Ahahaha Sup Forums btfo

ahahaha Sup Forums btfo....

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Life was better back when we still did those things.

says people on white land

I wish black people would take jokes as easily as they take bullets.

As I recall, your lives and cultures WERE jokes

What are you talking about? We took blacks in.

>filename
Hori detected

Yep, I sure do miss polio

Niggers can't even take having some one say nigger without chimping the fuck out.

>cultures

triggered

Better wish black people would take jokes as easily as they take welfare.

i wish you niggers would go back to africa

I wish black people would take jokes as well as they take bullets.

Joe Biden says whites will be a minority in America in 2017.
Sup Forums eternally btfo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

>this fucking thread EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

sometimes I look in a mirror and ask myself, am I really scared of passing away?

>ctrl f cotton
>no results found

???

Take back what belongs to us you mean. Also

>I was jus kidding

same here. People living for 30 years after retirement is part of what ruined the economy and made social security shit.

god bless cancer

I don't get the joke

> culture

Hahahahahaha. If hip hop is black "culture" thats shamefully embarrassing. And just because wigger high schoolers listen to it doesnt mean shit. They havr no culture

TOP KEK

damn......

/thread

>go to the doctor
>half your face hanging off
>hol up a min senpai we gotta tweet this shit out

It's the Internet equivalent of saying "Burn" to your own diss.

>Singing about being pretend drug dealer and/or pimp

>Culture

Says people who stole white culture things like toilet, democracy, technology... wheel. Niggers didnt invent shit. Maybe rape.

Why don't blacks believe in the "we're all the same race, the human race" meme?

>all three of those half-nigs not in mud huts chucking spears
>laughing about "taking culture"

I wish niggers took jobs as easily as they take welfare, crack, and Egyptian heritage

Or bikes

I believe because of skin color.
Am I racist?

If we didn't do any of those things, the world would be a 3rd world shithole

Old bait deserves the best old joke

everywhere would be relatively 1st world then

:^)

;)))

>same kiwi

What about pilgrim witch hunts putting up a flaming bitches to a cross? I'm not defending blacks they are pretty awful but it really just has to do with education.

We need to go back

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they take lives, welfare, and the accomplishments and contributions of other races.

Kek, I love Black memes. Their so fresh and effortlessly innovative. Their as good as Deez.

oh shit nicca why'd you archive this?

I wish black people took jokes as well as they take ebt, lives, cell phones, wallets, drugs, and fathers day

Ah, the 'education' meme.

Ever consider that some people cannot be educated as well as others?

>I wish white people took jokes as well as they take lives, land, and cultures.
Alright, let's deconstruct this. Pay attention to Uncle Australia kids, I'm only going to >1 post by this ID

>taking lives
In the USA, no race is more prolific at taking lives than those of African descent. Despite being less than 16% of the population, they commit over 50% of murders. In fact, even when it comes to "mass shootings", white people are actually under-represented proportionally as the perpetrators. This is despite the mass media and social media and "education" system constantly saying that mass shooters are primarily "white men" - while technically true, it is extremely disingenuous.

>land
This one is absolutely bizarre. Are they suggesting white people are the only ethnicity to ever conquer land? Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, and Alexander The Great are arguably the three greatest conquerors of all time, yet only one of them was white.

>Cultures
Also a bizarre choice. White culture developed electricity, plumbing, education, democracy, and thousands of other things we take for granted every day. Should non-whites be excluded from voting because that would be "taking white culture"? Besides, I thought multiculturalism was supposed to be a good thing. Did the modern "progressive" crowd change their stance on that?

>lives
blacks kill more than whites
>land
natives had no concept of land ownership
>cultures
??? Blacks have no culture

Jesus what the fuck is going on in that?

There's no crime worthy of such a punishment. Jesus Christ.

underrated
niggers think the hood is their land

implying niggers would have culture beyond mud huts without superior races using them as farm equipment and feeling too bad to not just genocide them afterwards

I wish niggers took SAT tests as well as they take bicycles.

This coming from niggers who bawl their eyes out at so much as a casual mention of racism.

I think this better applies to african americans who's culture is a mock of taking white things and tweaking them to look gay. As well as laying claim to every culture and civilisation to exist on this planet, claim it was blacks who invented it, then claim because of this you're to worship them as gods and remaining eternally beholden to them.

Blacks are so fucking stupid I can't believe anyone actually takes them seriously.

Based heissenberg australia proves stereotypes are simultaneously wrong and right in one post.

Yeah, what I don't understand is that they hate white people and white things yet they are living in white countries, adopt in white culture, using white technology and haveing sex with beautiful white people yet they have balls to shit on colonialism wich gaved them happier lives and better environments! What a bunch of ungrateful cunts! Go back to living in a fucking hunt in Africa you dirty fucking niggers! Seriously the cheek of it!

Don't ask.. it's fucked... gore..

I wish those videos were spread on fuckbook someday, for normies to see what the world is really like.

Fishmouth

Come and bump my thread.

I wish black people takes jokes as well as they take whippings

I wish black took jokes as easily at they take welfare

no I'm not reading the thread to see if this was already posted

don't talk bad about your cousin.

Can we implement reparations in the form of free tickets back to Africa

I wish black people would abandon America as well as they abandon their children

I wish black people take bullets as well as they commit crimes.

>complains in european language

You ARE a joke.

Bait thread but
1)they can get the fuck out of civilized countries since they aren't theirs
2)they take more lives than anyone
3)reeeee

I wish black people could take a joke as well as they took government handouts

>that faggot dragging them back to the fire
They won holy fuck let them go

I wish black people could dominate the statistics for education and employment like they do for murder and rape

I wish black people didnt exist

I'm new to this site from the post CNN did earlier.
I wish Niggers never existed...

I wish black people took jokes like they took bullets.

I wish black people takes jokes as well as they take my cotton

South Africa white genocide? is that what it was?

Jej

Yea

Welcome to Sup Forums
Here is your Black PIll

Blacks can't take jokes for shit, though.

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they take welfare, bikes, and drugs.

This fucking steal culture meme, nigger everything you live off is white culture

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they take welfare.

DESU I'm not interested in details, that view is enough. Actually some user posted lots of such videos yesterday.

Pretty sure blacks are taking cultures as well

Black Jokes Matter :DDDDDD
It was just a prank broooo

Wow what the fuck how is this site allowed to exist

Nigger culture

WZ WUZZZZZZ I SUMMON YOU

What did you say faggot?
You don't embrace black culture???

Haha me too! I guess we'll just keep on crushing the lesser people of the earth while we're busy figuring out how to live in space and shit!

There's nothing wrong with a superior culture destroying an inferior culture.

I wish black people could take jokes as easily as their father's taking off.

Praise KeK

Wish niggers took jokes as well as they collected welfare.

Did it die ?

white culture is to be barbaric and obnoxious, well at least working class families in England. the white kids fuck up shit in the community a lot

I wish black people took jokes as well as they take bullets.

Because no one gives a fuck about your feelings here. Fuck niggers for dragging us all down and fuck jews for pushing the entire agenda.