Why are conservative white girls usually the biggest sluts for brown/black guys?

Why are conservative white girls usually the biggest sluts for brown/black guys?
Do you want to fuck a racist white girl, non whites of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ&t=197s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't pass on the opportunity, i guess?

tradthots prize masculinity above everything else and black guys fit that bill more than whites?

This, BLACK BULLS are a lot manlier

Lol that screenshot couldn't be faker if he tried

>86656472
Why does some pathetic yellow fever weebshitter think he’s allowed to post in my thread?

Niggers are the most effeminate race and the race with the highest percentage of homosexuals

>Do you want to fuck a girl, non whites of Sup Forums?
No

Because the progressives are the actual racists.
Conservatism has nothing to do with racial anything, it's the left who insists it does while THEY are dividing everyone up into racial groups and genders.

>Niggers are the most effeminate race and the race with the highest percentage of homosexuals

Denial is never going to quench the niggers desire for submission to the white man.

>LA

>third of black men have been in prison
>not disproportionately gay

I bet you think Eazy-E caught the AIDS from a black thot that literally no other famous black rapper in that period fucked

Why are north americans so obsessed with race?

interestingly enough, it is possible for more than one person at a time to have aids

because identity politics requires racism to survive

Yes, and ?
I voted right wing but i feel better with leftists, conservatives and even commies than with 99% of the far right, who are retards

You guys are all lower class from the suburb and many are not even white. You all date beurettes and listen to rap music. Dress like shit. You're fucking poor and you speak in nigger slang, you're very rude too.
And yes you're right : you're not even racist. More often than not you're some sort of communist cunts whining about "muh palestine" "we are the victims here" "colonialism was wrong, fuck macron, israeli illuminati blablabla" "i am right wing because i am genuinely antiracist not like you"

Meanwhile Macron voters are white, dress well and speak well. When i go to parties downtown everybody is rich and white and there is not a single nigger anywhere to be seen.

Him being practically the only """"""straight""""""""""""" black man apart from Magic "no homo" Johnson to get the AIDS implies he was on the dl

The taboo increases the appeal. Also, blacks are objectively the most masculine race, and for white conservative girls masculinity is especially important.

>DEHMOHGRATS ARE DA REEL WACISTS!
fuck off the_donald

What the disgusting coal burner in the OP didn't mention is crime rates and aids statistics.

This. I’m a right-winger myself but liberals and leftists are generally more intelligent than us.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ&t=197s

We are white, but we have higher rates of crime and AIDS than most African countries

>You guys are all lower class from the suburb and many are not even white. You all date beurettes and listen to rap music. Dress like shit. You're fucking poor and you speak in nigger slang, you're very rude too.
god i wish that were me

>women
>holding real political opinions

shut it wh*teboi

need a la creatura edit

Holy fuck! This is great!

I think left-wingers tend to be white in France, Varg has talked about this too
In America leftists are blue haired weirdos and minorities who want welfare and play the victim card

Fagfag here, I confirm there are 100% more black traps and gay guys out there as they are ride beyond any proportionate amount whenever you go out to get some dicc
(Not that any of that is a bad thing)