Without Jews, there would be no Sup Forums

If Jews did not exist, and by extension, neither did all of the world's social and economical problems, then Sup Forums would've never been spurred into creation.

Therefore, all of the memes and online milestones of human culture that have been spawned by Sup Forums so far, have only been enabled thanks to being incentivized by Jews. And by that logic, I, as a Jew, am here to accept everyone's gratitude for facilitating the emergence of this wonderful board we call home.

I am Jewish too, you are welcome Sup Forums

>Implying no niggers.

Nice try Schlomo.

I agree, jews are awesome, especially because they swallow all your loads, as semen is sacred in Judaism.

>no jews
>no Sup Forums
Throw in no muslims and that's pretty much heaven on earth.

We all know Jews are responsible for the slave trade, and without a Jewish mastermind to weaponize them, Niggers would've remained impotent and neutralized in their mud-lands.

There would be no need for pol
Ftfy

>If the chicken didn't happen first, we couldn't be the egg now
We would either become the egg or have been the chicken.
/politically incorrect/, antithesis, Without Jews we would just hate the glorious peaceful Aryan Christian world instead.
Sup Forums exists on its own, it has here alongside the first atom.

>If there were no Jews we wouldn't have to complain about Jews! Pay me goy!

I see your tricks Schlomo

WTF I love jews now

Let's face it, what would most of the esteemed denizens of this board be doing, if they weren't shitposting here? Participating in sports? Clubbing with women? Let us not jest! They would be wallowing in misery and indecision.

I am giving all of you a purpose, a meaning in life. I fill your waking hours with excitement, and your minds with a determination. I am responsible for giving countless of 4channers a reason to live for. My humanitarian work is priceless.

That's right. It is better to complain about Jews, then to have Aryans blame each other and be consumed by infighting, as it happened throughout European history, even at the earliest times, when the Jewish Question was still only in it's infancy.

>I will murder your children!
>I will give your police force something to do!
>You must pay me for giving your police force something to do!

Without kikes we wouldn't need these memes to defend our culture it would simply be, but when you're under constant threat of Marxist ideology you have meme to survive. So fuck you shekel fiend

That's exactly what it means to be a "Job creator". Now you understand the ingenuity of capitalism.

Also, this is a proxy fag. Real Israelis are too busy bombing Palestinians and raping children

Memes give the runts of white society like you the chance to fulfill their fantasy and become Meme race warriors. While your culture would be safe without the Jews, you would individually remain inferior in it.

You need us like a Priest needs believer to maintain his position, regardless of whether or not God is real.

Are you suggesting that posters with Israeli flags are covert Goyim, and users with American flags are covert Jews?

I'm suggesting that you're a Jew York shill pretending to be Israeli.

I understand that it is a matter of national pride for you to assert that all of the Top Jewish Minds are American citizens, and not Israelis, but I assure you, I am spending your taxpayer's money even as we speak.

Jews need nazis
Nazis need jews

It's the natural order of the tao.

Is it like how Colombians need drugs, and drugs need Colombians?

auswitch wasn't a gift enough? would you like some more?

>tfw you still have to go

>jews thinking they are the center of the world
pffff please. nigs cause plenty of problems no jews needed

Your premise is absolutely retarded therefor any conclusions you come to after that are literally meaningless.
sage

what about the chinks you turd

I wish Sup Forums did not need to exist.

Without jews there would be no nazis and without nazis there would be no holocaust :-)

Your right in a way. If you were here we would have jobs families and a middle class. We would be happy productive people living in a society that respects us. Instead the cards were stacked against us. We can't even get jobs in some cases because Mr. Shekel want to hire Shekel Jr. even if he is a terrible choice for the job.

Tldr: You are the cause of place and you will always be the enemy. We would be better of without you.

The blood curse will always be upon you.

Without jews there would be no swedes

Without oil there would be no ((NORWAY))

>jews create ad magnet for untapped white supremacist aspie market

Sounds about right.

Nice meme. How many pennies do you put into your anus per day?

True

>Jews
>Tattoos
kek, stupidest shit I've seen.

Thank you for the sewing machine and all those great inventions, greatest ally.

i like this disinfo, i will respond to this disinfo, because i am living disinfo