What is life actually like in the favelas? Have any BRs here ever lived in one?

What is life actually like in the favelas? Have any BRs here ever lived in one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl8uu9R2g1w
youtube.com/watch?v=15U8Oo7hlSc
youtube.com/watch?v=xF2U3ZxfuNM
youtube.com/watch?v=luiJzvXH2FI&t=585s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nunca nem vi

Fuck off spic

there was this actual poster from the favela and he took photos with timestamp
in case you're wondering about criminality, nobody likes to work at home. the armed robbers do their thing outside their favela of origin. that dude even commented he was robbed on the way to work instead of in his hood

doesn't mean they're not shit tho, depending on how nearby a druglord has his base in
youtube.com/watch?v=fl8uu9R2g1w

Why don't you speak about your favelas since they are in every latin american country.

OP is a spic. Bait thread

This is how to end favelas, it is the Brazilian miracle

I dont think theyre called favelas in other latam countries theyre just called slums i think

aight, since you asked
youtube.com/watch?v=15U8Oo7hlSc
damn, everything in Paraguay is tinier except my dick

It's all same shit. Pic related: a giant favela from Buenos Aires

youtube.com/watch?v=xF2U3ZxfuNM

>What is life actually like in the favelas?
there are some tiers, on the most hardcore ones they suffer extortion and have to pay a tax to the ruling gang, there are frequent shootings and gang members being killed in territory war or the police the peaceful ones are just a garbage hood with poor infrastructure

>Have any BRs here ever lived in one?
I don't believe so, these people are busy trying to survive and their passtime are more related to drinking, drugs, sex...

This one is a Mexican favela

watch tropa de elite 1 and 2

If only I had more than one life, I would go into the favela and tell you what I found. As is they'd rip me apart like a pack of wild animals.

How many people actually live in the favelas?

>they'd rip me apart like a pack of wild animals
which is why you shouldn't go far from your guide when you visit, and do as he says, if he says "we can't enter here" you don't enter like a dumb yank

Here they're called "precarios" and they are areas of intense drug trade. The police only enter the precarios in large groups.

>It's the police station

this level of shooting happens in these "precarios"? this is one of the biggest shitholes of Rio

youtube.com/watch?v=luiJzvXH2FI&t=585s

>there are some tiers, on the most hardcore ones they suffer extortion and have to pay a tax to the ruling gang, there are frequent shootings and gang members being killed in territory war or the police
This sounds like daily life in Medellin.

There was recently a shootout between 3 or 4 police and a similar number of drug dealers, but this is rare.

However, every day bodies of executed drug dealers show up. Recently the police stopped a van for a routine check and there were like 3 bodies in the van already cut up for disposal.

Argie favelas are cuter than monkey favelas TBQH.

Can someone remind the shit4brains in this thread that slums =/= favelas?

Favelas are (literally)= Disgusting and rotting shithole "homes" that are stacked on top of one another, these things make commie blocks look fucking COMFY.

same shit different toilet

you're confusing slums with projects, my PoC """""friend""""

Fuck dude, being a cop in Latin America must be terrifying. Having to go into slums where the criminals have better weapons than you do. And there's a chance of getting kidnapped and killed by some narco fucks.

>you will never be a core or bope cop and raid favelas to kill niggers