Trump General - "I was just kidding about that immigration shit" Edition

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801
youtu.be/iMIKzUAY8n4
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/25/trump-shifting-back-now-says-no-legal-status-for-all-11-million-illegal-immigrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=IVqXLX1fFvQ&feature=youtu.be
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/24/cartoonists-website-suspended-after-posting-mocking-clinton-cartoon/
archive.is/hcLjf#selection-2353.0-2353.36
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=pFBjYARrVXA
youtube.com/watch?v=r7iIiXeoAh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's still better than getting pancreatic cancer though.

uhh no, I supported trump KNOWING he was overselling immigration as a negotiation tactic

his impractical immigration stance was the one hangup I had about supporting him fullly, and no he's addressed it

I said so from the beginning the mass deportation point was always unrealistic.

You were chanting BUILD THE WALL and you know it you fucking loser.

Been under a rock

Did trump back down on Wall?

I fucking love Ann Coulter

Trumptards performing the kind of mental gymnastics that would qualify for the special olympics.

Fucking pathetic.

Not yet!

>I knew Trump's plan was basically Obama's and Bush's
>that's why I like him, he's not like the others

Scott Adam's at least predicted this at least a year ago. It still stings though. At this point, if Trump wins I'm expecting him to just be a regular Republican douche. Still a half notch above a Democrat, but I had high hopes that he might actually turn this country around.

No, he is just using friendlier rhetoric in explaining how they have to go back but can come back after they immigrate the right way. If they are in fact criminals, as he says, then they won't be able to come back the right way anyway. You guys are getting assblasted over semantics.

No
But he pretty much is for amnesty now

How about you look at the Anderson Cooper interview, or wait for his immigration policy speech, before reserving judgment? Everyone must go back and pay back taxes before attempting to be legalized.

Yes

Just google "Trump flip-flops on immigration policy". He is pretty much for amnesty now.

>yfw meme'd so hard we've found ourselves as a topic in the middle of a presidential election

This.. It's just using softer words

>"hush" It's ok, it will be over soon
> as you slide the knife into their chest

astounds me that the trump campaign hasnt hired someone to rep her apart

Oh, so you're saying we're only going to get 99.9% of what we want?

Look at how democrats operate. This is a fucking dogwhistle to the moderates who might be too scared to vote Trump. We on the otherhand know what Trump REALLY thinks. Once he's in he can do whatever he wants. But he has to win first.

Is this all you sought? You're still a nobody and will never get credit as an individual, all you can say is you were there. Neato huh

the deportation shit was retarded, get over it cuck

Thanks for correcting the record

>it's another disinformed CTR babby shills episode

>It's impossible to round up millions of people and ship them off to another location
Why are you denying the Holocaust you fucking anti semite?

Trump still wants to do mass deportations. He'd also collect unpaid back-taxes which is "harsher" than any candidate including Rafael Cruz. Might be needed for funding the wall or increasing deportation ability.

The reason he's saying "follow the current laws" is to ensure it actually gets done (no need to wait for a new law).

If fiscal responsibility is important to you, deportations are expensive thanks to bill of rights, at least for those illegal aliens that actually contribute economically.

Securing the border and ending birthright citizenship (anchor-babies) would be amazing.

Because of he misled you on one topic, it definitely begins and ends there, right? No reason to distrust someone who lied to you, after all. He was just lying about that one thing, and that's it. He's telling the truth about everything, except for that one thing.

This is concern trolling.

do not give in to CTR

you dorks better bring out some facts other than mainstream medias take on what Trump has said.

because i have listened to the Newhampshire speech and the Hannity talk, and looked at his points on the website, what is it that you are so worked up about? i can't see it.

It was retarded.

So retarded i'd question if the guy who said it was capable of running a burger king, let alone a country.

Don't listen to this fucking mudslime posing as a brit, Trump has never and will never back down from the wall. All these spergs are shilling over the fact that he said people who have been here for 15 years and have shown they can actually be assimilated members of society that contribute will be treated differently than the beaners who just hop over the border and work when they want to.

wow you sure got him bro good job
really made me think about things

Other than immigation, he was weak or a flip-flopper on every issue of conservative importance. Now that he flopped on his last disagreement with Rubio, Cruz or Jeb, what's left to support? The only remaining difference is that he's way more likely to lose than those guys.

so it's literally fucking nothing, that Trump has shown some compassion and would help those that want to contribute to come back and become legal citizens, is that what is upsetting people? that he isn't Benito Mussolini

He is still going to build the wall, and he is still going to crack down on businesses that hire illegals.

The whole idea of rounding people up Holocaust style is impractical.

Just take away their jobs and their benefits and they will self-deport

he is also removing sanctuary cities, which effectively mean deportation squads, since law enforcements are pushed to actually act and do their job.

