Asian white-worshiping bitches: let's discuss

You guys are such hypocrites. You are against white girls dating niggers, yet you support this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SI3lPLsbwjw&nohtml5=False

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA
youtube.com/watch?v=M2mtDU_B-fA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinoblastoma
dailymotion.com/video/x3kq6tx
howibecametexan.com/2013/09/11/amwf-relationships-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-asian-male-white-female-couples/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most people here are against race mixing of any kind. yellow fetish is quiet gross t.b.h
the "pol supports WM AF relationships" is just a big fat MEME
also Sup Forums is not one person :)

There is no 'hypocrisy' because there is no 'you guys'. Some people support the idea, some people troll the idea, many others are indifferent, a few are against. It just depends on what thread you look at and what posts you remember.

For the record, Korean girls are very attractive when young. But my God, they get hit with the ugly stick about the time they hit late 20's. They do not age well at all.

This opinion was formed during my time in Korea (bit over a year) and was prior to the plastic surgery phase.

i wish asian women were hot

this

i punch every guys like that dont worry

Asian women, unfortunately, are some of the last bastions of femininity left in the world. Black women are basically men at this point. White women are terminally ill with feminism and slutitude.

Fuck you asshole

Nothing is more disgusting, NOTHING, than Asian women.

I'd rather drink dog vomit while sucking a black man's dick

Kek

Asian women are fucking hot. Disregard this cretin who spent some time to google ugly asians. The majority are decent.

It's not just the physical aspects. Obviously western women have enough attractive members but it has to do with the general culture. Sure you get westernizes asians who have sucked on the blue pill too long and are feminists and proud club sluts and such but man, speaking from experience, if you get an Asian girl from Asia who is educated enough you get a woman who is more conservative, more traditional, more family orientated than most western women. That family thing is important. If you become considered as close to the family then it just makes everything better. A better relationship. She is less likely to go fuck the neighbour or something because it's just not done and the shame is higher whereas western women are more like... "you go girl you need to do whats best for yourself fuck men".

It's not all easy sailing if you are some robot loser fuck though. In return you have to be a respectable person, have respectable traits.

Daily reminder:

If you race-mix with asians you are creating more Eliot Rodgers and only perpetuating the destruction of the West.

The excuse that "Western wumyn are sluts and scum xddd" is absolute bullshit, and the only reason any of you faggots say that is cause you're too massive of a bunch of betas who can't control a woman or reform her to your own needs, or hell, you just can't find a traditionalistic one, cause you have no game to do so.

Stop watching niggers and spics take your women and do something about it you dumb western pigs.

Ha ha wait until you learn about my pillow waifu's.

Im a pooinloo that has dated white and asian girls. Mainlander chinese and korean. Need to wash out the poo genes

BAZINGA

Wtf? No they are boring af. Nothing more boring than asian just off the boat.

The Asian girls that go for White guys are usually lower uglier and have worse attitudes and values than those that date within their race.

It's like Black guys that date White girls. Occasionally it's one of the hotter girls, but the majority of the time it's the rejects.

Mate, at least 20% of this country is Asian. The picture is no exaggeration. The modesque, post plastic surgery, part-white heavily photosphopped "hot" asians you see in photographs literally don't exist in the wild.

Just gonna leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

Asians are whiter than white people

kys

Well played mane

Can apply this to so many things on Sup Forums

>ugly Chinese girls

And nothing of value was lost.

Just gonna leave these here:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA
youtube.com/watch?v=M2mtDU_B-fA

ok

Knew they were Koreans just by the thumbnail. They are without a doubt the absolute ugliest in all of Asia. They agree with this statement themselves, as Korea has the highest rate of plastic surgery per capita in the fucking world. This includes their ass-ugly men as well. They've collectively paid millions of dollars to look European, yet the results are hideous. I guess that's what century after century of inbreeding will do...

People can date anyone they want, hell they can marry too.

Interbreeding is the proble, if you marry outside your race get a donor egg from your race, use your wife as the oven and use your sperm.

Now stop being an autist OP. Racism can work as long as you are rational.

John go back to teaching english

I don't want to have a selfloathing son with a tiny asian dick who would bother white woman with his hapa appearance.

Your women, your problem.

