Right-wing Test

Let's weed out the normies! TAKE THE FUCKING TEST!!

personality-testing.info/tests/RWAS/

I got 85,8%

Other urls found in this thread:

personality-testing.info/tests/RWAS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>42.05%
Hmmm, but I consider myself libertarian
I guess because I believe Atheists are less likely to be moral and feminists don't deserve praise for pushing proven lies I'm literally hitler
If anyone has a way I could contact the makers of this test I'd greatly appreciate it, I'd like to ask what they define as Authoritarian, what their algorithms for working out who fits that are, etc
Also stay away from the comments if you don't want your day ruined by NPCs

I already expected because it used facebook for comments

Also

TAKE THE GODDAMN TEST, Sup Forums

Spot on for me. I see the value on both sides of the political spectrum.

33.52%

84.9 percent. Glad to know I'm only 15% a cuck.

>65%
i could it feel going higher reading those comments though

43%
Not too shabby, but i am a lolbertarian as well

NOT ENOUGH

%4.55

75%, i'm a natsoc

Woot 68%. Bretty good.

I got 66%. kek at the libtards in the comment section. "I got 5%, aka "not an asshole"

81.75% baby

What a shitty fucking test.
[blog]I'm an atheist but still believe in the traditional values which are strongly tied to Christianity.
At the same time, I don't really care about abortion because their brains aren't even capable of anything at that stage, let alone consciousness. The problem was thatmany question assumed you were a bible-thumping redneck if you strongly agreed, that Bob guy was most likely a libcuck
[/blog]

14.8%

I love data mining threads.

Your score for right-wing authoritarianism was 57.39%

61.93%, how'd I do pol?

71.2% right authoritarian

60%, I dislike homosexuals but the wording on the quiz was either kill them all or you want to worship them. The fact of the matter is they have the freedom to do whatever they want with their bodies. I just want them to do it out of sight and off of public television so they don't poison the next generation.

17.05%

interesting. the quiz was pretty much only asking 3 questions though...

do you hate gays/women/activists?
do you support christian values?
do you think we need a dictator right now to sort this out?

80.68%

55.68%
Interesting

95.45%
Fug :DDD

Lol all those women comments
Low scored and acting better than everyone
The day will come when women will have this privilege of steering the ship taken away. They have already proved that they cannot drive on multiple fronts

Good boy

Good goy

chink

81.5%

>85.23%

76.7, why just because i think niggers, atheists and women should stfu and "know their place in society" or however the last question was phrased?

68.75%

These are the results of the Right-wing Authoritarianism Scale.

Your score for right-wing authoritarianism was 65.91%. Higher scores indicate more right-wing authoritarianism.

Right-wing authoritarians want society and social interactions structured in ways that increase uniformity and minimize diversity. In order to achieve that, they tend to be in favour of social control, coercion, and the use of group authority to place constraints on the behaviours of people such as political dissidents and ethnic minorities. These constraints might include restrictions on immigration, limits on free speech and association and laws regulating moral behaviour. It is the willingness to support or take action that leads to increased social uniformity that makes right-wing authoritarianism more than just a personal distaste for difference. Right-wing authoritarianism is characterized by obedience to authority, moral absolutism, racial and ethnic prejudice, and intolerance and punitiveness towards dissidents and deviants. In parenting, right-wing authoritarians value children's obedience, neatness, and good manners.

Yeah, the test was shitty. It tried to make me compromise my right wing beliefs by tying them directly to authority, and push me to the left by claiming feminists AREN'T authoritarian.

(((DATA MINING)))

Its a bit retarded since some of the questions actually need context, take the first one for example-

>The established authorities generally turn out to be right about things, while the radicals and protestors are usually just "loud mouths" showing off their ignorance.

What if the current authorities are worthless liberal leaning scum bags...like they currently are.

73.3%.

This is a honeypot thread you realize right? The image, the timing.

Its not, leaf

stupid test, wtf does god and abortion have to do with facism. the nazi's were irreligious, and i love abortion because it kills proportionately more nigs than whites

86.36%

91.48% not bad

So many loaded questions in that.. but 52.84% neutral as fuck.

>Your score for right-wing authoritarianism was 60.8%.

Eh that's fine, there's a lot of things I don't give a shit and which I believe the government shouldn't either.

>Your score for right-wing authoritarianism was 78.98%. Higher scores indicate more right-wing authoritarianism.
How'd I do?

>personality-testing.info/tests/RWAS/
i find some of those questions difficult, like the ones where it asks 'people who revolt or have different ideas from the establishment should be silenced. well thats us right now, but a century ago it was the other way around, it depends on the leaders.

can you get a negative score there?

> 42%

I want people to conform to the national identity but I'm more of a voluntaryist myself. I don't think it can really work properly any other way.

>only 55,11%
I guess the test was made when they had a right-wing or centrist government.