Hm, trying to figure out who was even talking to you. Ah, no one. Overestimated relevance is a problem Sup Forumslackies have

STILL BUILDING A WALL

>You're still a nobody and will never get credit as an individual

Yea, Sup Forums really needs to implement a karma system. This whole anonymous thing is not giving me the inflated sense of self-importance that I deserve.

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

The wall wont work.

Why?
Do you know how long I see this pathetic argument?

ICE under the Obama administration actually does 'round them up' like that already, though.

But yes, Trump being first and foremost a pragmatist was always going to choose the option that produced a substantial amount of income, which is best accomplished by letting certain successful, intergrated ones stay while the leeches gotta go.

Fuck... sorry, for calling that "an argument".
I should have called it "mental retardness"

Flick in A Bug's Life said the Bird to stop Hopper wouldn't work also, kill yourself

nice stolen joke

Could the US have a Brexit-style referendum on mass deportations?

If possible, I think that might be the best route to go.

Either way, the most important thing is stemming the flow.

Think about how horrible it must be to be a Bernie supporter, Sup Forums. First, you get someone who is an outsider to get you excited about politics—excited like you've never been before. You think, he can't win, but through him your voice can be heard.

All of a sudden it seems, hey, he can win. He's actually very popular and Hillary isn't. He's speaking directly to the people. You donate money to his campaign. You rally around others who do the same. And Bernie does better and better.

Then it happens. Election fraud in at least two states. Wikileaks tells you what you always suspected, that there was an active conspiracy between the DNC and the media against Bernie. Worst of all, Bernie doesn't even fight—he said he would fight the establishment on our behalf!—he doesn't even fight and actually *gulp* actually endorses Hillary.

Your fists are clenched. You're grinding your teeth. You have to lash out at anyone, anything.

And then you mock Trump supporters because he slightly softened one of his policy positions in the general election.

I'm sorry Bernie bros, I really am, but at no point was it expected that Trump would be able to remain 100% hard line on this topic without creating a literal holocaust. All the adults in the room knew it. Please don't take your frustrations out on us. Bernie sold you out plain and simple, you have no one to blame but him, the entire media, Hillary, Wall Street donors...

wtf, voting hillary now.

Nobody will read this

Still voting trump

I don't care how many people you incentivize

She has been a cum dumpster for jews and shitskins, is a fag hag, and you love her from afar.

No hes just helping Ann sell books and networks are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more likely to have her on if they think they can use Ann to Stump the Trump.

Hey should we have Ann Coutler on so she can kiss Trumps ass.... No

Hey should we have Ann on, she might trash talk Trumps softening stance on immigration... send the private jet get her ass in here ASAP

>he's pretty much for amnesty now
Stop shilling, CTR

>He's totally going to do those things guise!
>Even though he just said he won't, I just KNOW that's muh art of duh deal
>I'm sure he will do those things he promised earlier and has now backtracked on
>Why would he lie to us eh? stfu CTR shill

trumptards are the new bernouts

This. His original plan wasn't very reasonable or practical. But when he starts making compromises on issues and moving more towards the middle it makes him seem more presidential.

>more presidential

you mean it makes him look like what he actually is: an oil snake salesman that will tell you that the moon is made of cheese if you cheer at one of his rallies

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

The guy has absolutely no core values. Just today he has already changed his views back to more "hardline", presumably from the backlash of his earlier flip flop

and you idiots eat it

>trump
>156 IQ

kek. youtu.be/iMIKzUAY8n4

I like her opinions and I'm a sucker for a hot white milf, don't even like white women overall. But Ann is hot and her political views are on point IMO.

This post was made by a nazi to make leftists respond to it.

He said that although he wouldn't grant amnesty to long-term illegal residents, he would "work something out" with them and not forcibly deport them.

This is a huge change from previously when he said he would throw them all out along with their families

>he was overselling immigration as a negotiation tactic
That works in business, not in politics. It makes you seem weak and that you tend to flip-flop. None-the-less changing one of the biggest draws to your campaign is bad.

i take it you have listened to his latest speech and read his points on this website? or are you just content with gargling on newspundits penis all day

It's not impractical.

The elite just want to plebs to think it is impossible.

The amount of illegals that have been shipped out is about the same number of Syrians leaving Syria as refugees.

Moving millions of people is feasible and very practical.

You just need the will to do it. It's not hard for a country like the US to move people if it really wanted.

fuk u u r like hopper from A bUGs life

didn't you get the memo? he already flipped back to a more hard stance

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/25/trump-shifting-back-now-says-no-legal-status-for-all-11-million-illegal-immigrants/

according to trumptards, changing your views every 3 days is "presidential"

The Democrats are going to twist this and claim he was only talking about white and Asian immigrants with enough money.

Dr. Drew Show CANCELED After Admitting Hillary Health Problems !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=IVqXLX1fFvQ&feature=youtu.be

Cartoonist’s Website Suspended After Posting Mocking Clinton Cartoon

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/24/cartoonists-website-suspended-after-posting-mocking-clinton-cartoon/

‘For the KKK, Clinton is our choice’

archive.is/hcLjf#selection-2353.0-2353.36

>sage

I don't have to

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

>it has all the same properties as amnesty
>I just won't call it amnesty, because people in my base hate that word

If you're dumb enough to fall for that shit, you need to eat a fucking bullet. Working something out which allows them to stay...IS FUCKING AMNESTY.