Race mixing with Asians is nearly as bad as blacks. People who support it are redditors and r9k

Hi. I'm an Asian girl. :3 We just prefer White guys to you tiny dicked losers. It's nothing personal but just get the fuck away with us because we hate you.

>niggers knock up white girls and will most likely run for it, leaving her to raise it alone and creating ruined children who turn into criminals
>white guys don't, and even if the meme is true and they aren't the most attractive couple in the world, if they have children they will stay together and try create a stable home for the child
Literally chalk and cheese m8

no we dont. I dont like interracial period and im practically friendless at this point for voicing my opinion of it

Thanks, killing myself now. Bye

No, attractive Asians just a very rare subsection of the population like in any country. Korea has very high relative rates of plastic surgery but it's still very little compared to the entire population, a fraction of one person goes through plastic surgery every year.

And obviously people you see in movies are not representive of the average person

kids should grow up with their dad around so. Yeah! White man + Asian woman is more acceptable than Mandingo + white woman

wtf i love plastic surgeons now

When the first post is also the best post

When I was in Nagoya I saw the most beautiful young scando girl with a beta Japanese teenager and I was TRRIGGGERRREDDD

That woman has some kind of eye cancer right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinoblastoma

That what I was thinking too.
She is probably dead by now though.

dailymotion.com/video/x3kq6tx

I have this feeling they split up quite a while ago

" It was heartbreaking to watch my friend’s intercultural relationship fall apart (and even harder to not pick a side). I wondered where it went wrong – but the answer was pretty obvious to everyone involved."
howibecametexan.com/2013/09/11/amwf-relationships-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-asian-male-white-female-couples/

Good job, Wang! Shill the literal unicorn of interracial couples for /r/asianmasculinity while Big Graham from the land down under splits your girlfriend open in half.

There's something about that video that unnerves me, like she's a hostage or something.

I dumped my long term Asian gf when I grew up and realized I want white kids with my blue eyes

Everyone at the olympics is a hostage. You have to be on 100% of the time when there is a camera in your vicinity.
Even that french death racer guy who took a page out of american super markets' book was smiling on the ground.

Dunno I'm a hapa op.
Could be worse I could have been Korean. Instead I look like le I know kung-fu man.

But hey what do I do, I'm dating a Colombian girl.

I would fuck that

Hells ya.

The problem you're having is that you think niggers are on our level. They're not.

That is why some people get upset about it.

i want english teachers to FUCK OFF
KOREA FOR KOREANS

Just like ANY race. There are ugly and there are super fucking hot

I can pull a picture like this of white girls too

*shakes head at the level of stupidity this guy has

>I want white kids with my blue eyes
Same urge. No kids of my own yet, but my sisters are breeders. And when they lock those pale baby blue eyes on me, broadcasting some "I know you, I trust you, you WILL take care of me" it flip a shit ton of subconscious switches that remain unflipped when my best friends brown eyed kids give me the same stare.

It's not hypocrisy, it's just because fucking niggers is beastiality.

kek the second link reminds me of pol

Nigger I don't care what what white girls date. I like black booty

A lot of those 'before/after' women in your image are unrelated

At least the offspring wont be

Errrrm I think you'll find it's usually the hotter white chicks that date black guys.. Lol

>white guys branding blacked race traitors is ok
>asian guys branding whited race traitors is seen as LMFAO KEKED U MAD TINY DICK CHINK

These idiots really are a problem.

>become US' cocksleeve that only exists to emulate americans culture of laziness and fakeness
>M-MUH KOREA, US FUGG OFF

That's what nervous looks like.

>You guys are such hypocrites. You are against white girls dating niggers, yet you support this.
that's not hypocrisy though

taking the other tribe's women has been the rule since the dawn of time, we are just continuing the honored tradition of our ancestors.
the tradition of thinking with your loins instead of your brain because racemixing is awful, but a tradition none the less.

????

white girls dont like blacks, thats a false meme. The truth is that white women are the least interested in black men.

and any that do are breeding down.

It is a true meme that asian women like white men, and any that do are breeding up.

Sup Forums is consistent, they are always on the side of truth in both of these cases

OP go away

>because racemixing is awful
>implying
Colonizers need to crossbreed with the locals to acquire racial characteristics that are an adaptation to their environment. Of course you need to do some fine selection in first few generations though, otherwise you'll just end up with the worse of both kinds.

