E""""u""""

>e""""u""""
>relevant

grexit when

>grease
>relevant

Now

nice

What do your people think of the e""""u""""?

it's hard to tell since we're not in it

the only opinions you hear are people who are 10000% in favour

Except for shills the e""""u"""" is irrelevant to most people then. Just as expected.

Oy vey! We must take in Turkey and Russia as member states to become relevant again!

lol never
they had there chance and fucked up

>take in Turkey and Russia
They don't want to join though.

They want to join but just pretend otherwise.

>yro delusions

>stable low percentage growth
>somehow still twist it into a sinking number because some third world boom shithole is growing quicker
Congratulations, you're an idiot!

PAY

and said third world shithole is way more relevant than you
keep being butthurt

In reality you failed. Despite e""""u"""" terrorism, sabotage, extortion, financial sanctions and trade war the people still decided on their free will. e""""u"""" power projection is pathetic. You can't even defeat a bankrupt country. Incompetence at its best.

>greaseposter fails to understand basic economics
Nothing new here, move along.

You fail to understand the yurop is far behind in innovation, relevance and business initiative. This isn't about pure economics but why would you understand this. Anyway keep being delusional. Won't be the first time when it comes to you people.

D E A D C O N T I N E N T

no it's irrelevant for poor people without technical skills like you, we believed you were a white country and birth place of western civilization but centuries of turkish rapes altered your proud blood and therefore your relevance forever

Both Asia and America have surpassed you in scientific research and accomplishment and it shows. Sorry to burst your bubble but you're much anymore.

this

Maybe if "yurop" wasn't saddled with freeloaders who do not work or pay denbts, it wouldn't be in a situation like that hmmm?

I totally agree
you should kick them all out Nokia, NOW!!

Oh believe me, if it were up to me, Greece would be long gone by now.

But your fantasy list has nothing to do with the overall size of the world economy growing you retarded turkbaby. The share of all countries except those that are experiencing 6-10% growth is decreasing including the US and other western countries. The ones that are growing are capable of such incredible growth because of underdeveloped starting economies. None of this is negative for EU. It's absolutely hilarious how you're having problems understanding something so simple. Take your medicine.

>including the US
No

I am telling you again, simplified this time, this isn't about pure numbers. Just like your shitty Nokia nobody wants to buy yro made products. Ever moreso in the future because of their increasing inferiority and defectiveness. Underdeveloped areas growing more prosperous doesn't mean they'll buy your crap.