en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=b0sQPi3lMtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>brazil
>white Sup Forumsacks

Fact.

argies are proud castizos, south brazilians are octoroons in denial

Huuuh.. So, what are they exactly?

>We investigated the bio-geographic ancestry of Argentineans, and quantified their genetic admixture, analyzing 246 unrelated male individuals from eight provinces of three Argentinean regions using ancestry-sensitive DNA markers (ASDM) from autosomal, Y and mitochondrial chromosomes. Our results demonstrate that European, Native American and African ancestry components were detectable in the contemporary Argentineans, the amounts depending on the genetic system applied, exhibiting large inter-individual heterogeneity. Argentineans carried a large fraction of European genetic heritage in their Y-chromosomal (94.1%) and autosomal (78.5%) DNA, but their mitochondrial gene pool is mostly of Native American ancestry (53.7%); instead, African heritage was small in all three genetic systems (

nevermind that's an Y-DNA study autosomally it looks more like this

Are Argentinians the only Latin Americans that are close to having majority European mtdna?

It's very interesting, and thanks for the, well, extremely precise answer

Peru will try their best? more like Peru is a pest. never again post white propaganda.

cool
source?

He has pretty good arguments and sources though

no, that would be white cubans and puerto ricans.

You see the major migratory movements into latam from Europe took place at a time when such movements were considered dangerous so it was mostly men traveling and marrying locals, in the case of Cuba, Puerto rico and Republica Dominicana however since those were the last spanish colonies in latam the spanish goverment changed their colonial policies from an extraction model to an inhabitation model similar to colonies in the US, technically cuba, puerto rico and republica dominicana were not colonies but administrative provincies just like Andalucia or the Canary Islands, so they saw more balanced female inmigration too (not to forget that at the time these migratory movements took place naval technologies advanced enough that atlantic travels were not considered dangerous anymore

Brazil is a black majority. And yes, a person who is mulatto is still black.

>one drop rule
>in my latam
HERE WE ARE HYPERDESCENDIST BOY, GO BACK TO LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS TO BE AN HYPODESCENDIST

Fuck off Amerindian. We are black.

If you use US metrics, Where "Blacks" are Brown (Mixed) and Blacks combined sure.

If you actually follow the Brazilian standard, according to IBGE, Majority is white.

>no, that would be white cubans and puerto ricans.
source?

What with this south brazilian meme. This data is from the whole Brazil

even brazilian blacks from the north are usually 40% percent european and 10% native, literally mulattoes in disguise

>mulatto
I'm not an expert in Portuguese language, but, you know, our vocabulary is related.
I think "mulatto" can be translated in "mulet" which means "mixed" or "children of a white and a /other race/ people".
But tell me if I'm wrong.

mulatto is specifically half black half white

>RESULTS: The Native American contribution to present-day Cubans accounted for 28% of the maternal lineages, whereas Africa and Eurasia contributed 53% and 19% of the lineages, respectively. This Native American substrate in Cuba cannot be traced back to a single origin within the American continent, as previously suggested by ancient DNA analyses. Strikingly, no Native American lineages were found for the Y-chromosome, for which the Eurasian and African contributions were around 80% and 20%, respectively. CONCLUSIONS: While the ancestral Native American substrate is still appreciable in the maternal lineages, the extensive process of population admixture in Cuba has left no trace of the paternal Native American lineages, mirroring the strong sexual bias in the admixture processes taking place during colonial times.

This is for your average cuban/puerto rican, white puerto ricans and cubans usually have european mt-dna in the 80% to 100%

damn I wonder if my cock would be bigger if I, too, were a powerful amerindian chad

>white puerto ricans and cubans usually have european mt-dna in the 80% to 100%
so you don't actually have anything to back you up on this and are just inferring?

This isn't exactly right.
"according to church and censal registers from the colonial times, the majority (73%) of Spanish men married with Spanish women.[14] Said registers also put in question other narratives held by contemporary academics, such as European immigrants who arrived to Mexico being almost exclusively men"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
Maternal lineages as a whole are predominantly Native American but this seems rather the result of later intermarriage patterns.

>For Cuban Criollo literature see Cuban literature. In the 2012 Census 64.1% or 7,160,399 self-identified as white.[13] Based on genetic testing the average European, African and Other ancestry found in those self-reporting to be “blanco (White)” 91.4% were fully "European", 7.7% had some "African" ancestry and .9% had "Native" or Other Ancestry.[14] The majority of the ancestry of European ancestry comes from Spain. During the 18th, 19th and early part of the 20th century especially, large waves of Canary Islanders, Galicians, Asturians and Catalans emigrated from Spain to Cuba.

>the authors do note “34% of Cubans having greater than 90% Caucasian ancestry, while another 15% of Cubans have less than 50% Caucasian ancestry.”

White caribbeans from PR, Cuba and DR are the whitest you can find in latam

youtube.com/watch?v=b0sQPi3lMtg

if girl is a castiza considered spanish after 3 generations of blanda up with white mexicans then there is no surprise that despite being mostly european autosomally she would be almost purely amerindian according to her mt-DNA alone

>this obnoxious peruvian twat
we already know we are the muttest people of the world

There's nothing wrong with that.

you arent, Brazil is actually among the whitest countries in latam according to genetics
If I had to make a ranking it would be something like this

1.Uruguay being 85% white genetically
2. Argentina being 78% white genetically
3. Cuba/PR being 72% white genetically
4. Brazil being 70% white genetically
5. Chile being 62% white genetically
6. Venezuela being 59% white genetically
7. Colombia being 57% white genetically
8. Mexico being 52% white genetically
9. Ecuador being 47% white genetically
10. Peru being 43% white genetically
11. Bolivia being 39% white genetically

genetic research >>>> some shitty census records written by the spanish

argentina is 0% white genetically

THIS

We are mutts. That's the single drop rule. No such thing as a wh*Te in Brazil.

SOUTH BRAZIL IS WHITE

All of the "wh*Te brazilians" have black or amerindian genes, even if just a little. Wh*Tes in Brazil don't exist.

this is funny becacuse it implies that europeans themselves are pure whites, which is false

And white americans are 4 to 8% native american on average

>And white americans are 4 to 8% native american on average
lol

>white
>51%

That's literally the face of the "wh*Te brazilians" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Fuck off world, we are not wh*Te.

south Belize is white

cool

ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

I wanted it to be so it is white

Why would some dude sit around all day pretending to be a white woman on InterPals just so he can racistly troll Huemonkeys?

Could you post one on Mexico?

Sure