What are people's thoughts when they first come to this place?

What are people's thoughts when they first come to this place?

I came here from /r9k/ to troll and shitpost after moot nuked Sup Forums. At first I was disgusted and shocked, then in disbelief, then rejection, acceptance, now awe. This board gave me the truth.

that it is nice

are italians white?

leaves are never white

I was a libertarian when I came here for the first time and I thought it's a pretty cool place with free speech and bantz even though I disagreed with far-right views.

Immediate understanding. It is just like the other "dark reaches of the internet" I've always surfed, going all the way back to pre-internet BBS days. There is a lineage.

Been here since the beginning (Sup Forums,/n/, /new/, /newnew/)...I was already an asshole. I still care about monetary and foreign policy above all else. I care less about things now than I did then.

>fucking Moot why did you delete /n/ /new/

At first it looks like a shithole full of nazis. It takes time to get used to it and ignore this.

How do i create an Sup Forums account?

CNN brought me here. This place is weird, not much makes sense.

What is green text? Is that pepe speak?

>I'm a racist frog

I came here when it started in 2011 from Sup Forums. My first thought was nice, political discussion without trap threads. I saw how political discussion mutated from left to right, from tipping fedoras to chrischan in Sup Forums, and how Sup Forums reinforced those aspects.

even ironically this sounds retarded

came here from Sup Forums after i got sick of the loli traps and other degenerate shit
i was mainly there for the YLYL then those got covered with bananas, and the Gore threads that turned my stomach into steele and showed me the true world (my first redpill)
so i came here and you guys were just my crowd
i fit in like a missing puzzle piece

I just came here avatar fagging to trigger the non-2d beleavers

>sweden
yeah makes sense you would seek refuge in anime when the big black dick is fucking your wife and makes you watch

shock and disbelief

I still remember my first time lurking Sup Forums when I was 13, 2007 original newfag masterrace.

anyway what: said was about it, it's a process of desensitizing, mischievous excitement, looking past images and gifs, reading what people type and post can come off as very unethical. After years and years, you just don't bother anymore.

I suppose that was a bit more old Sup Forums.

In the end it's all about memes and pr0n.

>Kagura
yes

That the gluttonous mass with absolutely no sex apeal?

Are Croats even white?

When do we start building the camps

>balkans
>not white
come on you can do better then that