>>86652515

>straight fire

Other urls found in this thread:

zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why?

Because they have nothing, so they pretend its something.

Bump

In no way is this unique to the left. It's just sensationalism and it's done by all kinds of idiots/manipulators

I really despise trying to look up debate videos and having to read
>X ABSOLUTELY OBLITERATES Y

two words:

neural linguistic programming

I'd slammed smashed hills roasted beef

Oh god, every news outlet is making "alt-right" articles now. Hillary just gave them an official new boogeyman to shout about for ratings. I mean, "Dark Army of Racist Trolls"? Are they fucking serious?

I slammed slammed annihilated killary's scathing cracked head

Thank fuck zombietime is still up. Reminder that this is where Wired magazine is based. Some of its editors were probably at this.
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2015/

All this backlash really got me thinking

It's because they know 90% of people don't click the article and only read the headline. It's enough to sway public opinion.

yeah, because trumpfags never do this and all trump general threads during rallies are calm discussions of policy and not just

>HILLARY BTFO/SCHLONGED/KEKED/REKT/EXPOSED
>MAGA/AWOO/BUILD WALL XD

Sup Forums is the same as Hilldog is what you're saying

We're not presenting our shitposts as fucking unbiased media genius.

Hot damn

>the media lies, thats why i come to Sup Forums for the real facts and redpills xd
also i dont think that the same companies claiming "Clinton slammed Trump" are also claiming to be unbiased. I think you're conflating media organizations.

a significant portion of journalists will tell you that it's impossible to unbiased

This picture also applies to Trump voters.

Hillary or Trump, in both cases Burgers are fucked

So. This means the "alt Right" is now mainstream ?

I've shouldn't reverse search this 是

Again, you're trying to equate offhand shitposts with "professional" media dialogue. Its retarded.

Trump is kind of retarded so he deserves to get shit on.

>Cranky on Sep 3, 2015 at 5:35 am:
>I was quite surprised to find a photo of my ex-husband beating a black woman with a cat o’ Nine Tails. He never tried that shit with me, and I’m happy about that — oy! I found it quite by accident, which means our daughters can, too. Ugh! I’m not looking forward to that conversation.

Lol

>be me
>original /n/ fag
>moderate libertarian
>racial realist
>not even white

explain this libturds

I'm glad Hillary has exposed the true threat to America, the alt right

Wall Street, health insurers, the military industrial complex, all small fries compared to the alt right

Didn't realize you were so badly butthurt, but then again you are Canadian, so...

trump wants to stop warring in the middle east. become isolationist. stop immigration that leads to racial tension and crime

hillary wants the opposite. and somehow they are equally bad choices. idiot

Journalists live in their own little bubble world. As a result they have their own cultural memes mostly in the form of buzzwords.
Their memes are shit though.