Your coutry

your coutry

would you become a vampire if you could?

lets say you had a 1/30 chance to become nosferatu thoo

also what do people in your country think of vampires

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA
youtube.com/watch?v=twcbm4H--io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traité_sur_les_apparitions_des_esprits_et_sur_les_vampires_ou_les_revenans_de_Hongrie,_de_Moravie,_&c.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked the game but vamlires are for gay confused teenagers

56% of the population already looks like pic related, so people probably wouldn't even notice

A nosferatu would be an improvement to my condition, so yes.

>opting for eternal suffering
Gee, what a tough choice

lol

> I liked the game but vamlires are for gay confused teenagers

tfw 38 year old man with wife and 2 kids and I love vampires, nobody besides myself and you know this now

best waifu here

Im 28 and im still saying its gay, just dont ruin your family while coming out

Oh yeah Ik the subculture is trash, but I still enjoy bram stoker, rice, salems lot. and vampire games and the hammer horror films but I keep that shit hidden lol

at least you could get a qt nosdom gf

>you had a 1/30 chance to become nosferatu
no loss game. i'm in

>would you become a vampire if you could?
yeah
tremere chad reporting in

brujah and malkavian are chad

tremere are robots who use blood magic

Vampire is the undead curse. No thanks. Werewolf is somehow better.

No. I would gladly hunt vampires.

Vampires are really tame nowadays.

>malkavians
the redditors of the vampire world

In my cuntry we have many variations of vampires such as manananggals and aswang. the famous urban legend about an aswang is Maria Labo

Why not Furry?

Totally.
Ideally I'd be part of the Tremere clan

my blood brother

The game was pretty awesome

>"user dont you want to be with me forever? you can just give me that neck

you potato ass couldent resist

more like toreador reddit gangrel is Sup Forums

>have played through VTMB 12 times
>11 of those playthroughs were with a Tremere PC

interesting Ill look it up

warwolves exist too

>hot latina lesbian vampires
>pic related

*blasts you with holy water*

I would join the Von Carsteins

in the lore of this game heaven and hell are real? because if you become vampire and you die you soul it's going direct to hell and i need to ask you
was really worth it giving your inmortal soul for cool powers and x amount of years of life?

The aswang are basically a hybrid between a werewolf and a vampire

nice

>"you irish fuck! You could have been with me forever reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*melts*

>because if you become vampire and you die you soul it's going direct to hell and i need to ask you
>was really worth it giving your inmortal soul for cool powers and x amount of years of life?

no but lets say you dont lose your immortal sould in this thread, you can still go to heaven or hell based on fait and acts

>Not taking the antitribu redpill

The lore was ambiguous, you had the book of Nod but it wasn't canon, many of the clan sourcebooks (particularly Tzimisce) went into some detail on sci fi theories for vampirism

all of the tremere antitribu are dead

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA
tfw no vamp waifu to go vamp clubbing with

>sci fi theories for vampirism

sauce? Ive never heard dat b4

Blame Twilight

give. me. the key

Scientists confirmed that blood of a baby or a child can reduce aging

Never made it to that part but it follows given the control Tremere had of their offspring, they were very near Vampire illuminati if I remember correctly.

oh ive known that. not a doubt that elite use blood magic. But i meant from the clan books he said

What are the benefits of becoming a vampire?

>immortality
>vampire powers
>latex clad qts
>cool edm clubs

I gave you sauce, the Tzimisce sourcebook. Most sci fi trteatments of vamps revolve around evolution of a parasite/predators for humans, the Maupassant's horla is a good example, the Tzimisce theory was the same on a molecular level (selfish gene was big in the 90's) but yeah, you've got everything from Plan 9 to the virus theory from Marvel.

The basic problem is dealing with undead as a whole violating the laws of physics (thermodynamics in partcicular) so you can either skip that over with a McGuffin (as in World War Z) turn them into symbionts who only appear to break said laws of physics or go full psychodelic sci fi as in Jeff Noon's Vurt. Oh and there's the nano route I guess, pretty sure there's a dozen other mechanics for sci fi vamps/undead floating around on anime alone.

damn man you know your shit, thanks for that. any ways to start vamp books? Im thinking rice and stoker?

Count me in!

I've just learnt about this thing yesterday, is it supposed to be popular? Am I out of the loop for not knowing about it? Some friends were saying "tzimisce" and I had no idea what the fuck they were talking about.

Fuck no.
Vampirism is considered a curse for a reason.

yeah I got it yesterday really good stuff one of the best vamp rpg, kinda buggy but it makes it better

Good heres your free vamp waifu

You can't say that without telling us the system bruh.

>You can't say that without telling us the system bruh.
????

>tfw no qt swedish vampire gf

redpill me about living

It depends

youtube.com/watch?v=twcbm4H--io

>tfw swedish late vamp youtuber

Watch the old Hammer films on Sheridan Le Fanu's Carmilla tbqh, original is so so, Stoker is great mythology but bad writing (the Demeter's story in Dracula is a good read tho) and Anne Rice is a bit unsufferable unless you're into the emo stuff. Watching some selected episodes of True Blood might be worth it you're into that. Problem with vampires as a genre is unless you're a geek willing to read trash, most of it is pulp quality, you're going to just burn yourself out of it, you don't have something quite as good as Frankenstein. The Horla is a true masterpiece tho (not quite a conventional vamp) if you can get the old Vampire The Masquerade books the Book of Nod is a good read and they had an essay collection (non-fiction) on the subject which was pretty good. Calmet's treaty en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traité_sur_les_apparitions_des_esprits_et_sur_les_vampires_ou_les_revenans_de_Hongrie,_de_Moravie,_&c. is sort of like the holy grail of vamp literature if you can actually read it.

Probably most of the good stuff you can download anyway but I'd recommend reading a couple of guides unless you want to end unironically reading Twilight quality shit.

Oh yeah I have the hammer collection, Huge fan or Cushing and Lee

wow really good post, I appreciate it a lot

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traité_sur_les_apparitions_des_esprits_et_sur_les_vampires_ou_les_revenans_de_Hongrie,_de_Moravie,_&c.

just saw that, looks fantastic man Ill definitely look for english translation

Game is one of my favourites, but I'd prefer to be WOD mage.

Np man, hope it helps

Which order?

have you read flannery o connor, not really a vampire writer but one that writes about southern gothic with a catholic twist

Don't think so, I'm more into cyberpunk-sci fi but I'm always willing to give a recommendation a try

ahh yeah its southern gothic, I also like catholic fiction.

are there any vampire cyberpunk stuff? Like techno vampires idk

nWOD is sterile and shallow, I prefer the old one, so: Order of Hermes

I'd do it, though I don't know how I'd pay for an apartment and shit

murder people and take their money

Been scared of vampires since I saw Dracula as a kid, so no

Sounds dangerous

I kinda like technomancers better but those were kinda cool