Why are Americans so obsessed with Sweden?

Why are Americans so obsessed with Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnbOcNmbpj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Envy

American girls love the BSC (Big Swedish Cock)

The Americans are mutants. They are emotionally stunted, like dogs and cats, they are doomed to an existence of perpetual adolescence. They are puppies and kittens. Like dogs and cats, they need a master to take care of them. Americans have historically looked towards the White Man to lead them, to give their dull, meaningless lives purpose. So when they read stories and predictions about the White Man's downfall, the American feels great anxiety and fear. What would they do should their master leave them? This makes them scared. They are not physically suited for freedom, they are a slave race. Without the guidance of Europeans, they will be children without parents, they will wander the Earth not understanding their place or purpose. No discipline or wisdom. The American needs the White Man to command them, so the American lashes out in a desperate attempt to get the attention of the White Man. The American shitposts and makes up stories because they NEED the affirmation from the White Man that he is not going anywhere, that from now until their deaths the White Man will be here to lead them. I do not feel contempt towards them, only pity.

VERY good question

How long did that picture take you in photoshop? Truly impressive

We will taste whiteflesh!
youtube.com/watch?v=WnbOcNmbpj4

idk but it's weird. both left-wing people and right-wing people have an obsession with it and they're both retarded

Sweden is the only non-native English speaking country in Europe that has actually managed to be relevant to Americans.

Stop posting grug memes.

Americans hate neutral countries. Laos was neutral and ended up being the most bombed country per capita throughout history. Iraq was just minding their own business too.

Because they have a burning, hateful envy of them (or what they think they are in their weird New Worlder minds) and so they're desperate to see them degraded.
It's like the frumpy girl at the dance who wants to see her gorgeous knockout friend stumble and fall over.

bump

>obsessed
the only time I have thought of sweden at any point in my life was when I browsing Ikea and laughing at their snow coon language

Thank you for supporting our economy!

It started being hyped by lefties in the early 2000s as some sort of model society and now millenials can't shut the fuck up about it.

This is probably it

is this what played in the factories in the 20th century

But you certainly have a lot to learn from Sweden, they have a vastly superior standard of living than you do.

nice shitpost but actually fairly accurate, this lack of internal direction is why Americans are so easily swayed by the media

varg is almost as unevolved as a caveman