1. you are cunt

1. you are cunt
2. Do you respect your military?

1. USA
2. Fuck yes. American soldiers are the strongest and bravest people on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Armed_Forces_casualties_in_Syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Horseland
2. Eh, yeah i guess

1. Burgerstan
2. I don't suck IED bait dick, but milfags usually have top-tier banter so I have a begrudging respect for them

Of course I do

>Hate immigrants that rape and kill your people
>Support the troops who rape and kill people in other nations

Hmm.

>I support our soldiers, but dislike our government

Brazil
No

flag
no, it can't win wars and most of its soldiers are losers who can't get normal jobs or psychos who enjoy killing

>2. Fuck yes. American soldiers are the strongest and bravest people on earth.
American soldiers are absolutely not suited for a real war. Hunting muslim in packs and bombing civilians don't count.
For fucks sake your soldiers are absolutely weak sauce, unable to fight and unable to live in harsh conditions.

1.Flag
2.Yes when they do the right thing.
So no.

The strongest and bravest work for the robbery of corporations and die in foreign countries as never knowing what he fought for.

No more tragic a fate.

I blame USA.

1.JAPAN
2.Yes.
The left wing attacks them, but they are doing a lot of duty in oppression.
They also often act with relief from natural disasters.

You could say that last part about any country's military

Acting on natural disaster relief is one of the best tasks for an army to perform

True

Singapore.
No.

Why mexico doesnt employ all of the rural mexicans and shanty in the military?
Building shit etc..

They will all have clean meals, clothes, rood, food etc..

yes, the only respectable persons on this country, they kill n*rcos all time, wich is good

Didn't Russian soldiers just get completely btfo by US artillery a few weeks ago in Syria?

No
If someone from a rural area wishes to serve the army but not directly being a member of the military they can join the Defensas Rurales

In countries with many natural disasters they are reliable, right?

1-whiteland
2- No, our military were a bunch of inept old facist fucks that staged a coup every decade until they fucked up so hard by tasking literal psychos to manage the country in the last dictatorship that lots of young men with 0 combat experience were massacred.
The funding went to absolute zero when in the mid 90's some moron instructors accidentally killed one of the recruits, our military force never recovered since the obligatory service was disbanded after that
>MFW Chile's military force could easily steamroll ours, they just haven't got to it because their country still is on land

1. Germany
2. No, we have a token military to fulfill our NATO obligations.They aren't actually supposed to fight

The air force paid for my new car, so they're pretty cool in my opinion

Ive heard the Argie army is in an awful state of disrepair
They really are, natural disaster relief is one of our main defence schemes in our doctrine

Giving people jobs in a Federal institution like the army costs a lot of money that we don't have, we've fucked ourselves over in the past doing exactly this.

If American soldiers are the strongest people on earth, wouldn't that make their opponents the bravest?

Your army has no individual self-defense right.
How is their motivation maintained?

>Didn't Russian soldiers just get completely btfo by US artillery a few weeks ago in Syria?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Armed_Forces_casualties_in_Syria
Show me dozens of russian army soldiers killed few weeks ago

We still use air fighters from the 80's and I forgot to mention that our last dictatorship literally persecuted, raped and killed people just for kicks which made a lefty counter culture movement of guerilla terrorists that were as much faggots as the army
Honestly, I'm surprised we didn't end in a Colombia situation

t. poge

>They aren't actually supposed to fight
So they are supposed to do what? Welcomes the refugies when French army fight ISIS at the maximum of It's capacity, Die for you, European people, and French people pay for the European defense ?

WTF Germany, and other countries with an army btw, like Spain, Italy, Poland ?

It's fun to die and pay for you all, but maybe, should you participate? Thanks, bye.

It would make the deadest.

What about the russian mercenaries that were killed?

Well you could say the same about our fighters
But well I can see your point anyway

USA
Yes. wish i was a soldier, but cant join bcus i was diagnosed with schizophrenia

Russia as always in total denial

1. Korea

2, we love military,

>How is their motivation maintained?
it isn't. i dunno why people join german military

>Welcomes the refugies when French army fight ISIS at the maximum of It's capacity, Die for you, European people, and French people pay for the European defense ?
yes

Koreans seem nice to each other, that is nice.

US
Not in the least.

>diagnosed with schizophrenia
>implying you can't be allowed in US army becuz of that

If you can be the 45th president of the united states, sure you can be integrated in the army, don't be lazy soldier.

1. USA
2. No, fuck the ZOG

Russian mercenaries is also fighting on islamic state side. Should we count them as well?