This

Trump: we will follow the law
Scum has to go back
Noice
I'm voting Trump now!

>i don't know anything about the subject, but listen to my opinion
you deserve Trudeau

Why would anyone want Hillary to be president?

She's not even president yet and she's lashing out, taking out anyone who criticizes her.

She's basically going to sic death squads on us.

>ending birthright citizenship (anchor-babies)
is pants on head retarded

There are numerous examples of late teens/20somethings being deported to lands they've never been to, and can't speak the language, with zero connections, and no passport, that's hardly fair to that person. Reality is too slow for "no anchor babies!" to really be practical

Not my fucking problem. Deport them into the ocean if you like.
One of his oldest statements, and my favorite, is "we're not breaking up families." It sounds so nice.

1. Most of the border is on the Rio Grande, meaning we have to cede a bunch of territory (waterfront property no less) to Mexico
2. Net migration was zero last year, and negative for Mexicans hopping border more specifically, meaning more and more immigrants aren't arriving via that border
3. it will cost billions upon billions of dollars that could be spent on 1000s of other, more efficient uses of our taxmoney like fixing our highways or building a rocket to Mars

It's not on paper. Only thing that is unrealistic is it actually happening.

wtf did i get haxxord where have my upboats gone :(((

And I've said from he beginning he'd have to pivot to the center to win the general, and risk alienating his base. The king of flip flops has not disappointed.

She's a horse-faced hate monger who gives he right a bad name

oh so you're OK on changing the Constitution when your fee fees are hurt eh?

Why don't we get rid of that pesky 2nd Amendment while we're at it, since a lot of people want to get rid of it too?

Ableist bigot

Where can I get one of these "oil snakes"?

>Trump still wants to do mass deportations
No he doesn't. Honestly, why do you keep falling for such obviously bullshit. Nothing he says even makes any fucking sense.

>HURR DURR .....WELL GET RID OF THE BADDIES
We already do that you fucking moron. If an illegal if found committing a crime, THEY GO JAIL (THEN GET DEPORTED) OR GET DEPORTED IMMEDIATELY. In what fantasy land do you live In where we don't already deport those people for crimes?

>muh jade helm
>jet fuel can't melt steel beams

But they don't. Have you not watched any of his town halls or rallies where the parents of dead kids talk about how the illegal who killed them was a repeat offender that was doing some catch and release bullshit with the law?

-record corrected

its waaaay too late, and waaay too many retarded things said later for Drumpf to gain anything from "pivoting" (read: flip flopping) to the center. I mean, it is a sound strategy if you aren't a retard, but this is Trump we're talking here. So instead of swiftly changing his tone after the RNC convention, he doubles down on the retard kool aid, and then last week he flips on one of the main point on his campaign? and exactly for what? he thought that flipping on one out of 394 things libs and latinos hate about him was going to make them go "ohh golly gee that Trump dude is so nice, I'm going to vote for him"? and pissing off his core fanbase in the process

for a genius at 43D mah jong he's running the most retarded campaign in the history of mankind

>sanctuary cities

Trump just wants the law followed

>shit's fucked
>but this one thing says we can't do the thing to change it
>YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT THIS IS OUR SUICIDE PACT, HOMBRE

Hillary is definitely a sudden killer. At least with Trump we know what we're getting ourselves into.

He just lost the election. He's got no visions, he's just another puppet with narcissistic personality disorder, just like Hillary. I say fuck Trump. Fuck him. He can go to hell. Fat bastard.

>his town halls or rallies where the parents of dead kids talk about how the illegal who killed them was a repeat offender

absolutely solid evidencev and source you got there

Ignore shills, watch Trump's interview with Anderson Cooper.

Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=pFBjYARrVXA

Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=r7iIiXeoAh8

Also, on the "alt-right"
>Nobody even knows what it is
Which is true

you can use that exact same "argument" against the 2nd amendment

>. He is pretty much for amnesty now.

well, he wasn't, then he was, then he wasn't again.

he's a lying real estate developer who failed at that but had a successful TV show because he has charisma. if he gets elected, it's gonna be interesting, to say the least.

They don't, it needs to be a "crime of moral turpitude" and there is lots of legal bullshit involved with it, and often times the system is too overloaded to take new cases so they just let them go.

If you go after the second we go after the thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, and nineteenth. You don't want to go there. Clarifying jus solis to exclude the children of people not citizens or legal permanent residents is a mild bugfix by comparison.

>have you not watched some shitty propaganda stuff he made up

KEK

no, because guns don't kill people, violent minorities do.

i hope Trudeau gets a second term.

you faggots are so obvious now it hurts