Saudies BTFO again

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7YJZaa3DI

so did they get caught in a ditch?

Nah. Saudis are just naturally really shit drivers.

Fucking kek

WHOA my ID starts with +++

World of Tanks / Armored Conflict is apparently real.

>the comment section of the video.

I swear, these guys cannot possibly kill each other fast enough. What future do they have? Is there ANY scenario, where the they wont run arround snackbaring each other?

TOPKEK

That terrain looks like a nightmare to fight in. It's barren and rocky.

no the idiot broke the axle.

i would join a daft punk jihad tbqh

That's what you get for buying Chinese goods

It's a vehicle intended for use in War. Isn't there an argument for holding the Manufacturers to account?

BTW, who is the manufacturer?

What's good terrain to fight in?

This really makes me wanna play a new command and conquer game.

>Saudi
>Chinese

Nice to see you admit US is owned by China now.

Honestly might not be anything better then watching saudis get fucked. Keep up the good work HOuthi's.

Whatever is similar to your homeland.

>It's a vehicle intended for use in War

even that vehicles have limits to what they can take, look what the driver does, he drives into a ditch, jumps over it right into the beginning of another ditch putting horizontal/diagonal force on the suspension which it is not intended to take.

>Okay Achmed, today we learn to ram cars with your tank.
>Just pretend it's a goat.

you're full of shit

Couldent the APC just have kept going afterwards? Was the collision enough to brake that too?

I would have taken the personnel from the armored car into the APC and gotten the fuck out of there.

WTF ARE THEy DOING HERE??
ANAL SEX?

>1:03
Those madmen are going to war in the mountains in fucking sandals.

it looks like a road to me, maybe not a good road but a road all the same. and what you're calling a ditch looks more like a dip in the road, a couple of them.

>tfw we're the ones selling them those LAVs

checked

He is right, fighting in you home terrain is home advantage, you know how to fight and survive in it, your enemy doesn't

AKA Enemies Vs. Mother Russia

Further proof what worthless creatures semites are.

>get best gear and equip cuz oil money
>dont mind to practice properly
>ram your leading vehicle from behind
>knock out its crew/make it stuck in sand
>burn to death /get shot
>BY FUCKING REBEL SCUM

kek

that was glorious

Or the driver just passed out on that crash. Arabs don´t drive with belts and in a combat situation it´s the last thing you are thinking about.

This thread is now a military vehicle r34 thread.

#Houthithings

Great aint it?
Sandniggers killing sandniggers and the west is making billions from it.
I mean, we're getting our own money back which we gave the saudis for oil. But who cares?

That is their homeland though. Orcs would be better fighting in Mordor than say Rohan. Just like Saudis would be more familiar in their own barren wastelands than fighting in America.