So this is it? they will get away with it?
damn this sucks

Yet you haven't won a single war since ww2 and by the you joined hans was weak because of ivan

inb4 "but korea" yeah right

They have worked on NATO defense with the French army. In Mali and Afghanistan, the German army is killed.

Shut up and build an new awesome tank like the Leopard 1.

no
we are not nazi anymore

The head lines that have words like "Believed" or "could" or "would" shouldn't be taken seriously mate.
> GENERAL ALARM Army intelligence chief says Russian hackers could cripple UK and kill THOUSANDS
>“I understand why people are speculating because of what happened in the past.
You know you mother has opportunity to become a whore, she is well equipped for that and she did that in past.
Does that make you mother a hell of a whore then? Just be real.

talked to a recruiter online n they told me i couldn't join the army bcus of it

Didn't knew that. Other Euro countries should participate though. It's the European Union, not the Franco-German union.

>yeah right
stopped reading there.

>What about the russian mercenaries that were killed?
We have lots of shitheads, including various kinds of muslims, neo-nazi and such. I wouldn't be surprised that scum like that participates in Syira on either side. Most of them are after money and will do anything. Same applies to US/Canada/etc scum that goes to Ukraine to fight for $$$.

Leopard 1 (and 2 now) was the best, by far tank of the cold war. Stop your nazi-shame shit and build good tanks for Europe.

but papa merica controls your military.

Then stop being schizophrenic, little whiny bitch, and then join the army.

Yeah it's that simple. No need to thank me.

1. Britain
2.Fuck yes. British soldiers are the strongest and bravest people on earth.

nice shamrock paddy

It's Royal Irish Regiment, part of the BRITISH army AKSHUALLY

Are not you cold to Germans?

Germany
I don't know what to make of it. Lots of dumb decisions are made, and not all soldiers are good. But then again there are many very competent and good men too.
We pay enough, we just don't send troops in fights. And we do support you heavily in North Africa. This is stupid though, in my opinion. We shouldn't bother with others business and focus on our own defense. Glad we didn't participate in retarded wars like Iraq or Lybia (which spawned the refugee crisis, btw), at least.

Russian Federati
Of course not (except for ISIS bombing)

>Glad we didn't participate in retarded wars like Iraq
Glad too, since we didn't participate at this war

>Lybia (which spawned the refugee crisis, btw)
WTH are you saying? War in Lybia destabilised the northern Africa, but the refugees crisis is totally from the Iraqi war.
Fucking learn your history before posting PLEASE.

Oh, and BTW It's nice to speaking, but It's even better to acting. So if you can actually fight, in the next European war, defend the continent, it will be greatly appreciated.

Because know It's just the USA (nato) and us.
You have a big and modern army, you have powerful tanks, you have generals. Use them.

>but the refugees crisis is totally from the Iraqi war.
hundreds of thousands of "refugees" coming here are Africans that only were able to get here because France, UK and the US bombed Gaddafi for shits and giggles.
>Because know It's just the USA (nato) and us.
where exactly do you defend Europe right now?
>You have a big and modern army, you have powerful tanks, you have generals. Use them.
where? which part of Europe is being attacked?

>flag
>BIZARRO REGIMIENTO,LLEGO LA HORA DEL ADIÓS

flag
Yes, my friends and i always try to be nice to them.
Our guys get paid shit while taking the fight to the most savage, drug pumped and well armed criminals plus, they are absolutely fucking amazing at disaster relief.

aren't they corrupted by narcos though?

flag
only the one from 1933-1945, THAT was an army, not this shit we have right now.

Hahahahahaha
No. Where do you get your info?

1. Canada
2. No, if we ever need them it will be the end of the world anyway.

just my guess, because i learned police are often corrupted by them in mexico

Literally half the guys in Los Zetas are ex-mil

The police is corrupted to the point where i feel nervous around them.
Our soldiers on the other hand hate narcos to the point of killing 30 shitters for every one they injure.
Yes, this includes summary executions because our judicial system is fucked and they'd be out of jail within months, but our marines ain't having none of that shit.

You mother is a whore
She has opportunity to be whore
She is equipped to be whore
She had sex in the past, thus she is more than capable of doing that in the future

(C) Typical USA/UK "logic" the "news"

As true or false as that may be it Literally has absolutely nothing to do with the military itself being corrupted, my sweet goblin.

1. Australia
2. Fuckin oath

1. Flag
2. I respect individual people. That said, vets are incredibly obnoxious and constantly either trying to get pity, attention or gibmedats

UK

Yes. Very much so. Almost everyone in the UK does, we just don't make as much of a fuss about it.

Aesthetic