Tfw immigrant pay less to consult with a nurse or a doctor in your own country

Tfw immigrant pay less to consult with a nurse or a doctor in your own country

this is discrimination surely?
how can they get away with this?
the mudshits get enough gibs as it is

the jew doctors know that they have to price lower for them because they have no jobs

why would you "consult" with a nurse?

Nurses can check if your values are normal in regards to blood pressure or hemoglobin count. If they are shit they refer you to a doctor.

u dont need to pay anyone to check blood pressure. Also they can't read blood analysis, not qualified for that.

They literally take some blood tests and put the blood in a machine to get it done. And before the massive waves of immigration our 33% or 50% tax covered our doctors visits, but not anymore.

What the fuck does it say there? Translate it you fag

yes but still they can't understand what comes out of that machine. nurses are just doctor's little slaves for manual work . Male nurses are gay beta cucks

seems like arabs pay 50 and other immigrants 25. das rayciss.

fuck all you guys. See an American's health care bills, as we pay for 11 million illegal Mexicans and to keep all you cunts safe.

Us has 12 fucking aircraft carriers, only France has something that could be called one. After obongocare, got thrown off my plan, if I get sick now the jews carry out my corpse.

and you motherfuckers are complaining.

i fucking wish we had mexicans

instead we got somalians, afghans and iraqis. do you even know how fucking retarded they are?

>not being a slave for aliens on the other side of the world

racist

REEEEEE

Nurses make 70k or so in the US.
Better than alot of other jobs

nurses make like 30k in sweden.

so everyone just works in norway instead for like 80k

Just give them 50 kr and claim it says right their in 3 languages that it costs 25 kr for a nurse check and 50 kr for an apointment. Then leave.

Well fuck being a nurse in Sweden.

well no one wants to be a nurse here

unless you are so worthless you cant get any other work.

With what they have to do im surprised you even have any nurses left.

Ayyy free shit lmao aimirite swedebro
Just tax my shit up

We barely dont, the ones left are basically old women - people that are too damn old for moving.

wow no text in french german spanish taiwanese chinese vietnamese japanese zulu abbo australian russian polish or italian
how racist can you be sweden oh my god

its really easy to become a nurse here. very low standards, guaranteed a job, easy three years in school...

nurses are also like 50% sandnigger women these days

>wish we had mexicans
you don't wish you has 11 million of them, who use the ER for their entire family to get check ups and go in and steal coffee, blankets, make an entire family festival day of it.
And why not, they have no SS#, they'll never see a bill. All those motherfuckers in there, who you end up waiting 4-6 hours behind to get a broken arm set?
You not only pay for the exterminate costs here, but the Jews just add their bill to you since they can't track them down.

I don't think anyone here not from the US knows what it's like to have what is meant to be "Good" insurance, and still get a $55,000 bill for 2 nights stay after a car accident.

That was with insurance, and my credit ruined forever. If it happened to me now, I'd tell them to just leave me dying on side on road

Immigration will fix that...

>you don't wish you has 11 million of them, who use the ER for their entire family to get check ups and go in and steal coffee, blankets, make an entire family festival day of it.

that is 100% somalians. every fucking hospital got a fucking clan of them (or gypsies) fucking things up for everyone else

what's the second language? first is arabic and third is armenian but I can't place the second one

Paying that much, those are the only people that will be willing to work.

Enjoy having shit medical service

Agreed on this. Medical care is not a given right.

The welfare state is a failed experiment and thinking that we can take care of everyone is faulty logic.

i get private insurance through my work. its pretty baller i must say

my doctor is hot as fuck

>gypsies

Ahh, how I miss our common enemy from back in the day. It was way easier back then, dealing with only these fucknuts.

Now there's just no time to even think about these people when you have three more groups fucking shit up.

It could be a "right" if we had a white nation and weren't fitting the bill for the entire world's defense plus going on 16 years of Jew wars coming TRILLIONS at this point, never mind the billions a year Israel takes us for each year.

Imagine if all the money stolen from us for Iraq and Afghanistan went into airports, healthcare, and saving SS instead?

also, we get absolutely raped by big pharma Jew. Same exact drugs in canada and Europe cost, in some cases, thousands less.

Wait until the actual cost of keeping all these parasites starts getting passed on to the Swedes, Germans, Brits etc... and they can get a taste of our nightmare.

UK immigration is still at a record high, their NHS is over despite Brexit. Maybe that will finally get them to riot in the streets.

>i get private insurance through my work. its pretty baller i must say
Just wait, my friend. Now that you too are part of the "global village" the Jews have been so kind to prepare for us, just wait for some nigger to bring the next Ebola there and see what happens to your "baller" (why talk like a nigger?) healthcare...

Most European countries are already taking on the effect of this, their economy just isn't as strong so it doesn't take much to effect them.

While I'll agree with the rest, you forgot to mention the world banking industry fucking everyone over.

The Federal Reserve has been fucking American for a very long time

Something ive noticed are that the other teachers at my workplace are some of the most racist people i know. They basically sit around and shittalk immigrants since they suck dick at speaking, reading and writing swedish. Hillarious.