Tell me about India

Tell me about India

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does he POO in LOO

They don't have walmarts to shart in

proof that God does not love some areas/peoples pf this world...Wake up and thank the lord you did not wake up there....

As a BRICS member they are our enemies comrade. Btw welcome to NATO.

all you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Please explain.

Tell me about Pajeet!
Why does he shit in the street?

Because it feels good shitting in open, inhaling fresh morning breeze.

but your also inhaling the scent of other shitting indians?

SHART IN MART

>Lover's names on all truck displays
>UNCLE

India, explain yourself.

No, we have huge open fields as we have an agro based economy and world's 2nd largest road network. You can't smell anything except the fresh morning breeze. It cleans your stomach and oxidate your lungs.

Those are not lovers name, those are names given to the truck by their truck owners.

it's a turd world country

>we have huge open fields
No, you have designated shitting streets. You shit in a designated spot, just like the rest of us. The difference is that we don't force our crap on passersby.

>No, you have designated shitting streets.
We have both designated streets and open fields. Streets for city, fields for rural areas
Why do you think I mentioned world's 2nd largest road network.
Since we have strict gun laws, we have more "Shit by" in cities than "drive by"

>You can't smell anything except the fresh morning breeze.

Not Sure how much the breeze'll help you if you'r standing upwind from this

You sit to shit according to the wind blow. We use a similar wind gauge like professional snipers do.

Also, we street shitters basically run your useless country, show some respect. And stop coming to our country too.

Look man, after a while, you no longer smell the shit, yours or someone else's. I have an Indian toilet in my room, where shit doesn't actually go away in one flush, but keeps floating at the bottom of the pot (out of sight). As a result it smells a lot. But I have learnt to ignore the smell, even though my mother says that my room smells a lot like shit.

>Since we have strict gun laws, we have more "Shit by" in cities than "drive by"
So, instead of death by desanguination you get death by dysentery and dehydration, as a result of open defecation?

More than designated shitting streets we have designated shitting tracks. If you travel by train in Mumbai, you'll witness many sections of tracks with people squatting over it.

Nice quints and No. Not death, just an early laundry day.

Kek be praised. Ironically malnutrition kills more than dysentery does.

>run your useless country

Yah plz stop doing that and take your bitch AL with you, thanks in advance....

Don't worry bongo, we don't do it for you. We develop your shit hole so you will finally stop coming to our shit hole.

Seeks are bro tier and are honorary whites

It is the most selfish country I have ever been to. Everyone looks out for themselves and no-one else, and does exactly what they want to do when they want to do it, even if it would result in the death of 20 people. There is no society.

if you have a toilet in your room, it means you live in a fucking toilet.

checked

Based army.

Carlos!