mean much. Africans have got resistance to malaria and to hotter and brighter climate. Also the tropical side of Africa has lot's of easily collectable food.

>is is part of why societies of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East/Fertile Crescent fared better than those south: They were better able to trade.

Except the Africans managed to trade with Europe and Asia. Berber caravans went as far south as the coast of West Africa, Chinese ships reached land south of ethiopia, Arabian ships as well. Portuguese and Spanish ships went all the way across Africa.

>Yes, it is. It's the first and most crucial step in establishing a 'successful' society.

No. A steady food influx is required but it doesn't have to be agriculture. The horde nations of Central Eurasia only had one food source, horse, and they managed to have a decent golden period of about 100 years.

See yourself out, then. This site has all kinds of different ideas that get discussed. The reason you get a higher concentration of extreme ideas is because the anonymity allows you to express your ideas freely,

Contradiction. If its natural, then people will have a tendency to stick to their preferred race and therefore culture. On a large scale, skin color does matter.

B-b-but (((they))) told me all white people are evil and only white people can be racissss

It seems you are verily upset by humor.

Yes, I read the same book as you, faggot. Great book but when he said Jews have a different set of genetics than non Jews goes against his thesis.

They're anglo's.

They can say and spell it however they want so long as it aint arabic squibbles for all us brits give a flying toss about...

Canadians say "aboot" like they're a less angry version of the scots,
Aussies only actually speak three works "Crickey", "mate", "Shitpost",

But it's all good because for the most part, we can still understand each other.
So that's pretty cool.

I agree that racism, as in racial bigotry, is wrong. Its also wrong how the university system has created a narrative where "whites cannot experience racism" due to various flavors of privilege. If they hadn't done this, white europeans as a group wouldn't be spontaneously forming their own identity politics team right now. But they did do it, and it has opened the gates.

BLM is a racist group. You must disavow.