WW2 PTSD

Can we please have a civilized discussion in regards to Hitler and WW2.
I know the mere presence of Nazi imagery sends white people into a state of convulsion here in America so I came to ask other people around the world. I never understood why people in this country freak out over this man so much. Is it the same overseas? Or is this an Anglo thing?

He's so controversial here because he wiped out 1/4th of the current Jewish population, and- America.. you know..loves to gobble on the JEWISH COCK.

>because he wiped out 1/4th of the current Jewish population
*Allegedly

Hitler did nothing wrong

Because as he spoke at the Nazi pulpit and with him at the helm, the Germans and Poles murdered 6 million Jews, many of whom were proud Germans. Some of whom fought in WW1, in fact 18,000 German Jews received the iron cross for their gallant service, you can read about all of them online, and see how all their lives ended in death camps.
The holocaust remains the most despicable act in human history, and Hitler, the Germans, and the Poles ought to be held accountable for the rest of time.

There are neonazi larpers but most people recognise Hitler for what he was. A mass murderer with a meme, flexible, non ideology.

Nazis are only joked about and sometimes used to guilt trip Germans.
t. treacherous vermin. Poland didn't take part in the holocaust, but for all the Jews have done to us, we should have. Your people sold their own nationals to the Nazis and now you have an audacity to accuse us of genociding you? There is a reason why we kicked the Jews out in the sixties and even then, we allowed them to leave Poland alive and unpunished.

Polish death camps.
And I'm not Jewish.

If you are not Jewish, then you are simply an idiot defending those rats.

So powerful an ideology everyone is still scared and it's basically banned worldwide. Really gets my nogging jogging

>it's an Americans thinks they're an anglo epiosde

>Poland didn't take part in the holocaust

Individual Poles might have take actions against Jews but there was no institutionalized participation by Poland in the Holocaust. Saying that holocaust was perpetrated by Poles, because the camps are here, is like saying that Americans did 9/11 because WTC was on american soil.

>Americans did 9/11 because WTC was on american soil.
They did though. The American state carried out 9/11.

>The American state carried out 9/11.
So, what are you saying is that Jews did 9/11? Fucking rascals.

Fascism is a mere tool of capitalism when it reaches stagnation and popular movements are on the rise. The same bourgeois politicians who detest fascism are the ones who use them in times of need. Don't flatter yourself, you're a useful idiot.

A station that sent refugees to the Soviet Union was present in the Polish territory.

I think we should stop denying that
Holocaust is the collective burden of all German and Polish people alive

This is the only discussion necessary

/thread

POW camp in Żagan

Taking part in holocaust is no shame, it's justice. But there is nothing to deny. Poles broke some jewish skulls, but we didn't kill them on such scale. Germans wanted to erase Poles as well, remember? Even if we hated Jews, we wouldn't align with Germans since they were enemy too. And far stronger at that.

>white slavs
Oh I am laffin'

But it seems to have worked or was working perfectly no? If war had been averted of course