Eurasians turn out alright.

But I wouldn't go full gook

Found the coon

Asian women are gross without makeup on and that eyelid surgery. After those things they can look pretty sexy

If they have kids and no one else will touch them maybe. Other than that you are stuck with the fatties no one wants, but hey pink nipples right nigga?

Nailed my first Asian 8 hours ago, Taiwanese mechanical engineer. 8/10 not bad.

I'm only 3/4 white to begin with though (lot of Metis blood on my dads side).

I'm not against race mixing, just against black people

Yeah, that worked out real great for Latin America

Dating a 27 yo Korean girl who literally uses the word "worship" while kneeling in front of me and sucks my dick until my balls are empty, ama.

how did you meet her?

Also, top 1% of asians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> top 1% of everything else. Not even close. They are the peak of feminine beauty.

Fucking terrible

I want a taco gf

>27 yo
granny

Knew her through an old friend from high school and after I broke up with my white gf we reconnected, didn't even plan on it happening actually. It's worked out well.

Fuck you, but also, hnnnnng.

Found an 18 year old Cambodian girl who lives nearby but given how slowly women mature into pseudo capable adults 27 seems perfect right now.

Posting white woman butthurt.

wew

The only problem with asian girls are the surgery and make up.
I think this is because Asian girls go from hot to fucking ugly, whereas westerns go from hot to moderately ugly. Also, asia is a region where beauty plays a huge roll.

As a Korean living in Germany, I dont get why you fags want to meet asian girls. It might not seem so on the outside, but Asian girls are so fucking corrupt in the inside. They dont have a good sense of morality and expect men to do/pay for everything. This is why I only had one Korean gf and the rest are germans.

Just grab yourself a western girl, and live happily after.

>that image

Couldn't stop laughing.

Jokes on you, Kim. I am slowly, yet surely enacting a reverse Genghis Khan on the city of Busan. Within a few generations, my DNA will constitute a sizeable amount of the populace. You will become better.Whiter. No need to thank me.

>western girl
>living happily after

That's not how that works you gook.

Because niggers are despicable from every contextual view. So are muslims. It isn't just a one way case. We'll say that dating interracially is weakness to not date your own race which is true. A lot of interracial partnerships are formed from failure of intraraccial relationships. From white to black on the color spectrum. Liking white men isn't a specifically bad taboo. Most white men are favourable and bring good prospects. They'll get treated otherwise if they don't live up to the standards.

>White women
>coalburners

mixing with blacks is a down grade for whites or asians. any one trying to say tiger woods is great needs to realize nike paid people to throw matches against tiger woods. not a baseless accusation. nike was involved in multiple bribing cases including with people who were playing against tiger woods

r/asianmasculinty is cancer.

Fucking KEK , Chinese are cucks to the alpha white man

I'm a typical Sup Forumsster when it comes to things like the Western birthrate problem, and the need to continue Western bloodlines.

However, Western women have done it to themselves. I will forever want a Thai/Japanese woman over the standoffish and 'independent' women of the US. Sure, they're both very beautiful, but it's about so much more than that. The mindset is entirely different. Western women are masculine, despite the growing feminization of our culture. Eastern women have retained their sense of what it means to be a woman... Rarely, if ever, will you encounter a tatted Jap girl with various shards of metal poking out from her skin. Rarely will you encounter a Thai girl who seeks to become a career-oriented women, or makes the conscious decision to never have children.

Western women are a self-fulfilling prophecy. They want their cake, and to eat it, too. They seek all the cushy benefits of being a male, while clutching onto their female privileges. I so desperately want to love our women, but the mindset is too far gone. The death is apparent. The writing is on the wall. The East shall be the new world power, no matter what I feel about it.

Eastern women are women. That's what I want. Not the American Bitch. They desire too much for what they actually offer. I want to provide for a women, but they must also be willing to fulfill their own duties as a women. I've had many Western girlfriends, and two Eastern girlfriends, and the former left me feeling somewhat empty. They were, not consciously, condescending in a way that is hard to really pin down without experiencing it... Subtle things which reveal their mindset. The Eastern women made me feel truly loved, and as though my efforts were reciprocated. Never have I felt that way with Western women.

fuck off kike

koreans are dishonorary kikes as they all have copies of the talmud written in moonrunes